Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅ The Emerald Shop 6.0 ✅ Grand Opening ✅ Hiring, accepting partnerships, available for orders now! ✅ [RSS Feed]
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✅ The Emerald Shop 6.0 ✅ Grand Opening ✅ Hiring, accepting partnerships, available for orders now! ✅

The Emerald Shop 6.0
Important

Miscellaneous

The Emerald Shop is a multi-purpose shop that provides many services. We've been around for almost five years, and we've been one of the biggest shops on Scratch for most of that time. We have many skilled employees who are always completing orders of many kinds, from art to scripting to voice acting. We have had four other threads in the past; we've moved four times because the shop president changed (the first two moves along with the most recent one), and once because the shop president moved accounts. Whether you've come here to order, apply, or just to window shop, we're sure you'll find what you're looking for at The Emerald Shop!

Wɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴛᴏ…
_AshAnimates_ for shop BBCode
Jolia_RKW and _AshAnimates_ for the symbols + fancy text
–cherrykitty– for the shop banner + –cherrykitty– for hosting

Last edited by _AshAnimates_ (April 1, 2022 13:37:35)

Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✅ The Emerald Shop 6.0 ✅ Grand Opening ✅ Hiring, accepting partnerships, available for orders now! ✅

Important

Miscellaneous

Products

Here at The Emerald Shop, we sell a variety of products. We offer Logos, Banners, Image Hosting, Thumbnails for projects and studios, BBcode, voice acting, reviews, and scripting help. Please feel free to ask about any other products we may be able to offer you.

Last edited by _AshAnimates_ (March 29, 2022 15:27:51)

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Important

Miscellaneous

Forms

We highly recommend reading through the FAQ's before ordering anything from our shop, as it may answer some of your questions.
Order Form

Username:
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them)
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music)
Description of work:
Colors (if art):
Deadline:
Are you following this discussion (optional):
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.)
Any more information:
Worker Review Form

Username:
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them)
Who did the work for you:
How would you rate the work out of ten:
Was the work what you expected:
Was the work on time:
Overall Score out of ten:
Would you come to this shop again:
Any more info?

Worker forms
Note: You must read the Terms section before applying, and it is recommended that you read the FAQ as well.

Application Form

Username (Please include any alts you may complete orders on):
Nickname(s):
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them)
How active are you: (1-10)
Which of our services can you do? (Ex. Art, scripting, reviews)
Any experience in other shops?
If you have experience, for how long?
Are you following this thread?
Why should we pick you?
Examples of work:
Did you read the terms? (found here)
Board of Directors Application Form

Username:
What position you're applying for:
How active are you: (1-10)
Experience in other shops:
What contributions have you made to the shop?
What would some of your first actions be?
Why should we pick you?
Absence Form
Note: This is not a resignation form. If you want to permanently leave the shop, leave a post saying that you would like to resign.

Username:
Why you want to go on leave:
How long you'll be away for:

Other forms

Partnerships Form

Username:
Shop:
Shop link:
Shop banner link:
Shop owner:
Person in charge of your partnerships:
What services your shop provides:
How active is your shop:
Why you want to partner with us:
Why we should partner with you:
Any other info:

Last edited by _AshAnimates_ (March 30, 2022 10:21:21)

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Important

Miscellaneous

Partners

The Lightning Shop

The Piano Shop

Last edited by _AshAnimates_ (June 1, 2022 00:37:04)

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Important

Miscellaneous

Rules And Rights

Staff
•Be respectful of all people who order from the shop as well as all workers
•Review the UOC as frequently as possible and take any orders you can do
•Help out trainees if they need it
•Hide the word green in your application form
•Decline unreasonable orders
•Employees and BoD members are out when they receive 3 strikes and they can reapply after 2 weeks
•Strikes are represented with a ×
•Employees on leave are represented with a $
•Every order you complete is one ✓
•Every 5 order you complete is a *
•Employees can join the BoD after working at the shop for two weeks or more and after being accepted by two first class employees
•Failure to follow these rules may result in you getting a strike or being fired

Trainees
All new members will join as trainees unless they fulfill these requirements:
  • They've worked here before
  • They have worked at another shop (including owning a shop) for 3 weeks.
To be promoted to a full member, they must do at least one of the following:
  • Complete 5 orders
  • Respond to 3 activity checks
  • Get promoted by a BoD vote
  • Join the BoD
See the bottom of the FAQs for more info on trainees.

Proposing a new rule/suggestion to the shop
  1. The proposal must have the support of two members on the Board of Directors
  2. It is debated by the shop. A discussion will take place in the shop staff thread.
  3. If the shop reaches an agreement during the discussion, the suggestion will not be voted on. If not, the suggestion will be voted on.
  4. If it gets enough support (a majority of voters/discussers), the suggestion will be implemented.

Activity Checks
Activity checks will be held at random, usually every three to six weeks. The Chairman will call the check and keep track of who has responded, but the President or Vice-Chairman will do it if the Chairman can't or doesn't. You will have one week to respond to these activity checks. You will not be notified in the event of an activity check, as the purpose of activity checks is to find out who checks the shop regularly on their own. If you do not respond, you get one strike. It takes two strikes for a trainee to be fired and three strikes for a full member to be fired. If you are on the Board of Directors, you need two strikes to get removed from the BoD.

Customer Notifications
Customers must be notified:
  • When their order has been taken
  • If the staff member doing their order has any questions/problems
  • If their order may be late
  • When their order is done
Note: If a customer says that they aren't following the thread, they must be notified on their profile. If their profile comments are turned off, comment on one of their projects. If they don't have any projects, that's on them.

Leaves of Absence
To be on leave from The Emerald Shop temporarily, fill out the absence form. While on leave, you cannot receive activity strikes or be fired from the shop. You will not be notified when your time of being on leave is over, and you will then be able to receive strikes or get fired from the shop.
Note: You don’t need to be excused unless it’s 3-4 days or more.

Last edited by _AshAnimates_ (April 5, 2022 10:20:48)

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Important

Miscellaneous

Staff

First Class Staff
Owner: @_AshAnimates_
Has complete control of shop; can hire, fire, close and move the shop from one thread to another.
Manager:@TopGG
Can hire and fire and fills in for owner when they are away
Manager:
Manager:
Chairman:
Posts activity checks and can hire and fire
Secretary: @_AshAnimates_
Updates UOC; cannot hire or fire
Public Relations officer:
Maintains partnerships with shops and federations; can't fire but can hire

Second Class Staff
Assistant Chairman:
Fills in for chairman when they are away
Assistant Secretary:
Fills in for secretary when they are away
Assistant Public Relations Officer:
Fills in for Public Relations Officer when they are away
Head of Art:
Takes any difficult art orders and manages any staff that make art
Head of Banners:
Takes any difficult banners orders and manages any staff that make banners
Head of Code:
Takes any difficult code orders and manages any staff that make code
Head of Voice Acting:
Takes any difficult voice acting orders and manages any staff that do voice acting
Head of Reviews: @PurviteKriwal
Takes any difficult review orders and manages any staff that make reviews
Moderator: TopGG
Don't take orders; monitors the shop as often as possible and reports any bad, or inappropriate posts. Moderators are very respectable people and Moderators must be committed for the entire lifespan of the shop
Moderator:
Don't take orders; monitors the shop as often as possible and reports any bad, or inappropriate posts. Moderators are very respectable people and Moderators must be committed for the entire lifespan of the shop

Third Class Staff
Art Employees: TopGG
Code Employees: PurviteKriwal, TopGG
Banner Employees:
Voice Acting Employees:
Review Employees: PurviteKriwal, TopGG
BBcode: TopGG

Fourth Class Staff:
Art Trainees: Rubixcube908, PizzaGarage, SaitamaGTOPM
Code Trainees: -hiftkey,
Banners Trainees: Rubixcube908, Lily-Lavender, Dream-123-123
Voice Acting trainees:
Review Trainees: Sobble_Squad_425,
Music Maker: Prince_Toast,
Image Hosting: SaitamaGTOPM

All Staff:
_AshAnimates_ ✓✓ //Ash//They/Them
PurviteKriwal //Purvi//She/her
Rubixcube908✓ //RC908//He/him
gothic-lamp7✓ //Lamp//She/they
Lily-Lavender ✓ ✓ //Hope//They/Them
Dream-123-123 ✓ //Dream//She/her
-hiftkey //He/Him//
PizzaGarage //Pencil//They/Them//
Sobble_Squad_425 //Sobble Squad//He/Him
Prince_Toast //Toasty Boi//Any Pronouns//
SaitamaGTOPM //Saitama//She/Her
TopGG✓✓✓ //Top//He/Him/
faeriie– //Bee//She/Her//
GSqueezydaddy
PSstarindia776

Last edited by _AshAnimates_ (June 2, 2022 11:30:44)

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Important

Miscellaneous

Portfolio

Reviews from Customers
Username: @a_full_time_weirdo
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) she/they
Who did the work for you: @TopGG
How would you rate the work out of ten: 10/10
Was the work what you expected: Yes, it was. It was on time, the quality of it was amazing, and it was exactly like I imagined it.
Was the work on time: Very much, I got it 30 min after placing the order.
Overall Score out of ten: 10/10
Would you come to this shop again: Yes!
Any more info? n/a

Last edited by _AshAnimates_ (June 2, 2022 11:28:04)

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Important

Miscellaneous

Log + History

News:
  • Shop Opened-March 29, 2022
  • First 2 employees-March 29, 2022
  • First Activity Check-April 5, 2022
History
1.0 History
We joined the shop federation, which later closed. We soon grew to 19 members and remained active until April 2017, when we became very inactive. However, in February 2018 we became active again before 13 of our members became inactive and we dwindled to 6 members. We joined the USS and started getting a good few orders, most of which we completed. Within a few months, we grew to 12 members, and @-raspberry_'s new account @FloatingMuffins took over the shop.
In June 2018, we introduced elections for our USS reps and simplified our shop structure. We soon joined the SPA and entered a partnership with Toadcode’s Music Shop and T.I.P.S. In October of 2018, we were awarded a certificate for “Most Employees in a Shop”.

2.0 History
Due to FloatingMuffins' inactivity starting in late October, the Vice Presidents (@npjensen and @pinkiepie710) moved the shop to a new thread created by @npjensen on December 12th of 2018. In January of 2019, @npjensen grew inactive, and @pinkiepie710 was given the presidency of the shop. They then moved it to yet another thread on February 13th of 2019 with 29 members.

3.0 History
The shop remained mostly the same until around May 2019, when much of our staff became inactive and unclaimed orders began piling up. Some members came and went, but the shop usually had around 30 members, though many were inactive. However, many long-time, dedicated members of the shop, including those on the Board of Directors, remained. Soon, a new batch of members did begin working at the shop. This rocky period lasted until around October, but we always had a good few active members and were able to keep our position as one of the largest shops on Scratch.
After dwindling to less than 20 members in September 2019, we rose back up to 25 in October. The creator of the shop, @FloatingMuffins, even rejoined the shop. At the beginning of December 2019, the shop became very active. We gained many new members, and some old members rejoined the shop. We began getting more orders and completed most of these.
Starting at the end of December 2019 and going until the end of January 2020, the shop went through some big changes. In December, we abolished departments completely, letting all members and trainees take orders from all departments. We also changed and added some terms, requirements for joining, and BoD positions.
Around February 2020, we began to have a problem with spamming and off-topic posts, so Pie and Muffins began giving out strikes for spamming to deal with the problem. We also had our first real BoD meeting and shuffled around positions on the BoD a lot due to workers leaving and becoming inactive.
February also marked multiple milestones for the shop. We finally reached 0 orders on the UOC after months (years, even) of always having orders piled up. Not all orders were finished, but they were at least being worked on. February 13th was the official 1-year anniversary of The Emerald Shop 3.0.
At the end of March, Pie made the decision to move accounts, and members of the shop said that we should move to a new forum topic as well. On March 29th, we created a topic in the Collaborations forum to work on the move to 4.0. For over a month, we planned for the new forum; making banners, suggesting changes to the shop, and planning exactly when everything would happen. On May 1st, Pie, Muffins, TaterTime, mango38, and -DancerRJV- reserved their posts on the 4.0 thread, and on May 7th, we officially opened The Emerald Shop 4.0.

5.0 History
After a long while having Pie be the president in their new account, they decided that TES would close. This came as a surprise to many of the members of TES, and one of the Vice Presidents suggested to -DancerRJV- that she might want to merge her shop, The Strawberry Shop, with TES. Minty(-DancerRJV-) liked the idea quite a bit, and that's what ended up happening.
On March 1st 2021, the transition was complete, and the shop opened up in the new 5.0 forum.

6.0 History
The 5.0 was successfully run for about a year before it slowly died and became inactive. _AshAnimates thought they were up to the task and they decide to make the TES 6.0, with the help of several others.

Last edited by _AshAnimates_ (April 12, 2022 11:02:45)

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Important

Miscellaneous

Awards

Last edited by _AshAnimates_ (March 27, 2022 11:50:56)

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Important

Miscellaneous

Resources

Main Shop Banner:

[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/cherrykitty/TheEmeraldShop2.png[/img]
Shop Bump banner:

[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/cherrykitty/TESbump.png[/img]
Activity Check BBcode:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/cherrykitty/TheEmeraldShop2.png[/img]
[Color=Green]The Emerald Shop 6.0 Activity Check[/color]
Please respond to this activity by April 10th at 5:00 EST.

[quote][color=green]Responded:
[/color]_AshAnimates_[/quote]
[quote][color=red]Not Responded[/color]

[/quote]
[quote][color=orange]On Leave/Brand New Staff[/color]

[/quote]

Last edited by _AshAnimates_ (April 5, 2022 10:38:01)

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

┍━ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━┑
Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ Fᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ Usᴇ
┕━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ━┙

Last edited by _AshAnimates_ (March 13, 2022 17:48:41)

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

┍━ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━┑
Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ Fᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ Usᴇ
┕━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ━┙

Last edited by _AshAnimates_ (March 16, 2022 12:05:32)

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

┍━ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━┑
Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ Fᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ Usᴇ
┕━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ━┙

Last edited by _AshAnimates_ (March 27, 2022 11:49:27)

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

•The Emerald Shop 6.0 UOC•
Please take any orders you can. Please check and make sure the orders are Untaken before you accept them.
Orders due in 2 days

Orders due in 3 days

Orders due in 4 days

Orders due in 5 days

Orders due in 6 days

Orders due in one week

Orders due in more than one week

Orders that can be completed multiple times

Last edited by _AshAnimates_ (June 2, 2022 11:32:07)

Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Application Form

Username (Please include any alts you may complete orders on): Purvutekriwal
Nickname(s): Purvi / Puri
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) she/her
How active are you: (1-10) 7
Which of our services can you do? (Ex. Art, scripting, reviews) code and reviews(may I be a moderator too or maybe head of reviews)
Any experience in other shops? Yes
If you have experience, for how long? 6 months??
Are you following this thread? Yes, from I had started to help with making of this shop
Why should we pick you? I was a member of 5.0 and I helped in making this shop also I find this shop a good one
Examples of work: see profile and touch of adventure portfolio
Did you read the terms? (found here) yes and actually on a serious not I would like that you move the BBCode of this shop to green and emerald themed as the name of the shop suggests and maybe open this shop for all too. Check my draft staff discussion for colours I think you can use

Last edited by Dahipuri (March 28, 2022 04:01:53)

Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Purvitekriwal wrote:

Application Form

Username (Please include any alts you may complete orders on): Purvutekriwal
Nickname(s): Purvi / Puri
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) she/her
How active are you: (1-10) 7
Which of our services can you do? (Ex. Art, scripting, reviews) code and reviews(may I be a moderator too or maybe head of reviews)
Any experience in other shops? Yes
If you have experience, for how long? 6 months??
Are you following this thread? Yes, from I had started to help with making of this shop
Why should we pick you? I was a member of 5.0 and I helped in making this shop also I find this shop a good one
Examples of work: see profile and touch of adventure portfolio
Did you read the terms? (found here) yes and actually on a serious not I would like that you move the BBCode of this shop to green and emerald themed as the name of the shop suggests and maybe open this shop for all too. Check my draft staff discussion for colours I think you can use
Accepted! Moderator slots are currently unavailable but you can be head of reviews.

gothic-lamp7
Scratcher
30 posts

Order Form

Username: Gothic-lamp7
Preferred Pronouns: she/they
Work you want done: art for an intro
Description of work: i am working on making an intro to add to my projects and am looking for art i can use in it. I am not very good at art so would appreciate this.
Colors (if art): blue (any shades)
Deadline: 6th April 2022
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
If you're not following, where should we contact you? Although i am following please could you contact me on my profile
Any more information: i will credit. I am not active weekends.
gothic-lamp7
Scratcher
30 posts

Application Form

Username (Please include any alts you may complete orders on): Gothic-lamp7
Nickname(s): Gothic/lamp/pencil
Preferred pronouns: she/they
How active are you: 7, i check everyday and post/reply to things 5 days a week.
Which of our services can you do? Reviews, movement scripting (computer and mobile), quiz scripting, transition scripting.
Any experience in other shops? Kind of, i recently opened my own called ~Lamp Shop~
If you have experience, for how long? At time of writing about an hour but my experience is growing all the time.
Are you following this thread? Yes
Why should we pick you? I have Scratch experience, i used to have an account named Gothdess (now deleted), i have made platformers, quizzes and animations in many varieties, it may seem cheesy and and a classic thing to say but i think i am pretty good at Scratch, i also had an account with a friend 3-4 years ago but it was deleted after a year.
Examples of work: platformers, quizzes, animations.
Did you read the terms? (found here) Yes

My time zone is BST (British summertime)

Last edited by gothic-lamp7 (March 29, 2022 17:38:38)

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gothic-lamp7 wrote:

Application Form

Username (Please include any alts you may complete orders on): Gothic-lamp7
Nickname(s): Gothic/lamp/pencil
Preferred pronouns: she/they
How active are you: 7, i check everyday and post/reply to things 5 days a week.
Which of our services can you do? Reviews, movement scripting (computer and mobile), quiz scripting, transition scripting.
Any experience in other shops? Kind of, i recently opened my own called ~Lamp Shop~
If you have experience, for how long? At time of writing about an hour but my experience is growing all the time.
Are you following this thread? Yes
Why should we pick you? I have Scratch experience, i used to have an account named Gothdess (now deleted), i have made platformers, quizzes and animations in many varieties, it may seem cheesy and and a classic thing to say but i think i am pretty good at Scratch, i also had an account with a friend 3-4 years ago but it was deleted after a year.
Examples of work: platformers, quizzes, animations.
Did you read the terms? (found here) Yes

My time zone is BST (British summertime)
You are missing something. Please fix in order to be accepted.

gothic-lamp7 wrote:

Order Form

Username: Gothic-lamp7
Preferred Pronouns: she/they
Work you want done: art for an intro
Description of work: i am working on making an intro to add to my projects and am looking for art i can use in it. I am not very good at art so would appreciate this.
Colors (if art): blue (any shades)
Deadline: 6th April 2022
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
If you're not following, where should we contact you? Although i am following please could you contact me on my profile
Any more information: i will credit. I am not active weekends.
Can you please be more specific on what you want to be drawn?

strawberrixxx
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: strawberrixxx
Preferred Pronoun: She/her
Work you want done: Profile picture!
Description of work: I'd love the main focus to be a strawberry. Maybe a pink background. You can get creative if you'd like!
Colors (if art): Red, light brown, green- strawberry. light pink- background
Deadline: Anytime before mid-April would be great?
If you're not following, where should we contact you?: Please contact me on my profile comments!
Any more information: Thank you so much!

Hi there! <3 I hope my post was helpful. I'm Berri, I'd love if you could check out my profile. >> Click here! <<
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅ The Emerald Shop 6.0 ✅ Grand Opening ✅ Hiring, accepting partnerships, available for orders now! ✅ [RSS Feed]