Discuss Scratch

MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[v0.4.1] [v0.5.0 coming soon] [NEVER! Porting to NextJS (too hard)] MyScratchPage

ScolderCreations wrote:

(#80)

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

For accesibility on mobile devices, a button has been added.
Thanks!
i'd prefer it be chosen wether to display the button based on if the user is on a phone/watch or not. How can I detect wether a user is on a phone or a watch with js?

ScolderCreations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[v0.4.1] [v0.5.0 coming soon] [NEVER! Porting to NextJS (too hard)] MyScratchPage

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

(#80)

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

Thanks!
i'd prefer it be chosen wether to display the button based on if the user is on a phone/watch or not. How can I detect wether a user is on a phone or a watch with js?
Both iPhones and Apple Watch report the same user agent.

MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScolderCreations wrote:

(#82)

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

(#80)

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

Thanks!
But what UA does it report though

MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScolderCreations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

(#82)

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

(#80)

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

Thanks!
It's very hard to get that information, because I can't copy and paste. But if you can detect an iPhone, it will also count Apple Watch. I have seen no websites or APIs know how to detect Apple Watches yet, they just think it's an iPhone.

MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScolderCreations wrote:

(#85)

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

(#82)

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

(#80)

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

Thanks!
It's very hard to get that information, because I can't copy and paste. But if you can detect an iPhone, it will also count Apple Watch. I have seen no websites or APIs know how to detect Apple Watches yet, they just think it's an iPhone.
Does android detection work as well? Or does it just show up as Linux.

kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

That jumpy Aviate popup in the corner is so hard to close, maybe don't make it jump. Also make it a different color to attract attention to it because it doesn't jump anymore.

Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

If I try to copy the ocular status, it just changes after releasing the mouse.

Here are some of my followers!

I joined: 5 years, 9 months, 24 days ago (31/03/2018)
I have: 479 followers
In total, I have attained: 1,403 loves, 1,145 favourites, and 33,731 views.
Fun Fact: If my account continued to gain followers at a similar rate to right now, in 14,210 years I would reach the number of followers griffpatch has today! Try to imagine how many followers he would have then!
Thank you everyone!
Script created by god286.
MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

god286 wrote:

(#88)
If I try to copy the ocular status, it just changes after releasing the mouse.
That's because when you click the status, it refreshes it. I'll add a seperate button instead

Maximouse
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

(#80)

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

Thanks!
I think it's better to avoid UI differences between platforms.

This is Maximouse's signature. Learn more about signatures.
MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Maximouse wrote:

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

(#80)

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

Thanks!
I think it's better to avoid UI differences between platforms.
Fr?

MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump! what features should I add? (if it uses some kind of data, specify what API would be best). If it involves a UI change, explain it in detail.

also, how do I host an API?

MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I've discovered how to make an API!
https://api.jaydendev.repl.co

MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Improved UI in the works.

PoIygon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

Try to make the UI Glassmorphic
Glassmorphisim is good

MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PoIygon wrote:

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

Try to make the UI Glassmorphic
Glassmorphisim is good
Requires styles not supported on majority of browsers. Also difficult to implement.

MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sneak peak

Also, images will be filtered and placed at the bottom. I think it looks cleaner.

Last edited by MagicCrayon9342 (April 20, 2022 01:10:20)

QuixPix
New to Scratch
19 posts

jaydendev wrote:

Requires styles not supported on majority of browsers. Also difficult to implement.
You can just remove the blur

Another account of polygon
MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Almost done.