hi im tophatted
Jareddddddd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

Tophatted- wrote:

i feel like im failing every single class

edit: formatting grammar resize punctuation and coloring

Last edited by Jareddddddd (Sept. 26, 2023 19:36:15)

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

It's so hard to find good songs for a Scratch project that is catchy, matches the theme to the project, and isn't cringy 2017 tycoon music.

Already have one song, time to find for others

AIGamesDeveloper in big 2024.
7salad3salad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

It's so hard to find good songs for a Scratch project that is catchy, matches the theme to the project, and isn't cringy 2017 tycoon music.

incompetech.com

Forumer Post Count Bar Graph! (inspired by AIGamesDeveloper)
Project: Forummon by randomguy3513
hi, contrast
JUST BECAUSE THERES A WORKAROUND ISNT A GOOD REASON TO NOT SUPPORT!!!

dont call me 7salad
dont call me 7salsa lol
just simply “Salad” will do.

:]::#00289A// This is my pet Noobles! He protects my signature from [i]unwanted guests[/i]

B){

}::#800080//This is Noobles' big brother, Probles. He has returned and Noobles is happy to see him!
//oh, yeah, he is also cool so he wears sunglasses.

:P::cap sensing//This is their little brother, Doobles

old banner thnng
randomguy3513
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

I always forget about music and just make the most terrifying ambiance possible.
grammar and spelling whoops

Last edited by randomguy3513 (Sept. 27, 2023 13:28:01)

Forum helper back DD

(Male) (He/Him) (2000+ posts) (4 Years)
Banner by depresso-boiyo, check him out!
Ctrl+shift+down to check out my projects!

Thanks for scrolling; if you like what I do, please follow me!
_TotallyNotAnApple_
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Forum Participators

i got into tfh

My Stuff

Old Account: @Popjam12
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

_TotallyNotAnApple_ wrote:

i got into tfh
Congratulations!

k0d3rrr

3 forum tips for experienced forumers (in no particular order):
  1. If you are reporting a new forumer's topic to be closed, or moved to another forum, don't mention it, because then, the topic creator will think they will receive either an alert or a block.

2. New forumers won't immediately know the rules or terminology of the forums. I have seen this happen hundreds of times (exaggeratedly), especially when experienced forumers (I won't name any) tell new forumers that they are "necroposting", which is when someone posts on an old and resolved topic (especially in the Questions about Scratch forum), causing said topic to be moved to the front page of that forum.

3. Using Scratchblocks as a writing style is not blockspam, unless it is not relevant to the discussion. For example, this

ExampleScratcher1 wrote:

How do I make a smooth gliding animation?
    when green flag clicked
    repeat until <(my question) = [answered]>
    ask [How do I make a smooth gliding animation?] and wait
    end
    say [Thank you!]
    is not blockspam, but these

ExampleScratcher2 (first post) wrote:

when green flag clicked
    move (58) steps
    play sound [Stock Laughter Sound Effect HD - 1 Hour v]
    forever
    play sound [Stock Screaming Sound Effect HD - 1 Hour v]
    switch backdrop to [internet v]
    say [i broke the internet] for (2) secs
    turn cw (15) degrees
    go to [nearby restaurant v]
    next costume
    end

ExampleScratcher2 (second post) wrote:

when green flag clicked
    repeat until <(out of dorito's) = [true]>
    broadcast [eat dorito chip v]
    end
    say [IM OUT OF DORITO'S!!!!!!!!! :(]
    play sound [Scream2 v] until done
    forever
    turn cw (120) degrees
    play sound [Scream2 v]
    play sound [we have no dorito's sorry v]
    end
    are blockspam, and must be reported.
AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

Development for the Alpha Version of ScratchCards is almost finished. It should be finished at 10:15 PM EST! Here is what to expect.

Unfinished Features
As you know, it's an alpha version, so stuff isn't really available at the moment. And when I mean stuff, I mean most of the things aren't available right now. The only thing that is available right now is the pack opening, and only one pack is available to be open. Beta version will have these things added, which releases in probably one month from now.

Low Quality Cards
The cards are low quality because if I export them as SVGs, some part of the cards are black and one change to them messes it up and I can't revert it back. So I had to export them as PNGs, which sucks because the quality of the cards are lost. This will probably be fixed in the beta, I just need to add more sprites in order to do something like that though.

Huge Project
This is not a small project. It has over 2000 blocks, and takes about a minute to load on Firefox (depending on your system as well). If you are planning to run this project, please make sure that you have enough power to run it. Because if you don't, you may have some troubles with playing the project.

New Cards Added Every Week!
Every week, at least 5 cards will be added to ScratchCards, expanding the card collection even more. There will be about 20-40 more cards when beta releases. It could be people who requested cards, or it could be random popular Scratchers.

Website Coming Soon
I've been working on the website, which is a pain at the moment, so it may take a while to create. That should include stuff like the project in HTML form and other stuff like that. I want to make a download link for it using the Turbowarp Packager, but I don't know if that is allowed on Scratch term's. I might not add it because it probably violates some terms, despite it being safe.

Release Date
I said it was going to release September 29th. This is correct. I will release it 12 AM EST, or 9 PM PST, or 4 AM GMT, or 5 AM for those in the UK.

ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

In school yesterday we had a OSSP class in the computer room and everyone kept putting on skibidi toilet and we live we love we lie at full volume and we also sang we live we love we lie and the teacher decided she just couldn't control us anymore. 2nd year is the biggest doss there ever was

Sign on the M18 Motorway warning that horses, horse-drawn vehicles, pedestrians and bicycles are forbidden.

Road signs in the Republic of Ireland do not differ greatly from those used elsewhere in Europe – with the notable exception that hazard or warning signs follow the “New World” style of a yellow diamond. The symbols used on these warning signs do, nevertheless, resemble much more closely those used (on red-bordered white or yellow triangles) in the rest of Europe than many of those seen in the United States.

Typical road signs in rural areas of the Republic of Ireland. Here, a fingerpost with old road number and Bord Fáilte logo. Signpost located in Rathangan, Co. Kildare.

Regulatory signs (relating to limits and prohibitions) differ very little from those used in the rest of Europe.

The system of directional signs is based upon, and is very similar to, that employed in the United Kingdom, but is bilingual everywhere except in the Gaeltacht, where only the Irish language is used on signs.

In Ireland, the highest category of road is a motorway (mótarbhealach, plural: mótarbhealaí), indicated by the prefix M followed by a one- or two-digit number (the number of the national route of which each motorway forms a part). The motorway network consists entirely of motorway-grade dual carriageways and is largely focused upon Dublin. There are also several three-lane motorways, while Ireland's busiest road, the M50, incorporates four-lane, five-lane, and six-lane stretches.
7salad3salad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Development for the Alpha Version of ScratchCards is almost finished. It should be finished at 10:15 PM EST! Here is what to expect.

Unfinished Features
As you know, it's an alpha version, so stuff isn't really available at the moment. And when I mean stuff, I mean most of the things aren't available right now. The only thing that is available right now is the pack opening, and only one pack is available to be open. Beta version will have these things added, which releases in probably one month from now.

Low Quality Cards
The cards are low quality because if I export them as SVGs, some part of the cards are black and one change to them messes it up and I can't revert it back. So I had to export them as PNGs, which sucks because the quality of the cards are lost. This will probably be fixed in the beta, I just need to add more sprites in order to do something like that though.

Huge Project
This is not a small project. It has over 2000 blocks, and takes about a minute to load on Firefox (depending on your system as well). If you are planning to run this project, please make sure that you have enough power to run it. Because if you don't, you may have some troubles with playing the project.

Every week, at least 5 cards will be added to ScratchCards, expanding the card collection even more. There will be about 20-40 more cards when beta releases. It could be people who requested cards, or it could be random popular Scratchers.

Website Coming Soon
I've been working on the website, which is a pain at the moment, so it may take a while to create. That should include stuff like the project in HTML form and other stuff like that. I want to make a download link for it using the Turbowarp Packager, but I don't know if that is allowed on Scratch term's. I might not add it because it probably violates some terms, despite it being safe.

Release Date
I said it was going to release September 29th. This is correct. I will release it 12 AM EST, or 9 PM PST, or 4 AM GMT, or 5 AM for those in the UK.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

hi, contrast

dont call me 7salad
dont call me 7salsa lol

:]::#00289A// This is my pet Noobles! He protects my signature from [i]unwanted guests[/i]

B){

}::#800080//This is Noobles' big brother, Probles. He has returned and Noobles is happy to see him!

old banner thnng
Tophatted-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Unfinished Features

Low Quality Cards

Huge Project

Website Coming Soon

Release Date
Gambling Opening packs right now!

hi im tophatted
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

20 days without a post…

k0d3rrr

3 forum tips for experienced forumers (in no particular order):
  1. If you are reporting a new forumer's topic to be closed, or moved to another forum, don't mention it, because then, the topic creator will think they will receive either an alert or a block.

2. New forumers won't immediately know the rules or terminology of the forums. I have seen this happen hundreds of times (exaggeratedly), especially when experienced forumers (I won't name any) tell new forumers that they are "necroposting", which is when someone posts on an old and resolved topic (especially in the Questions about Scratch forum), causing said topic to be moved to the front page of that forum.

3. Using Scratchblocks as a writing style is not blockspam, unless it is not relevant to the discussion. For example, this

ExampleScratcher1 wrote:

How do I make a smooth gliding animation?
    when green flag clicked
    repeat until <(my question) = [answered]>
    ask [How do I make a smooth gliding animation?] and wait
    end
    say [Thank you!]
    is not blockspam, but these

ExampleScratcher2 (first post) wrote:

when green flag clicked
    move (58) steps
    play sound [Stock Laughter Sound Effect HD - 1 Hour v]
    forever
    play sound [Stock Screaming Sound Effect HD - 1 Hour v]
    switch backdrop to [internet v]
    say [i broke the internet] for (2) secs
    turn cw (15) degrees
    go to [nearby restaurant v]
    next costume
    end

ExampleScratcher2 (second post) wrote:

when green flag clicked
    repeat until <(out of dorito's) = [true]>
    broadcast [eat dorito chip v]
    end
    say [IM OUT OF DORITO'S!!!!!!!!! :(]
    play sound [Scream2 v] until done
    forever
    turn cw (120) degrees
    play sound [Scream2 v]
    play sound [we have no dorito's sorry v]
    end
    are blockspam, and must be reported.
7salad3salad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

unfortunate

hi, contrast

dont call me 7salad
dont call me 7salsa lol

B){

old banner thnng
AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

ToastersUnited wrote:

(#3869)
In school yesterday we had a OSSP class in the computer room and everyone kept putting on skibidi toilet and we live we love we lie at full volume and we also sang we live we love we lie and the teacher decided she just couldn't control us anymore. 2nd year is the biggest doss there ever was

It hurts
These could be future political leaders BTW

Last edited by AIGamesDeveloper (Oct. 20, 2023 02:39:18)

7salad3salad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

(#3869)

It hurts
wdym that sounds awesoem Epicc emazing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

hi, contrast

dont call me 7salad
dont call me 7salsa lol

B){

old banner thnng
Tophatted-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

(#3869)

It hurts
Just as the Camera people defeated the Toilets, so must we defeat our enemies and bring greatness to our country!

hi im tophatted
Jbear_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

the moment when you post a HwS and nobody knows what to do:

My best project ever. Please Rate And suggest.

(Unrelated)
in memory of Celly.
Jack2888
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Forum Participators

Did you forget about me???

-Spy TF2

SALMON
HIGHLIGHT & (CTRL)* + SHIFT + DOWN FOR MORE WEIRD STUFF
*Only if you don't have chrome.
This is my signature! I can put whatever I want on it! This does not have any thing to do with my posts.

(^:: list) [        Dino Hat     ](foo :: pen) :: hat :: operators//This is a hat wearing dino that eats all the evil kumquats!
( :: #067a3a)‎ ‎{‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⸧ :: cap ‎ } :: :: cap :: #a4523a

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

Fact time! I have eaten a kumquat before! It was not good :P
Generation 6: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Shhh, you did not hear this from me but Comment:"coconut" on my profile for a free follow!
-Rodri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

omg i remember this

Sent from Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563

they say im gifted but i can't even spell proboably or simoustaniously correctly

omg when you search up “Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563” one of my forums posts are the top result!!111

Have you ever wanted to rule the world?
Get Homework Help here!

✨Yassify the world with kindness✨

I'm Mexican/American
I speak Spanish and English (et un peu de francais)
I'm a roman catholic
I'm smart but have no street smarts
Straight Male
Goals:
Be a better forumer
qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

i'm failing my class lol

not plat