Discuss Scratch

CoconutGator
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Censoring shouldn't affect share dates

bump

Guess I should use the signature for explaining myself rather than Skyrim quotes. So hi. I'm Gator.

Metal albums I like:
* The Liberation - Disillusion
* Citadel - Ne Obliviscaris
* With All Their Might - Dyscarnate
* Ghost Reveries - Opeth
* Where Owls Know My Name - Rivers of Nihil

Recommend me more (please)
sharkode
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

>>>This suggestion could end reduce mass reporting.<<<
=======================================================================================
Common forum languages (highlight this text and click shift+down arrow for more):
  • Support - Means someone supports a suggestion, make sure to say the reason when you are supporting a suggestion.
  • No support - Means someone don't support a suggestion, while it may sound a little mean, it's actually not as not everybody have to support the suggestion you purposed.
  • Bump - Bumping is a method of bringing a topic back to the front page.
  • Necroposting - Means bringing an old, dead, topic that nobody cares about back to life, necroposting comes from the greek word “nekros” meaning “corpse”, necroposting is prohibited as it wastes front page space.
  • Ocular - A website that allows you to search forum posts.
  • Dupe/duplicate - Posts that suggests the same thing, it's a good idea to use Ocular.
  • ST - Is short for Scratch Team, the moderators on this site.
  • ToS - Is short for Terms of Use, a bunch of legal jargon and stuffs like that.
  • TOLoRS - Is short for The Official List of Rejected Suggestions, it's always a good idea to read it before making a suggestion.
  • Kaj - A user who threatened to hack Scratch, he later became a legend and people often joked about him hacking posts.
CIinomania
Scratcher
77 posts

Honestly I don't see why not. Although I'm not sure how hard it would be to implement, I doubt it would be much, and although I've never seen this exploited before, I can see how it could. In the end, the only thing going against this is the fact that it might take a bit to implement while Scratch Team works on more pressing matters, and not have a very important impact.

hiiiii smiles at youse,,,,,, :}}}}} hiiiiiii helloo
bunnyCoder16
Scratcher
500+ posts

Even the first project on scratch has been affected by this.

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/104#:~:text=%C2%A9,Feb%2002%2C%202022

Last edited by bunnyCoder16 (May 13, 2022 17:30:54)

Highlight this text and Ctrl + Shift + Down
Do not click this

Thanks to the Water Otters for the amazing banner
Also thanks to @PeriwinkleVibes for making the banner

Thanks to Wolf Shop for the amazing banner
Also thanks to @Lunarsister for making the banner
Latexbeast
Scratcher
100+ posts

support! I hate mass reporting!!

Generation 5: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Catleader wrote:

Scratch Is Saved! ! Rip To The Bug. We Will Call It Booger BUG!

Cute cat :

My Kumquat Protecter(s)

>owo<
>^uwu^<
randomguy3513
Scratcher
1000+ posts

support but i think there should be a last updated along with the realeese date

Forum helper back DD

(Male) (He/Him) (2000+ posts) (4 Years)
Banner by depresso-boiyo, check him out!
Ctrl+shift+down to check out my projects!

Thanks for scrolling; if you like what I do, please follow me!
bunnyCoder16
Scratcher
500+ posts

randomguy3513 wrote:

support but i think there should be a last updated along with the realeese date
That is a great idea!!
Maybe you hover over the release date and you can see the last updated date.

Highlight this text and Ctrl + Shift + Down
Do not click this

Thanks to the Water Otters for the amazing banner
Also thanks to @PeriwinkleVibes for making the banner

Thanks to Wolf Shop for the amazing banner
Also thanks to @Lunarsister for making the banner
blablablahello
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I believe a “creation date” would also work (share date changes, but creation date always stays as the day the project first got created)

Highlight, Hold shift, Press down arrow to scroll down

HEHEHEHAW

Everytime someone says “I did a quick search”, I question wether they meant they did a quicksearch (The algorithm) or a quick search (Quickly searching)

鸡你
实在是太美哦贝贝
实在是太美
多一眼就会爆炸
近一点会被融化
干嘛
你干嘛哈哈诶有
oh yea哈哈
多一眼就会爆炸
近一点会~融~化~~~

我个人认为,这个意大利面就应该拌四十二号混凝土,因为这个螺丝钉的长度,很容易会直接影响到挖掘机的扭矩,你知道吧,你往里砸的时候,一瞬间,他就会产生大量的高能蛋白,俗称UFO,会严重影响经济的发展,甚至对整个太平洋以及充电器,都会造成一定的核污染,你知道吧,啊,再者说根据勾股定理,你可以很容易的推断出,人工饲养的东条鹰鸡,它是可以捕获野生的三角函数的,所以说这个这个这个,你不管秦始皇的切面是否具有放射性,特朗普的n次方,是否含有沉淀物,都不应影响这个这个沃尔玛跟维尔康在南极汇合,啊!

大家好,我是练习两年半的个人练习生蔡徐坤!我喜欢唱,跳,rap,还有打篮球

早上好中国我喜欢吃冰淇凌!

why are you down here why are you down here why are you down here

sharkode
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

=======================================================================================
Common forum languages (highlight this text and click shift+down arrow for more):
  • Support - Means someone supports a suggestion, make sure to say the reason when you are supporting a suggestion.
  • No support - Means someone don't support a suggestion, while it may sound a little mean, it's actually not as not everybody have to support the suggestion you purposed.
  • Necroposting - Means bringing an old, dead, topic that nobody cares about back to life, necroposting comes from the greek word “nekros” meaning “corpse”, necroposting is prohibited as it wastes front page space.
  • Dupe/duplicate - Posts that suggests the same thing, it's a good idea to use Ocular.
  • ToS - Is short for Terms of Use, a bunch of legal jargon and stuffs like that.
  • TOLoRS - Is short for The Official List of Rejected Suggestions, it's always a good idea to read it before making a suggestion.
  • Kaj - A user who threatened to hack Scratch, he later became a legend and people often joked about him hacking posts.
sharkode
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

sharkode
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

nuclear_news
Scratcher
51 posts

support

print ["Hello, world!"](print ["Hello, world!"](print ["Hello, world!"](print ["Hello, world!"]{print ["Hello, world!"]:: looks}::looks stack)::looks stack)::looks stack)::looks
shadic52
Scratcher
99 posts

Support all the way

What is UP dudes.
Imagine having over 1000 posts. Couldn't be me lmao.
Why don't pictures work for me, I just want to have Gholdengo on my signature.
And btw, Kumquat proofed sig.
jbthepig
Scratcher
500+ posts

Support. Especially if the project was falsely reported, the creator shouldn't be attacked for copying a project that actually belongs to them.

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow, 27:09:07)

To scroll through a signature, highlight some text in the signature, then use:
((shift) + (up/down arrow))

To add a signature, go to the bottom of Discussion Home and click “Change your signature.”

I had a bigger signature, but it was eaten by an Evil Kumquat.

<´・ω・` :: sensing> //This is Sam. He will protect my signature from future attacks.
ChloeKohli
Scratcher
67 posts

It's been a while, I hope this isn't necroposting…
SUPPORT <3

• Chloe
  • Girl
  • Autistic + Proud
“You never fail until you stop trying” - Albert Einstein
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

when green flag clicked
set [page v] to [1]

NEW: Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Fun_Cupcake_i81: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/850535211/
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @ straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators
;
-An_Unnamed_User-
Scratcher
43 posts

medians wrote:

when green flag clicked
set [page v] to [1]
this is the wrong topic to test code blocks. you should test blocks in here.

This is a random account. I make random projects, however, I create posts more often than posts.
-Valtren-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-An_Unnamed_User- wrote:

medians wrote:

when green flag clicked
set [page v] to [1]
this is the wrong topic to test code blocks. you should test blocks in here.
actually I think they're trying to bump the topic

Famous quotes:

Za-Chary wrote:

Steve Carell as Scratch Cat yo what the heck bro src

-Rodri wrote:

106809nes wrote:

This is the second-best suggestion I've seen.
Why is it the second-best suggestion I've seen? Well, view this topic to find out!
what in the capitalism, you really had to sneak in an ad lol src

The_Game_ wrote:

From my careful predictions that I have been calculating for 3 whole years, spent thousands of dollars on and have stayed up at night doing; it'll have 1 billion projects. src

wolvesstar97 wrote:

TAGS MUST GO!
THERE IS A SOLUTION: Narwhals! src

WallydogChoppychop wrote:

Scratch cat looked like a mouse src

Za-Chary wrote:

among_us1w2 wrote:

no like in darkrp if you have been warn for failbase class 1 you get warning but if you do failbase class 3 you get warning but next time you break rules you get 5 min jail
This is the greatest slang of All Time. src

More quotes here.
Goldensun_Silverdrop
Scratcher
100+ posts

I support this idea. @Coderwe2's suggestion is also great (about having an original day and reshare day)

ʜᴏᴡᴅʏ, ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴍ ᴏʀ ᴀᴢᴢʏ! | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | “sʜᴀʀᴘ ᴛᴀʟᴏɴs ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ʙɪʀᴅ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ.”
ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ & ᴏʀɴɪᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢɪsᴛ . sᴅs ᴄᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ . sᴡᴄ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡᴇʀ . sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ ᴄᴏᴜɴsᴇʟᴏʀ 2022-23

FluffyBumblebees74
Scratcher
100+ posts

sharkode wrote:

Changing the share date can cause confusions to which project is original, which leads to false reports and more auto censoring, also, some mass reporters want a project to be taken down to cause confusion, if we keep the original share date, it might reduce the number of mass reporting

Edit: This includes both auto censor and legitimate censoring by ST, as it could also cause confusion and sometimes ST censor things by mistake
Support. There should be a release date of the project, and the date when it was last updated.

EXAMPLE

First Shared: May, 14, 2007
Last Updated: May, 15, 2007

Hope this suggestion gets accepted!

(removed by FluffyBumblebees74 - signature is being revamped)

Logout