Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

CLOSED

Purvitekriwal wrote:

Enigma_Ezra wrote:

Username: @Enigma_Ezra
Package/Product you're ordering: Review
Description: I really need suggestions for my game because I want to make it even better. You see, it's getting curated and so I want it to be as good and attracting as possible.
Important images/links: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/631365829/
Deadline: April 25th, 2022
Who you'd like to do it: The one who can give good suggestions for my project!
Where to notify you: I followed this topic, but also contact me on my profile. (contact me both ways)
Other: I really need this order to be fulfilled because it's really important, it's getting curated soon! Thank you!
Although the shop is closed I can complete the order as a previous worker
Why did the shop close already?! Didn't it just open about a month ago? But yea, thank you so much for helping! I really needed it and so you are greatly appreciated!

Last edited by Enigma_Ezra (April 22, 2022 14:55:37)

To enter signature navigation: highlight this and press shift + down / up arrow key
Enigma_Ezra
Nickname: Ezra

Experienced branding designer → logos, intros, banners, thumbnails
GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
I've been a Scratcher for over 3 years. I've been front-paged twice. I have a total of over 30k views over these years, getting an incredible boost (both views and follows) from making friends, being involved in forums, working in shops in the Request forum page, and especially my Rock, Paper, Scissors game. If you wanna talk, contact me on my profile!
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

CLOSED

Partnership Form

Username: @PSstarindia776
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/604677/?page=1#post-6298113
Shop banner: https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/690716780_1200x463.png

Why should we partner: because we can help taking some of your orders
Other: Please put our banner and description this way:

Scratch's Habbit
Ordering items is Scratch's habbit, while Ontime delivery is our habbit!
Order now @ the shop!
Make the image a linked image. The link should be of our shop

Thank You!

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
Intermediate Scratch Programmer ~~ Owner of Written Inc ~~ Owner of The Speedy Shop (formly scratch's habbit) ~~ Worker at emarald shop and crown cown ~~ Member of numerous small collabs
What I like ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's go to Europa to drink space-water!
faeriie--
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED

Ah sorry, ignore this. It was an order but I realise the shop is closed.

Last edited by faeriie-- (May 31, 2022 10:30:32)

Kiska-7275
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CLOSED

-Winking- wrote:

We believe that that the sky's the limit!
Hello, the word «that» is repeated 2 times in the above sentence. Could you fix this typo? Thank you

Всем здоровья и удачи :: pen cap
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED

About Us
Here at Cloud Inc. We believe that that the sky's the limit! We are here to offer brilliant products that are made quickly but to high standards. Check out our product list below to see what awesome things we offer! Enjoy ordering from us!

-Cloud Inc. Team ☁

Reviews
No Reviews Yet! Be The First To Submit One!

What We Offer
➤Banners
➤Signatures
➤Custom Sprites
➤Music
➤Sound Effects
➤Reviews
➤Thumbnails
➤BBCode
➤GIFs

Latest News
Shop Forum Is Made! 2022-03-03

warriorcatsfreakalt
Scratcher
500+ posts

CLOSED

Username: @warriorcatsfreakalt
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/632852/
Shop banner: Image link in shop
Why should we partner: We have secret perks for our our partners not listed in the shop anywhere, such as advertisement, constructive criticism, and more!
Other: N/A

INACTIVITY NOTICE: I will be more inactive on scratch, being on whenever I can. I am losing all internet connection abilities tomorrow at the comfort of my home. To check scratch, I must travel to the library or such. Please do NOT remove me from any things, I am trying my best to be as active as possible.

Panther wrote:

Generation VIIII (9): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Panther

She/her · Cat-obsessed · Writer · Roleplayer · Forumer

Make the world a better place!

Active in Requests forum mostly.
bingula
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED

so its still active (i recieved a notfication)

Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras.
Rubixcube908
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED

bingula wrote:

so its still active (i recieved a notfication)
lol

Inactive on forums, planning a yt channel
MisterDoodles
Scratcher
25 posts

CLOSED

Hey guys. it's me, @JustIdeas. I'm just here to tell you that I'm posting an updated verson of this server. Dont forget to apply!

bingula
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED

MisterDoodles wrote:

Hey guys. it's me, @JustIdeas. I'm just here to tell you that I'm posting an updated verson of this server. Dont forget to apply!
ok

Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras. Watch out for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras.