Discuss Scratch

RED-001-alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Editor Issue (Or: What makes an editor “modified” [and, as a result, not able to have its projects uploaded onto Scratch]?)

YesterdaysTomSawyer wrote:

RED-001-alt wrote:

How come this was dustbinned for a while?
Dustbinned in what way? I think it's possible this topic may not be accessible to logged out users, but I'm not sure if that's what you mean.
I got a 403 for a while for some reason, while logged in.

Please don't remove the automatic browser/OS info after making a new Bugs and Glitches forum post, that information really helps a lot! (unless you are reporting from a different device, then you should specify what device, OS, and browser you have)

Scratch 15th Birthday Celebration: https://youtube.com/watch?v=7Gd_b1mbrxM
Encore event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI4Gcf-T28g
Please help with this: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/606203/ and this: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/607350/

I am actually @RED-001 but I forgot my password, so this account was created
YesterdaysTomSawyer
Scratcher
77 posts

The Editor Issue (Or: What makes an editor “modified” [and, as a result, not able to have its projects uploaded onto Scratch]?)

RED-001-alt wrote:

YesterdaysTomSawyer wrote:

RED-001-alt wrote:

How come this was dustbinned for a while?
Dustbinned in what way? I think it's possible this topic may not be accessible to logged out users, but I'm not sure if that's what you mean.
I got a 403 for a while for some reason, while logged in.
Odd. I wouldn't know what's going on there. But in any case, this thread will likely come to an end soon since it seems as though I've gotten a pretty good answer from Za-Chary, so in the end that probably won't matter. I'm still keeping the thread open for a little bit in case it's either not too late to get some kind of second opinion or if there's just anything at all left to be said here in general.
YesterdaysTomSawyer
Scratcher
77 posts

So I think I'll close this thread once May is over. If anyone would like to say any last things before this thread is done, then they can say it. Otherwise, I'll just go along with what Za-Chary has told me since his answer seems to offer what would suffice as a Scratch Team perspective. Thank you for your time.
YesterdaysTomSawyer
Scratcher
77 posts

This thread will be closing next week, but if there's any last things anyone would like to say before then, they can say them.
YesterdaysTomSawyer
Scratcher
77 posts

Thread closes on Tuesday, so if there's anything left you want to say, better say it soon. I'm already focusing more on restoring projects, and Za-Chary's advice seems to be as close to a Scratch Team answer as I can get, but if there's either someone with a counter-argument, or there's any last comments on this in general, then there's still arguably time for that, but not that much. So if you would like to say something on this thread before it's closed, speak now or forever hold your peace.
YesterdaysTomSawyer
Scratcher
77 posts

One day left before this thread closes. If you would like to say anything before then, say it before this closes!
YesterdaysTomSawyer
Scratcher
77 posts

Oh, sorry, that last post didn't work for some reason.
YesterdaysTomSawyer
Scratcher
77 posts

Well, this is the end. Thank you for your input. Also thanks to @RED-001 for his help and also for making a thread similar to this one, which provided me with some additional insight. I may create more threads in the future, perhaps even ones that reference this thread, but for now, it's time to end this thread and work on other things. Again, thank you for your input, and good night.