Discuss Scratch

Arzenist
Scratcher
98 posts

Would this project be appropriate?

It is allowed, there are tons of projects on scratch about the game DEFCON, which is probably close to what the OP is doing
RL1123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arzenist wrote:

It is allowed, there are tons of projects on scratch about the game DEFCON, which is probably close to what the OP is doing
I've looked it up and most of them are pretty simple, only pictures of meme nukes.

through tough thorough thought, though

Signature #11
sharkode
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rayli1123 wrote:

Arzenist wrote:

I've looked it up and most of them are pretty simple, only pictures of meme nukes.
If it's graphics is like DEFCON it should be allowed, as the weapons are just simple icons

>>>This suggestion could end reduce mass reporting.<<<
=======================================================================================
Common forum languages (highlight this text and click shift+down arrow for more):
  • Support - Means someone supports a suggestion, make sure to say the reason when you are supporting a suggestion.
  • No support - Means someone don't support a suggestion, while it may sound a little mean, it's actually not as not everybody have to support the suggestion you purposed.
  • Bump - Bumping is a method of bringing a topic back to the front page.
  • Necroposting - Means bringing an old, dead, topic that nobody cares about back to life, necroposting comes from the greek word “nekros” meaning “corpse”, necroposting is prohibited as it wastes front page space.
  • Ocular - A website that allows you to search forum posts.
  • Dupe/duplicate - Posts that suggests the same thing, it's a good idea to use Ocular.
  • ST - Is short for Scratch Team, the moderators on this site.
  • ToS - Is short for Terms of Use, a bunch of legal jargon and stuffs like that.
  • TOLoRS - Is short for The Official List of Rejected Suggestions, it's always a good idea to read it before making a suggestion.
  • Kaj - A user who threatened to hack Scratch, he later became a legend and people often joked about him hacking posts.
coder2045
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DEFINITELY no.

Highlight this text and press Ctrl-Shift-Down to view more of my signature. There's a lot in there.
I FOUND THE POSTIE POSTIE POST LINK THIS
Brainteaser: What comes next? Answer on my profile. First correct answer gets a follow.

[ ]
[ [ ] ]
[ [ [ ] ] [ ] ]
Good projects ⬇️

-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My personal stance is still “I think it's mostly fine as long as there's no explicit gore”, but as @sharkode and @Xonder said, you should probably ask the Scratch Team directly, given how many conflicting answers you're getting. Our replies are just our own interpretations of the rules; theirs would be the “correct” response.

<Insert uncreative signature here>

██       ██  ██            ██  ██       ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
███ ███ ██ ████ ██ ███ ███
█████████ █████ █████ █████████

“Though the seasons come and go, and sunshine turns to snow, we will always have tomorrow up ahead.”
RL1123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coder2045 wrote:

DEFINITELY no.
And for what reason?

through tough thorough thought, though

Signature #11