Discuss Scratch

Adzboy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Looky1173 wrote:

<Snip>
Refactored game jam API
Bug fixes and various improvements

Please help me test the new feedback feature!
Awesome! Will do
NFlex23
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

You should add a link to the game jams in https://beta.itinerary.eu.org/experiments Otherwise it's pretty hard to find.

Sorry if I'm too serious sounding on the forums. I don't usually realize it until I've already posted.

My personal stickies:

Sticky: Aviate: create dynamic, component driven statuses on the fly (aviateapp.eu.org) by NFlex23 (New Posts)

Sticky: Scratch Tutorials — share your knowledge or learn something new with Scratchers worldwide by NFlex23 (New Posts)

ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NFlex23 wrote:

You should add a link to the game jams in https://beta.itinerary.eu.org/experiments Otherwise it's pretty hard to find.
Yeah its only on the footer

Hello there
Catholic but i don't really believe in religion
Just found out (updated (almost) daily):
Namesnipes probably take up more than half of scratch's userbase
Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

NFlex23 wrote:

Will do!

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

NFlex23 wrote:

Will do!
Done!

NFlex23
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

NFlex23 wrote:

Will do!
Done!
Great! Thank you.

Sorry if I'm too serious sounding on the forums. I don't usually realize it until I've already posted.

My personal stickies:

Sticky: Aviate: create dynamic, component driven statuses on the fly (aviateapp.eu.org) by NFlex23 (New Posts)

Sticky: Scratch Tutorials — share your knowledge or learn something new with Scratchers worldwide by NFlex23 (New Posts)

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

NFlex23 wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

NFlex23 wrote:

Will do!
Done!
Great! Thank you.
Well, thank you for pointing this out to me!

NFlex23
Scratcher
1000+ posts

There's a minor issue with character escaping:

My personal stickies:

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

NFlex23 wrote:

There's a minor issue with character escaping:
Fixed!

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Auth update: The documentation now has a neat fade transition when switching between themes. Please do try this out and let me know if you would like to see this effect applied to the entirety of Scratch Auth and Incubator.

NFlex23
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

Scratch Auth update: The documentation now has a neat fade transition when switching between themes. Please do try this out and let me know if you would like to see this effect applied to the entirety of Scratch Auth and Incubator.
Really cool! I would love for it to be applied to the whole site.

My personal stickies:

PizzaPizza72
Scratcher
500+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

I tested it out! Great update, Looky!

PizzaPizza72 | 500th post | Ivy uwu | Izzy | Stop Stealing Pizza! | More coming soon…

Latest Scratch News:

How to live happier:

Don't eat Pizza Twist.
=*^_^*= :: sensing // This is Pizza Block, he will protect my siggy from being eaten by evil kumquats with his Pizza Laser

=^.^= // This is Red Guy, my other kumquat protector. He has laser eyes to defeat evil kumquats!
Be moist

Click here for free pizza
Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

NFlex23 wrote:

Really cool! I would love for it to be applied to the whole site.

PizzaPizza72 wrote:

I tested it out! Great update, Looky!
Thank you for your feedback! I'll apply the effect to the whole site tomorrow, assuming no one has any objections.

PizzaPizza72
Scratcher
500+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

I'll apply the effect to the whole site tomorrow, assuming no one has any objections.
I think you should also apply this to Incubator.

PizzaPizza72 | 500th post | Ivy uwu | Izzy | Stop Stealing Pizza! | More coming soon…

Latest Scratch News:

How to live happier:

Don't eat Pizza Twist.
=*^_^*= :: sensing // This is Pizza Block, he will protect my siggy from being eaten by evil kumquats with his Pizza Laser

=^.^= // This is Red Guy, my other kumquat protector. He has laser eyes to defeat evil kumquats!
Be moist

Click here for free pizza
Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

PizzaPizza72 wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

I'll apply the effect to the whole site tomorrow, assuming no one has any objections.
I think you should also apply this to Incubator.
I will do that too!

scratchusername40
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looky1173Open in OcularOpen in Ocular wrote:

(#730)
for sure add it to the rest of the site

kids see ghosts

Adzboy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

Looks really good!
AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Adzboy wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

Looks really good!

I agree, I love it!

Football, not soccer

AspectOS is turning into a real OS!!!!
Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

scratchusername40 wrote:

for sure add it to the rest of the site

Adzboy wrote:

Looks really good!

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Adzboy wrote:

Looks really good!
I agree, I love it!
Thanks everyone! The fade effect is now applied to the entirety of Scratch Auth and Incubator.

DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

The fade effect is now applied to the entirety of Scratch Auth and Incubator.
…what about regular old Itinary?

(removed by myself - this signature is far too long for any normal human being to read)

thirteenoclock wrote:

every 60 seconds, a minute passes. please fund my fight to slow time so we can prevent this. thank you