Discuss Scratch

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

@mbrick2 You will find all the pages in the pages directory. Just create a new `.vue` file in there like so `<name of the page>.vue` and modify this template to make, for example, the FAQ or whatever you want:
<template>
    <div class="container">
        <Navigation />
        <div class="content">
            <div class="card">
                <h1>TITLE</h1>
                <p>PARAGRAPH</p>
                <INSERT MORE STUFF HERE />
            </div>
        </div>
        <Footer />
    </div>
</template>
<script>
    export default {
        head() {
            return {
                title: '<NAME OF THE PAGE> | Itinerary'
            };
        }
    };
</script>
<style scoped>
</style>

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

mbrick2 wrote:

I figured out how to
Superb!

qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

im on scratch tools

not plat
Sid72020123
Scratcher
500+ posts

Is there any URL endpoint to look for the users?
Eg. https://itinerary.eu.org/users/:username

Hello!
Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

qloakonscratch wrote:

im on scratch tools
Okay, I've just finished it up! Log in on Scratch Tools and look in the sidebar on the home page!

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sid72020123 wrote:

Look around here.

Sid72020123
Scratcher
500+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

Sid72020123 wrote:

Look around here.
Oh! So only admins can see the list of users. Ok.

Hello!
qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

im on scratch tools
Okay, I've just finished it up! Log in on Scratch Tools and look in the sidebar on the home page!

not plat
Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

qloakonscratch wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

im on scratch tools
Does it work then?

qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

im on scratch tools
Does it work then?
b

not plat
Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sid72020123 wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

Sid72020123 wrote:

Look around here.
Oh! So only admins can see the list of users. Ok.
Well, yeah, for now! The reason for this is that I don't see why people would need such an API. If you think otherwise, then feel free to change my mind.

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

qloakonscratch wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

im on scratch tools
Does it work then?
b
That's not really informative… Is it a yes or is it a no…?

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

New: Itinerary now supports translations. If you are multilingual, please come and help translate the website! Thank you! Here are the strings to translate. I will be adding more strings soon!

Sid72020123
Scratcher
500+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

New: Itinerary now supports translations. If you are multilingual, please come and help translate the website! Thank you! Here are the strings to translate. I will be adding more strings soon!
You can also use Google Translate: https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_google_translate.asp

Hello!
ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sid72020123 wrote:

(#154)

Looky1173 wrote:

You can also use Google Translate: https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_google_translate.asp
Google translate is never accurate… Trust me…

Never use google translate to help with your homework
I know from experience it's a bad idea

Last edited by ToastersUnited (Feb. 22, 2022 15:57:53)

Sign on the M18 Motorway warning that horses, horse-drawn vehicles, pedestrians and bicycles are forbidden.

Road signs in the Republic of Ireland do not differ greatly from those used elsewhere in Europe – with the notable exception that hazard or warning signs follow the “New World” style of a yellow diamond. The symbols used on these warning signs do, nevertheless, resemble much more closely those used (on red-bordered white or yellow triangles) in the rest of Europe than many of those seen in the United States.

Typical road signs in rural areas of the Republic of Ireland. Here, a fingerpost with old road number and Bord Fáilte logo. Signpost located in Rathangan, Co. Kildare.

Regulatory signs (relating to limits and prohibitions) differ very little from those used in the rest of Europe.

The system of directional signs is based upon, and is very similar to, that employed in the United Kingdom, but is bilingual everywhere except in the Gaeltacht, where only the Irish language is used on signs.

In Ireland, the highest category of road is a motorway (mótarbhealach, plural: mótarbhealaí), indicated by the prefix M followed by a one- or two-digit number (the number of the national route of which each motorway forms a part). The motorway network consists entirely of motorway-grade dual carriageways and is largely focused upon Dublin. There are also several three-lane motorways, while Ireland's busiest road, the M50, incorporates four-lane, five-lane, and six-lane stretches.
Sid72020123
Scratcher
500+ posts

ToastersUnited wrote:

Sid72020123 wrote:

(#154)

Looky1173 wrote:

Google translate is never accurate… Trust me…

Never use google translate to help with your homework
I know from experience it's a bad idea
Oh. Thank you for the info. I noticed in some sites too that Google Translate is not that accurate…

Hello!
Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

There’s DeepL which is way more accurate than Google Translate but human translators would produce the most accurate translations as they understand the context and how specific strings are used on Itinerary.

ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

(#157)
There’s DeepL which is way more accurate than Google Translate but human translators would produce the most accurate translations as they understand the context and how specific strings are used on Itinerary.
I sent a pull request with Irish. Please check to see if i missed anything, because i probably did. (I have checked myself, but i might have skipped some stuff. Also some words (like featured) aren't translated because i cant think of any word that can replace it.)

Edit: Some words are also different in different parts of ireland. I'm using the one spoken in munster. It doesn't vary much, mainly just pronunciation.

Last edited by ToastersUnited (Feb. 22, 2022 16:13:58)

Sign on the M18 Motorway warning that horses, horse-drawn vehicles, pedestrians and bicycles are forbidden.

Road signs in the Republic of Ireland do not differ greatly from those used elsewhere in Europe – with the notable exception that hazard or warning signs follow the “New World” style of a yellow diamond. The symbols used on these warning signs do, nevertheless, resemble much more closely those used (on red-bordered white or yellow triangles) in the rest of Europe than many of those seen in the United States.

Typical road signs in rural areas of the Republic of Ireland. Here, a fingerpost with old road number and Bord Fáilte logo. Signpost located in Rathangan, Co. Kildare.

Regulatory signs (relating to limits and prohibitions) differ very little from those used in the rest of Europe.

The system of directional signs is based upon, and is very similar to, that employed in the United Kingdom, but is bilingual everywhere except in the Gaeltacht, where only the Irish language is used on signs.

In Ireland, the highest category of road is a motorway (mótarbhealach, plural: mótarbhealaí), indicated by the prefix M followed by a one- or two-digit number (the number of the national route of which each motorway forms a part). The motorway network consists entirely of motorway-grade dual carriageways and is largely focused upon Dublin. There are also several three-lane motorways, while Ireland's busiest road, the M50, incorporates four-lane, five-lane, and six-lane stretches.
Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

ToastersUnited wrote:

I sent a pull request with Irish. Please check to see if i missed anything, because i probably did. (I have checked myself, but i might have skipped some stuff. Also some words (like featured) aren't translated because i cant think of any word that can replace it.)

Edit: Some words are also different in different parts of ireland. I'm using the one spoken in munster. It doesn't vary much, mainly just pronunciation.
Thank you – I don't think you've missed anything! I am going to merge your pull request now. Also, would you be willing to continue translating Itinerary into Irish in the future (the list you've just translated is not complete – I'm still adding strings from all over the website)?

ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

(#159)

ToastersUnited wrote:

Thank you – I don't think you've missed anything! I am going to merge your pull request now. Also, would you be willing to continue translating Itinerary into Irish in the future (the list you've just translated is not complete – I'm still adding strings from all over the website)?
Yes, i'm fine with that.