RGrib1030 wrote:

She doesn’t know about the coming revenge at least wait oops
Oh yes.
Yes I do.
:3
you forgot to say uwu

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow, 00:00:00)
~ ᴅᴍ20 ~
This is my forum signature! It shows up under every post I make! Here is more info!
ERRØR; THE NEXT BIG THING “Resolved” Button for QaS
/\ Male /\ Forumer /\ TokTik /\ Chatsnap /\
/\ Scratch Wiki /\ Community Guidelines /\ Scratch Team /\ Postpercent /\ Ocular
Currently most active on the forums! I don't make projects, I might come out with one in 100 years.

thanks to rl1123 for gif, and hosting it bc my braindead self couldn't do it
I have eaten the rest of DinoMaster20's siggy! Yum! Find out how to stop evil kumquats like myself here: Evil Kumquat Guards
RGrib1030
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Warrior Cats Topic II [OLD]

Bristle-Frost wrote:

RGrib1030 wrote:

Oh yes.
Yes I do.
:3

*-

GET MORE WAFFLES GUYS SHE KNOWS THE ASSAULT

Edit: Did it seriously sensor c r a p

That’s not a bad word for most kids-

Last edited by RGrib1030 (March 7, 2022 12:36:08)

Hi! I’m Flurry Flurricane (Online pen name). I’m a webcomic creator, writer, and digital artist. I’m a demigirl and go by she/they. I try to be accepting and kind to everyone! I’m not as active on the forums anymore, but I pop in every now and then. :)
My comics <3
✨Lurking Secrets of Paradise (13+) ✨
Any other comics I have that aren’t listed here are either still early in production or cancelled
darkangel2121
Scratcher
100+ posts

woa the text is small
hi

Last edited by darkangel2121 (March 7, 2022 18:54:40)

Psy/darkangel2121

Youtuber going by Psy does Things!
heavy metal fangirl with problems
she/her

darkangel2121
Scratcher
100+ posts

im excited for ASC(a starless clan)to come out!
and also onestars confession

Last edited by darkangel2121 (March 7, 2022 18:57:01)

Psy/darkangel2121

Youtuber going by Psy does Things!
heavy metal fangirl with problems
she/her

rororiro
Scratcher
100+ posts

RGrib1030 wrote:

DinoMaster20 wrote:

Bristle-Frost wrote:

(#258)

DinoMaster20 wrote:

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

(#255)

DinoMaster20 wrote:

Bristle-Frost wrote:

(#250)
Less than a month left until River comes out!
I need to finish The Broken Code ahh
me too! I am waiting to get the audiobook on libby. I have ~14 weeks
I just pray yall don't spoil
*Spoils everything*
*cutely dies inside*
*cutely dies inside and outside*

I'd rather get Mother 3 Localized. Localize Mother 3.

I like Pikmin, Yo-kai Watch, Pokemon, PVZ, Minecraft, Kirby, and Nintendo.
Making a Pokemon Fangame!
Bristle-Frost
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rororiro wrote:

I'd rather get Mother 3 Localized. Localize Mother 3.
Can you please stop posting things that aren't even remotely related to Warrior Cats? We get it, you don't like Warrior Cats, but that gives you no right to intrude in our space. Please, if you want to talk about Mother 3, go to the Earthbound topic (if it exists, I haven't checked) rather than cluttering up this topic with unrelated posts.

Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hell to russia. We must get the clans to attack the twolegs.

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
rororiro
Scratcher
100+ posts

Warrior Cats is a C U L T. (You can't) change my mind.

RGrib1030
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rororiro wrote:

I’ll take that as a compliment /nsrs

Last edited by RGrib1030 (March 8, 2022 13:53:13)

Hi! I’m Flurry Flurricane (Online pen name). I’m a webcomic creator, writer, and digital artist. I’m a demigirl and go by she/they. I try to be accepting and kind to everyone! I’m not as active on the forums anymore, but I pop in every now and then. :)
My comics <3
Any other comics I have that aren’t listed here are either still early in production or cancelled
-KingBobUniverse-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rororiro wrote:

please just leave, it’s just a fandom. You wouldn’t like it if we went into the forums you were in and talked about unrelated things.

Moved to Tophatted-
RGrib1030
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-KingBobUniverse- wrote:

rororiro wrote:

please just leave, it’s just a fandom. You wouldn’t like it if we went into the forums you were in and talked about unrelated things.

Yeah. If you’re going to be here, please talk about Warriors….or chickens….chickens will make Sophie happy

My comics <3
-KingBobUniverse-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RGrib1030 wrote:

-KingBobUniverse- wrote:

rororiro wrote:

Yeah. If you’re going to be here, please talk about Warriors….or chickens….chickens will make Sophie happy
(but mostly cats)

Moved to Tophatted-
rororiro
Scratcher
100+ posts

-KingBobUniverse- wrote:

RGrib1030 wrote:

-KingBobUniverse- wrote:

rororiro wrote:

(but mostly cats)
The chicken (Gallus domesticus) is a domesticated bird, with attributes of wild species such as the red and grey junglefowl that are originally from Southeastern Asia. Rooster or cock is a term for an adult male bird, and a younger male may be called a cockerel. A male that has been castrated is a capon. An adult female bird is called a hen and a sexually immature female is called a pullet.

Originally raised for cockfighting or for special ceremonies, chickens were not kept for food until the Hellenistic period (4th–2nd centuries BC). Humans now keep chickens primarily as a source of food (consuming both their meat and eggs) and as pets.

Chickens are one of the most common and widespread domestic animals, with a total population of 23.7 billion as of 2018, up from more than 19 billion in 2011. There are more chickens in the world than any other bird. There are numerous cultural references to chickens – in myth, folklore and religion, and in language and literature.

Genetic studies have pointed to multiple maternal origins in South Asia, Southeast Asia, and East Asia, but the clade found in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa originated from the Indian subcontinent. From ancient India, the chicken spread to Lydia in western Asia Minor, and to Greece by the 5th century BC. Fowl have been known in Egypt since the mid-15th century BC, with the “bird that gives birth every day” having come from the land between Syria and Shinar, Babylonia, according to the annals of Thutmose III.

rororiro
Scratcher
100+ posts

rororiro wrote:

-KingBobUniverse- wrote:

RGrib1030 wrote:

-KingBobUniverse- wrote:

rororiro wrote:

(but mostly cats)
The chicken (Gallus domesticus) is a domesticated bird, with attributes of wild species such as the red and grey junglefowl that are originally from Southeastern Asia. Rooster or cock is a term for an adult male bird, and a younger male may be called a cockerel. A male that has been castrated is a capon. An adult female bird is called a hen and a sexually immature female is called a pullet.

Originally raised for cockfighting or for special ceremonies, chickens were not kept for food until the Hellenistic period (4th–2nd centuries BC). Humans now keep chickens primarily as a source of food (consuming both their meat and eggs) and as pets.

Chickens are one of the most common and widespread domestic animals, with a total population of 23.7 billion as of 2018, up from more than 19 billion in 2011. There are more chickens in the world than any other bird. There are numerous cultural references to chickens – in myth, folklore and religion, and in language and literature.

Genetic studies have pointed to multiple maternal origins in South Asia, Southeast Asia, and East Asia, but the clade found in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa originated from the Indian subcontinent. From ancient India, the chicken spread to Lydia in western Asia Minor, and to Greece by the 5th century BC. Fowl have been known in Egypt since the mid-15th century BC, with the “bird that gives birth every day” having come from the land between Syria and Shinar, Babylonia, according to the annals of Thutmose III.
Chickens are omnivores. In the wild, they often scratch at the soil to search for seeds, insects, and even animals as large as lizards, small snakes, or sometimes young mice.

The average chicken may live for 5–10 years, depending on the breed. The world's oldest known chicken lived 16 years according to Guinness World Records.

Anatomy of a chicken.

Diagram of a chicken skull.

Eggs from different breeds
Roosters can usually be differentiated from hens by their striking plumage of long flowing tails and shiny, pointed feathers on their necks ('hackles') and backs ('saddle'), which are typically of brighter, bolder colours than those of females of the same breed. However, in some breeds, such as the Sebright chicken, the rooster has only slightly pointed neck feathers, the same colour as the hen's. The identification can be made by looking at the comb, or eventually from the development of spurs on the male's legs (in a few breeds and in certain hybrids, the male and female chicks may be differentiated by colour). Adult chickens have a fleshy crest on their heads called a comb, or cockscomb, and hanging flaps of skin either side under their beaks called wattles. Collectively, these and other fleshy protuberances on the head and throat are called caruncles. Both the adult male and female have wattles and combs, but in most breeds these are more prominent in males. A ‘muff’ or ‘beard’ is a mutation found in several chicken breeds which causes extra feathering under the chicken's face, giving the appearance of a beard.

Domestic chickens are not capable of long-distance flight, although lighter chickens are generally capable of flying for short distances, such as over fences or into trees (where they would naturally roost). Chickens may occasionally fly briefly to explore their surroundings, but generally do so only to flee perceived danger.

-KingBobUniverse-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rororiro wrote:

-KingBobUniverse- wrote:

RGrib1030 wrote:

-KingBobUniverse- wrote:

rororiro wrote:

(but mostly cats)

i hate my life

to get back on topic
LETS TALK ABOUT THAT TIME WHEN PEBBLESHINE TRIED TO CATCH A CHICKEN

and then got taken away by a monster

Moved to Tophatted-
RGrib1030
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Great StarClan I made a mistake

My comics <3
rororiro
Scratcher
100+ posts

CHICKEN

-KingBobUniverse-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RGrib1030 wrote:

Great StarClan I made a mistake
at least sophie is happy-?

cats

could we please talk about cats

EDIT: WHO ARE WARRIORS DONT GET ANY IDEAS

Last edited by -KingBobUniverse- (March 8, 2022 14:01:32)

Moved to Tophatted-
RGrib1030
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rororiro wrote:

CHICKEN

Maybe tone down on the chicken :’3

But yes chicken

And warrior cats

My comics <3