Discuss Scratch

magiccodegirl678
Scratcher
500+ posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!


~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~
Home || Characters || Members || Forms
Home
The studio can be found here.
Story:
In a faraway country, there is magic and legend. The country is split up into 6 smaller kingdoms of different elements: Forest, Ice, Water, Fire, Sky, and Sand. Both humans and elemental spirits live together. The form of elemental spirits vary, some take on the form of people, while others take the form of the specific element they are. In ancient times, a special person would be chosen every year for a test to receive a power which corresponds to the kingdom where they live. If they pass, they receive the power from the Elder Wizards, which can be passed on to their children in the future. These people would be responsible for protecting their kingdom in case any danger comes to the country. Those who do very well at their test become Elder Wizards, who are responsible for keeping all kingdoms and the world stable. Most of them are elemental spirits, as they are skilled, but there are a few humans, too. The six kingdoms have mostly been at peace with each other for centuries, so the powers didn't seem that necessary, but the Elder Wizards still perform them. There is also usually no danger except in certain isolated areas of the country. Recently, though, there have been strange shadow creatures being sighted in all six kingdoms. They seem to sneak up behind people and scare them, but not hurt them. There are also rumors of the evil shadow wizards coming to claim the kingdoms for their own. Is it really true? If it is true, will the protectors defend their country against evil?

Notes:
This story takes place in the past, with no set time period, but there is no modern technology such as cell phones, airplanes, or cars.

I may use this in a story I am writing.

Feel free to suggest names for each of the kingdoms. You may also suggest possible storylines.
Rules:

!!Please read!!
  • Curators who are active for more than two months and follow the rules will be promoted to manager. Managers are the admins who can accept members, and remove people who break the rules too much. Please don't ask to be promoted.

  • Put outside roleplay things in brackets [like this]

  • To start a new comment chain, say (open rp) before adding your storyline. (stands for open role play)

  • To continue a chain which reached the limit, say (con. rp) before the text. (stands for continued role play)

  • Please roleplay in the studio, not this forum topic. If you do it here, the topic may be closed by the Scratch Team.

  • Follow The Community Guidelines, meaning be respectful to all people, and remember to keep it appropriate for all ages.

  • Don't spam or post unrelated content. Please don't add unrelated projects to the studio, either.

  • Use third person point of view (For example: Abby walked out of the house)

  • Don't control another person's characters (For example: Jane ran to Sam. Sam ran away.)

  • Don't make your character overpowered or perfect. (For example, Bob waved his hand, and the city was gone in an instant.)

  • Remember to keep it realistic if your character doesn't have magical powers, meaning a normal person can't suddenly start flying or freezing things. If your character does have powers, though, they should only have one type of power. There is also no other powers such as time travel at the moment. Or leaping mountains. Mountains is part two of the codeword.

  • At the moment, only humans and elemental spirits can be characters. There are currently no spots for animal characters. I may allow animal characters later when I get more members. Elemental spirits can take the form of an animal, though.

  • Characters can't die or be killed. They can be seriously ill or injured at the most, but please don't have them be killed. NPCs can still die, though.

  • Please don't do actions such as hurting another character without giving them a chance to respond and decide what happens next. A good rule to follow by is: State your actions, not its effects.

  • You are allowed to make your character a hateful person towards other characters, but don't hate the character owners. Also the first part of the codeword is icy. Be respectful towards everyone.

  • You are allowed to have someone be injured, but please don't go into detail.

  • Use proper grammar and spelling.

  • This is all fiction. Please don't take any of it seriously.

  • Most importantly, have fun!

Last edited by magiccodegirl678 (March 31, 2022 00:04:56)


Last edited by kaj (Unknown 00:00:00)
About Me:
magiccodegirl678||Girl||She/Her||Scratcher||Wiki Editor||Coder||Artist||Helper||Mostly posts in QaS and Suggestions forums
Links:
Profile||Newest Project for SDS||My notebook|| 6 Elements


This signature was last updated on 6/10/22.

;

magiccodegirl678
Scratcher
500+ posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~
Home || Characters || Members || Forms
Characters
Magical Characters

These are characters which have elemental powers. They may be very important in the story.


Humans

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————–


Forest Element


Green Shadow: A male whose age is unknown, has light brown skin and light brown hair. His backstory is unknown, as he cannot speak with words. He communicates with his magic, which is usually by manipulating leaves and trees. He lives in the forest. He always wears a green costume with a mask. Owned by Violet (@magiccodegirl678)

Jade Oakleaf: A girl who is 16, she lives in the forest. She is short, with long dark brown hair and light skin. She usually wears a long dark green robe with leaves. She has plant-growing powers, which allows her to grow plants very quickly. She can also communicate with forest animals. She grows flowers and herbs for use in medicines, which is used to cure sick or injured people and animals. Once a week, she walks to the nearest village and sells her cures at the market. She doesn't have many friends and mainly stays at home. She is afraid of adventures too far away without her parents. She is also scared of wolves, snakes, and spiders. If someone is ill or hurt, she will do everything she can to help them get better. She is helpful on quests if someone falls ill, but she may run away if there is any danger, which can lead her into even more danger. Owned by Violet (@magiccodegirl678)

Ice Element


Mary Mistfall: A 15-year-old female with dark brown skin, and black hair, She lives in the Silver Plains, near the mountains. Her grandmother was tested as a Hero of Ice, and passed, therefore giving her powers to Mary. Mary is smart, but is easily tricked. She is often pranked by her older sister, which she finds annoying. Her family was originally from the desert, but they moved north a long time ago before she was born.Owned by Violet (@magiccodegirl678)

Adam Snowfall: A short 25-year-old young man who mines gems and metal in the mountains. As a child, he grew up living near the mines, as that was his family's profession. When he was 15, he passed as a hero of ice, and gained freezing powers for his family and himself. These powers are very helpful, he once froze a cave monster before it attacked his family. However, he is very greedy and will do anything to get as many gems and metal as possible. He is also very overprotective of his treasures, and may use his freezing powers against anyone who tries to steal them.

Water Element


Watery Fish: Female, short curly hair, small black eyes and pink lips, has the water element, so she can do anything with water Owned by @SweetAstronaut

Fire Element


John Simmonds: A 34-year-old male who possesses the element of fire. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He is charming, meaning he can get people to do what he wants just by talking. His weakness is that he can't run for long periods of time. He likes being warm, but dislikes rain and cold temperatures. Owned by GAMS (@GAMS2)


Ellie Wonder:
A 13-year-old female who has long blonde hair, is tan, and has a few freckles. Her backstory is unknown. She loves cooking, fashion, and being creative, but she is very sensitive at times, and has a hard time controlling her temper if upset. She dislikes annoying and snobby people. Owned by Super (@supergirl_3457)

Sky Element


Silencio “the kind”: Silencio “the kind”, or called as kind silencio, is a person that has a very kind family, and lived in another planet, until that planet was destroyed. He was the only survivor, but is still very kind. His strengths are his sky powers, but isn't good at carrying things. He likes anything that is kind, and dislikes anything that isn't kind. He also dislikes getting reminded about his past. He is 28 and has orange pointy hair. Owned by silenc (@Sil3nci0)

Sand Element


Sandra Goldspring: A 14-year-old female with medium dark brown skin, and pink hair, She lives in the Golden Sands Desert. She can manipulate the sand, creating sandstorms. She dreams of adventure and excitement, and is always begging her parents to take her on adventures. Owned by Violet (@magiccodegirl678)
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
Elemental Spirits

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Forest Element

No one yet
Ice Element

Crystal: A spirit of ice that has the form of a human, and is made of mist. They are very mysterious, and their age is unknown. Because they are ice, their weakness is fire. They dislike being ignored. Owned by Sunny (@Sunny-Bunny29)

Water Element

No one yet
Fire Element

Rain Fire: Takes on the appearance of an adult wolf, which has black fur. It will occasionally light itself on fire depending on its current mood. (if they are mad they will basically light themselves on fire. They can also do this at will.) They are hyper-aware of their surroundings, can also speak like people, but has an extremely short temper. Being a fire spirit, it likes warmth, but doesn't like rain and water. The age of this spirit is unknown, but is probably hundreds of years old. Owned by GAMS (@GAMS2)
Sky Element


Sky WindWing: A female whose age is unknown, she may be thousands of years old, but she physically looks about 16. She has the wind/sky element, and very light skin and light blue hair. Sky is a Spirit of the Sky, and has wings, which allows her to fly. She can manipulate wind, and can even create windstorms. The pressure and speed of the air around her is affected by her emotions. For example, if she is feeling calm, the air is still. However, if she is angry, the wind moves faster. She is very sensitive and is easily angered. Her parents are the Elder Wizards of the Sky. She lives in a floating city with is invisible to regular human eyes. Normally, Sky Spirits do not visit with humans, but she was sent to protect them. Owned by Violet (magiccodegirl678)

Sand Element

Ayla Demirci: A female whose age is unknown, but looks 20. In her human form, she has Dark long hair that falls down to her waist, golden eyes, tan skin, a long white sleeveless swing dress, barefoot, and wears a red Jasper necklace. In her animal form, she is seen as a shy fennec fox that is incredibly light on it's feet. It's golden eyes make it stand out. She never knew her parents and she was raised by a human. She doesn't remember very much of her childhood or what happened to the human who raised her. She is kind to most, but her fear of people makes her unpredictable at times. She is creative and intelligent. She mostly talks to the animals. She loves playing with sand and making glass figures. She is a mystery to most people. She is Quick-witted, fast runner, knows the sand and her environment, and is good at tracking people. However, she is not good at trusting people which makes her lonely, afraid of the unknown, has a hard time understanding human customs, and not good at reading. She likes animals, history, and the desert, and dislikes not understanding things, spiders, and being alone. Owned by Jean (@school4girlhd)

Sandstone: A spirit made of sandstone, which is where its name comes from. Its age and backstory are unknown. Its natural form is boulder-shaped, but when people come near it, it usually transforms into a human-shaped figure. It can talk, but not very loudly. It also can become other shapes, such as a wolf. If threatened, it increases in size and hurls sandstone boulders at its target. It is easily frightened, and may attack as a defense, so take caution when going near it. Owned by Violet (magiccodegirl678)



——————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
Non-Magical Characters

These characters do not have any powers, but may still be an important influence in the story.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Sammy Fields: A 9-year-old boy with light skin and black hair. He lives in a small plains village near a forest in the Earth/Forest Element kingdom, he often sees Green Shadow out has bedroom window at night and is suspicious of him. The name “Green Shadow” actually was invented by him, when he first saw him at age 4. “Green Shadow” was the name of a character in a story he has read. His parents are shopkeepers of a general store, which sells goods to villagers and travelers. Owned by Violet (magiccodegirl678)
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————


Non-Player Characters

These characters are meant to be temporary. Therefore, they may come and go. They mainly help the main characters make important decisions. Note that they can die, because they are temporary. They can have magical powers, or be an elemental spirit. They also can be an Elder Wizard.

None yet.

Last edited by magiccodegirl678 (April 14, 2022 23:50:27)


Last edited by kaj (Unknown 00:00:00)
About Me:
magiccodegirl678||Girl||She/Her||Scratcher||Wiki Editor||Coder||Artist||Helper||Mostly posts in QaS and Suggestions forums
Links:
Profile||Newest Project for SDS||My notebook|| 6 Elements


This signature was last updated on 6/10/22.

;

magiccodegirl678
Scratcher
500+ posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~
Home || Characters || Members || Forms
Members
Note: The user's preferred name is in bold.

Admins

Violet @magiccodegirl678 creator of roleplay

Members

@magiccodegirl678 Violet
@SweetAstronaut
@GAMS2 GAMS
@supergirl_3457 Super
@Sil3nci0 silenc
@Sunny-Bunny29 Sunny
@school4girlhd Jean

Last edited by magiccodegirl678 (April 14, 2022 21:36:48)


Last edited by kaj (Unknown 00:00:00)
About Me:
magiccodegirl678||Girl||She/Her||Scratcher||Wiki Editor||Coder||Artist||Helper||Mostly posts in QaS and Suggestions forums
Links:
Profile||Newest Project for SDS||My notebook|| 6 Elements


This signature was last updated on 6/10/22.

;

magiccodegirl678
Scratcher
500+ posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~
Home || Characters || Members || Forms
Forms
Main Character Form

Please only fill out the red info if first joining the roleplay. You don't have to do it again if creating another character.
Username:
Your Preferred nickname: (What you prefer to be called besides your username, this is optional)
Your Preferred pronouns: (e.g. she/her or he/him, this is optional, but is helpful on how to refer to you.)
Will you follow the rules:
Are you following the topic?:
Do you have past experience with roleplays or other collaborations?: (Don't worry if you haven't, it's just extra info)
Codewords:

Name of Character:
Magical or Non-Magical? If magical, then what powers do they have? (Forest, Ice, Water, Fire, Sky, and Sand. If it is an elemental spirit, they already would be magical.)
Human or Elemental Spirit?:
Appearance: (what the character physically looks like such as hair or skin color)
Age:
Gender:
Backstory: (Background info about your character, like where they grew up, and who their parents were, this is optional)
Personality: (How the character acts in certain situations, this is optional)
Strengths: (what the character is good at)
Weaknesses: (what the character is bad at)
Likes:
Dislikes:
Non-Player Character form

This form is for characters that are temporarily used. You must have at least one regular character in order to fill out this form.

Username:
Name of character:
Gender:
Description of character:
How many times will you use the character:
Break Form

Taking a break? Please fill out this form first.

Username:
Reason for break:
Day you are leaving:
Day you are returning (if you aren't sure when, leave it blank):

Last edited by magiccodegirl678 (April 14, 2022 21:40:36)


Last edited by kaj (Unknown 00:00:00)
About Me:
magiccodegirl678||Girl||She/Her||Scratcher||Wiki Editor||Coder||Artist||Helper||Mostly posts in QaS and Suggestions forums
Links:
Profile||Newest Project for SDS||My notebook|| 6 Elements


This signature was last updated on 6/10/22.

;

magiccodegirl678
Scratcher
500+ posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!

Bump

Last edited by kaj (Unknown 00:00:00)
About Me:
magiccodegirl678||Girl||She/Her||Scratcher||Wiki Editor||Coder||Artist||Helper||Mostly posts in QaS and Suggestions forums
Links:
Profile||Newest Project for SDS||My notebook|| 6 Elements


This signature was last updated on 6/10/22.

;

magiccodegirl678
Scratcher
500+ posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!

bump

Last edited by kaj (Unknown 00:00:00)
About Me:
magiccodegirl678||Girl||She/Her||Scratcher||Wiki Editor||Coder||Artist||Helper||Mostly posts in QaS and Suggestions forums
Links:
Profile||Newest Project for SDS||My notebook|| 6 Elements


This signature was last updated on 6/10/22.

;

Snow-Flake-Princess
Scratcher
3 posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!

magiccodegirl678 wrote:

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~
Home || Characters || Members || Forms

Character Form
Username: @SweetAstronaut
Preferred nickname: Sris
Preferred pronouns: She/her
Name of Character: Watery Fish
Magical or Non-Magical? If magical, then what powers to they have? (Forest, Ice, Water, Fire, Sky, and Sand)
Human, Elder Wizard, or Elemental Spirit?: Magical, Element: Water
Appearance: short curly hair, small black eyes and pink lips
Age: 11(I’ll be 12 on 22nd February)
Gender: Female
Backstory: (Optional)
Strengths: can do anything with water
Weaknesses:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Will you follow the rules: Yes
Do you have past experience with collaborations?: No
Codeword: ice
SweetAstronaut
Scratcher
9 posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!

magiccodegirl678 wrote:

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~
Home || Characters || Members || Forms

Actually I wanted to collab but I replied from my sister’s account… Sorry

magiccodegirl678
Scratcher
500+ posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!

Snow-Flake-Princess wrote:

magiccodegirl678 wrote:

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~
Home || Characters || Members || Forms

Character Form
Username: @SweetAstronaut
Preferred nickname: Sris
Preferred pronouns: She/her
Name of Character: Watery Fish
Magical or Non-Magical? If magical, then what powers to they have? (Forest, Ice, Water, Fire, Sky, and Sand)
Human, Elder Wizard, or Elemental Spirit?: Magical, Element: Water
Appearance: short curly hair, small black eyes and pink lips
Age: 11(I’ll be 12 on 22nd February)
Gender: Female
Backstory: (Optional)
Strengths: can do anything with water
Weaknesses:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Will you follow the rules: Yes
Do you have past experience with collaborations?: No
Codeword: ice

SweetAstronaut wrote:

magiccodegirl678 wrote:

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~
Home || Characters || Members || Forms

Actually I wanted to collab but I replied from my sister’s account… Sorry
What are your character's weaknesses, likes, and dislikes? I can accept it, but I recommend adding that information, as it gives me an idea about the character's personality.
Edit: By age, I mean the age of your character, not your age.

Last edited by magiccodegirl678 (Feb. 18, 2022 01:19:57)


Last edited by kaj (Unknown 00:00:00)
About Me:
magiccodegirl678||Girl||She/Her||Scratcher||Wiki Editor||Coder||Artist||Helper||Mostly posts in QaS and Suggestions forums
Links:
Profile||Newest Project for SDS||My notebook|| 6 Elements


This signature was last updated on 6/10/22.

;

magiccodegirl678
Scratcher
500+ posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!

Bringing up this topic

Last edited by kaj (Unknown 00:00:00)
About Me:
magiccodegirl678||Girl||She/Her||Scratcher||Wiki Editor||Coder||Artist||Helper||Mostly posts in QaS and Suggestions forums
Links:
Profile||Newest Project for SDS||My notebook|| 6 Elements


This signature was last updated on 6/10/22.

;

magiccodegirl678
Scratcher
500+ posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!

Bump

Last edited by kaj (Unknown 00:00:00)
About Me:
magiccodegirl678||Girl||She/Her||Scratcher||Wiki Editor||Coder||Artist||Helper||Mostly posts in QaS and Suggestions forums
Links:
Profile||Newest Project for SDS||My notebook|| 6 Elements


This signature was last updated on 6/10/22.

;

magiccodegirl678
Scratcher
500+ posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!

Bump

Last edited by kaj (Unknown 00:00:00)
About Me:
magiccodegirl678||Girl||She/Her||Scratcher||Wiki Editor||Coder||Artist||Helper||Mostly posts in QaS and Suggestions forums
Links:
Profile||Newest Project for SDS||My notebook|| 6 Elements


This signature was last updated on 6/10/22.

;

magiccodegirl678
Scratcher
500+ posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!

Bump

Last edited by kaj (Unknown 00:00:00)
About Me:
magiccodegirl678||Girl||She/Her||Scratcher||Wiki Editor||Coder||Artist||Helper||Mostly posts in QaS and Suggestions forums
Links:
Profile||Newest Project for SDS||My notebook|| 6 Elements


This signature was last updated on 6/10/22.

;

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!

Username: GAMS2
Your Preferred nickname: GAMS
Your Preferred pronouns: he/him
Name of Character: John Simmonds
Magical or Non-Magical?: Uh, magical, Fire.
Human or Elemental Spirit?: Human (I guess)
Appearance: Brown hair, Brown eyes
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Backstory: (idk what to put here, and its optional so I'm not gonna do it)
Personality: (idk what to put here, and its optional so I'm not gonna do it)
Strengths: charming (able to get people to do what he wants with just some talking (funny cause this is true for me IRL))
Weaknesses: running for extended periods of time.
Likes: Heat, being warm.
Dislikes: Rain, and cold temperatures.
Will you follow the rules: Yes
Are you following the topic?: Yes
Do you have past experience with collaborations?: Yes, I own 4 RPs (Cops and Robbers RP, Military RP, SCP RP, and Blackwood Forest (A werewolf RP) all have forum topics) (don't question it), own one OS (Light OS), manage 1 os (Aspect OS Co-CEO), and 1 scratch company (Aspect Inc. Executive Director of Management).
Codewords: Ice Mountain. (did something similar to what I did lol)

My signature is too big, select the text and use Ctrl + Shift + Down arrow!
It's my birthday.

Have I stopped recording?

No?
Then how do I turn this off?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

Latest project:I finally feel…. appreciated….

GAMS2 wrote:

If life throws something at you, try your best to dodge it, if it hits you and you fall…. get back up and keep moving forward. Don't give up, and make it through to the end. (MY OWN QUOTE!)

Do people still read these?



Nah, probably not.












I am now a furry. Drawings of my Fursona can be found here.
lol what have I done with my life? (Added on August 13th, 2020)
supergirl_3457
Scratcher
86 posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!

Username:supergirl_3457
Your Preferred nickname: (What you prefer to be called besides your username, this is optional)Super
Your Preferred pronouns: (e.g. she/her or he/him, this is optional)She/Her
Name of Character:Ellie Wonder
Magical or Non-Magical? If magical, then what powers to they have? (Forest, Ice, Water, Fire, Sky, and Sand)Power:Fire
Human or Elemental Spirit?:Human
Appearance: (what the character physically looks like such as hair or skin color)Long Blonde hair. Tan. A few freckles
Age:13
Gender:Female
Backstory: (Background info about your character, like where they grew up, and who their parents were, this is optional)Unknown
Personality: (How the character acts in certain situations, this is optional)A very Sensitive person. (DO NOT UPSET HER!!!!)
Strengths: (what the character is good at)Creative,Fashion,Cooking
Weaknesses: (what the character is bad at)Controlling temper
Likes:Rain,Dumplings,Calm situations
Dislikes:Annoying people,Snobby People
Will you follow the rules:Yes
Are you following the topic?:Yes
Do you have past experience with collaborations?: (Don't worry if you haven't, it's just extra info) I have recently joined one
Codewords:Huh?

HI! I'm Super! A christian girl! Now I'm gonna start preaching.
How much does God love you? This much. He went up a hill, and died. For us. When you feel alone or weird, or anything like that, just know that God has a different opinion. God loves you with ALL his heart. No matter what you do, he will NEVER stop loving you. With all he has done, creating the earth, creating humans, he still thought the world needed YOU. You are a special, unique, amazing, loved person. So NEVER and I mean NEVER stop believing. Always remember, God loves you <3
(Some parts from the project “GOD LOVES YOU” by @ChirpinCockatiel)
magiccodegirl678
Scratcher
500+ posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!

GAMS2 wrote:

Username: GAMS2
Your Preferred nickname: GAMS
Your Preferred pronouns: he/him
Name of Character: John Simmonds
Magical or Non-Magical?: Uh, magical, Fire.
Human or Elemental Spirit?: Human (I guess)
Appearance: Brown hair, Brown eyes
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Backstory: (idk what to put here, and its optional so I'm not gonna do it)
Personality: (idk what to put here, and its optional so I'm not gonna do it)
Strengths: charming (able to get people to do what he wants with just some talking (funny cause this is true for me IRL))
Weaknesses: running for extended periods of time.
Likes: Heat, being warm.
Dislikes: Rain, and cold temperatures.
Will you follow the rules: Yes
Are you following the topic?: Yes
Do you have past experience with collaborations?: Yes, I own 4 RPs (Cops and Robbers RP, Military RP, SCP RP, and Blackwood Forest (A werewolf RP) all have forum topics) (don't question it), own one OS (Light OS), manage 1 os (Aspect OS Co-CEO), and 1 scratch company (Aspect Inc. Executive Director of Management).
Codewords: Ice Mountain. (did something similar to what I did lol)

supergirl_3457 wrote:

Username:supergirl_3457
Your Preferred nickname: (What you prefer to be called besides your username, this is optional)Super
Your Preferred pronouns: (e.g. she/her or he/him, this is optional)She/Her
Name of Character:Ellie Wonder
Magical or Non-Magical? If magical, then what powers to they have? (Forest, Ice, Water, Fire, Sky, and Sand)Power:Fire
Human or Elemental Spirit?:Human
Appearance: (what the character physically looks like such as hair or skin color)Long Blonde hair. Tan. A few freckles
Age:13
Gender:Female
Backstory: (Background info about your character, like where they grew up, and who their parents were, this is optional)Unknown
Personality: (How the character acts in certain situations, this is optional)A very Sensitive person. (DO NOT UPSET HER!!!!)
Strengths: (what the character is good at)Creative,Fashion,Cooking
Weaknesses: (what the character is bad at)Controlling temper
Likes:Rain,Dumplings,Calm situations
Dislikes:Annoying people,Snobby People
Will you follow the rules:Yes
Are you following the topic?:Yes
Do you have past experience with collaborations?: (Don't worry if you haven't, it's just extra info) I have recently joined one
Codewords:Huh?
Both accepted. Thanks for joining!

Last edited by kaj (Unknown 00:00:00)
About Me:
magiccodegirl678||Girl||She/Her||Scratcher||Wiki Editor||Coder||Artist||Helper||Mostly posts in QaS and Suggestions forums
Links:
Profile||Newest Project for SDS||My notebook|| 6 Elements


This signature was last updated on 6/10/22.

;

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!

magiccodegirl678 wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

Username: GAMS2
Your Preferred nickname: GAMS
Your Preferred pronouns: he/him
Name of Character: John Simmonds
Magical or Non-Magical?: Uh, magical, Fire.
Human or Elemental Spirit?: Human (I guess)
Appearance: Brown hair, Brown eyes
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Backstory: (idk what to put here, and its optional so I'm not gonna do it)
Personality: (idk what to put here, and its optional so I'm not gonna do it)
Strengths: charming (able to get people to do what he wants with just some talking (funny cause this is true for me IRL))
Weaknesses: running for extended periods of time.
Likes: Heat, being warm.
Dislikes: Rain, and cold temperatures.
Will you follow the rules: Yes
Are you following the topic?: Yes
Do you have past experience with collaborations?: Yes, I own 4 RPs (Cops and Robbers RP, Military RP, SCP RP, and Blackwood Forest (A werewolf RP) all have forum topics) (don't question it), own one OS (Light OS), manage 1 os (Aspect OS Co-CEO), and 1 scratch company (Aspect Inc. Executive Director of Management).
Codewords: Ice Mountain. (did something similar to what I did lol)

supergirl_3457 wrote:

Username:supergirl_3457
Your Preferred nickname: (What you prefer to be called besides your username, this is optional)Super
Your Preferred pronouns: (e.g. she/her or he/him, this is optional)She/Her
Name of Character:Ellie Wonder
Magical or Non-Magical? If magical, then what powers to they have? (Forest, Ice, Water, Fire, Sky, and Sand)Power:Fire
Human or Elemental Spirit?:Human
Appearance: (what the character physically looks like such as hair or skin color)Long Blonde hair. Tan. A few freckles
Age:13
Gender:Female
Backstory: (Background info about your character, like where they grew up, and who their parents were, this is optional)Unknown
Personality: (How the character acts in certain situations, this is optional)A very Sensitive person. (DO NOT UPSET HER!!!!)
Strengths: (what the character is good at)Creative,Fashion,Cooking
Weaknesses: (what the character is bad at)Controlling temper
Likes:Rain,Dumplings,Calm situations
Dislikes:Annoying people,Snobby People
Will you follow the rules:Yes
Are you following the topic?:Yes
Do you have past experience with collaborations?: (Don't worry if you haven't, it's just extra info) I have recently joined one
Codewords:Huh?
Both accepted. Thanks for joining!
No problem!

My signature is too big, select the text and use Ctrl + Shift + Down arrow!
It's my birthday.

Have I stopped recording?

No?
Then how do I turn this off?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

Latest project:I finally feel…. appreciated….

GAMS2 wrote:

If life throws something at you, try your best to dodge it, if it hits you and you fall…. get back up and keep moving forward. Don't give up, and make it through to the end. (MY OWN QUOTE!)

Do people still read these?



Nah, probably not.












I am now a furry. Drawings of my Fursona can be found here.
lol what have I done with my life? (Added on August 13th, 2020)
magiccodegirl678
Scratcher
500+ posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!

Bump

Last edited by kaj (Unknown 00:00:00)
About Me:
magiccodegirl678||Girl||She/Her||Scratcher||Wiki Editor||Coder||Artist||Helper||Mostly posts in QaS and Suggestions forums
Links:
Profile||Newest Project for SDS||My notebook|| 6 Elements


This signature was last updated on 6/10/22.

;

Sil3nci0
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!

Yes time to make another Silencio for my silencio lore

Username: Sil3nci0
Your Preferred nickname: (What you prefer to be called besides your username, this is optional): silenc
Your Preferred pronouns: (e.g. she/her or he/him, this is optional, but is helpful on how to refer to you.): he/him/them

Name of Character: Silencio “the kind”
Magical or Non-Magical? If magical, then what powers do they have? (Forest, Ice, Water, Fire, Sky, and Sand. If it is an elemental spirit, they already would be magical.): Magical (Sky)
Human or Elemental Spirit?: Human
Appearance: (what the character physically looks like such as hair or skin color): has orange pointy hair,
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Backstory: (Background info about your character, like where they grew up, and who their parents were, this is optional) Silencio is another silencio in the silencio-v3$&2- (ERROR: loading main storyline…) Silencio “the kind”, or called as kind silencio, is a person that has a very kind family, and lived in another planet, until that planet was destroyed. He was the only survivor, but is still very kind.
Personality: (How the character acts in certain situations, this is optional) is very kind, unless his kingdom is attacked.
Strengths: (what the character is good at) using his powers
Weaknesses: (what the character is bad at) carrying things
Likes: anything thats kind
Dislikes: anything thats not kind, getting reminded about his past.

Will you follow the rules: yes
Are you following the topic?: yes
Do you have past experience with roleplays or other collaborations?: (Don't worry if you haven't, it's just extra info): 3 roleplays here, 100+ on roblox
Codewords: Icy mountain


Im not advertising but if you want the list of silencio’s then here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/590329/

“Those who dare to challenge the great GAMS2 will perish.”
-Universal Destroyer Silencio, 8:22:50, Wednesday August 24, 2022

Meanwhile…

“fake collabs that are actually secret SWC planning forums are extremely annoying and need to just show their true self”
-me 2022

Anyways hello there
This is my siggy.
I am the official stalker of the secret forum that i wont tell you about

There is definitely no lore when you do Shift- whatever that combination was
Just dont do it. Its not worth it.
























See? Told you.





































Okay fine.

Im hiding someone from existance.
Beware if you see him, for i will Obliterate whoever does so.
magiccodegirl678
Scratcher
500+ posts

~ 6 Elements: A Roleplay ~ Signups Open now, we need members!

Sil3nci0 wrote:

Yes time to make another Silencio for my silencio lore

Username: Sil3nci0
Your Preferred nickname: (What you prefer to be called besides your username, this is optional): silenc
Your Preferred pronouns: (e.g. she/her or he/him, this is optional, but is helpful on how to refer to you.): he/him/them

Name of Character: Silencio “the kind”
Magical or Non-Magical? If magical, then what powers do they have? (Forest, Ice, Water, Fire, Sky, and Sand. If it is an elemental spirit, they already would be magical.): Magical (Sky)
Human or Elemental Spirit?: Human
Appearance: (what the character physically looks like such as hair or skin color): has orange pointy hair,
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Backstory: (Background info about your character, like where they grew up, and who their parents were, this is optional) Silencio is another silencio in the silencio-v3$&2- (ERROR: loading main storyline…) Silencio “the kind”, or called as kind silencio, is a person that has a very kind family, and lived in another planet, until that planet was destroyed. He was the only survivor, but is still very kind.
Personality: (How the character acts in certain situations, this is optional) is very kind, unless his kingdom is attacked.
Strengths: (what the character is good at) using his powers
Weaknesses: (what the character is bad at) carrying things
Likes: anything thats kind
Dislikes: anything thats not kind, getting reminded about his past.

Will you follow the rules: yes
Are you following the topic?: yes
Do you have past experience with roleplays or other collaborations?: (Don't worry if you haven't, it's just extra info): 3 roleplays here, 100+ on roblox
Codewords: Icy mountain


Im not advertising but if you want the list of silencio’s then here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/590329/
Accepted!

Last edited by kaj (Unknown 00:00:00)
About Me:
magiccodegirl678||Girl||She/Her||Scratcher||Wiki Editor||Coder||Artist||Helper||Mostly posts in QaS and Suggestions forums
Links:
Profile||Newest Project for SDS||My notebook|| 6 Elements


This signature was last updated on 6/10/22.

;

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile