Discuss Scratch

LegoManiac04
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

DifferentDance8 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

Well, I’m currently writing a message to Contact Us about Scratch Auth and I will be sure to post any updates here.

About Incubator, is there anyone interested in developing the site while I’m away?
could you create another forum about the censorship of scratchauth?
I already did
I don't see how that will resolve anything.
The Scratch Team isn't going to reply to the topic, and all we can do is wait for a Contact Us reply, so I don't really see the point.

Also, thought this was worth sharing here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/6493953

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

DifferentDance8 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

Well, I’m currently writing a message to Contact Us about Scratch Auth and I will be sure to post any updates here.

About Incubator, is there anyone interested in developing the site while I’m away?
could you create another forum about the censorship of scratchauth?
I already did
Well then could you please delete it? It will get us nowhere. In fact, this topic was previously closed because of discussing this. Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate that you support Scratch Auth, but this is not the way to get it unblocked.

DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Looky1173 wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

Well, I’m currently writing a message to Contact Us about Scratch Auth and I will be sure to post any updates here.

About Incubator, is there anyone interested in developing the site while I’m away?
could you create another forum about the censorship of scratchauth?
I already did
Well then could you please delete it? It will get us nowhere. In fact, this topic was previously closed because of discussing this. Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate that you support Scratch Auth, but this is not the way to get it unblocked.
The thing is that I can't close it until a day later, so…

(removed by myself - this signature is far too long for any normal human being to read)

thirteenoclock wrote:

every 60 seconds, a minute passes. please fund my fight to slow time so we can prevent this. thank you
PizzaPizza72
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

DifferentDance8 wrote:

PizzaPizza72 wrote:

Also what do you mean by “bare Itinerary”?
itinerary.eu.org
How is Itinerary considered unsafe by Norton Family?

PizzaPizza72 | 500th post | Ivy uwu | Izzy | Stop Stealing Pizza! | More coming soon…



Latest Scratch News:

How to live happier:


Don't eat Pizza Twist.
=*^_^*= :: sensing // This is Pizza Block, he will protect my siggy from being eaten by evil kumquats with his Pizza Laser

=^.^= // This is Red Guy, my other kumquat protector. He has laser eyes to defeat evil kumquats!
Be moist










Click here for free pizza
ScratchCrafter365
Scratcher
100 posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

itinerary thread on their way to talk about scratch auth again for some reason (it's been done like 794 times can we please move on)

._.
this is Johnathon, i don't know what to say about him.
8):: events
this is swag man. he is very swagger.
broadcast (wait (0.5) seconds::variables hat)
this is god. do not defy his wisdom. he can do whatever he wants and he chooses to look like this.
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

DifferentDance8 wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

Well, I’m currently writing a message to Contact Us about Scratch Auth and I will be sure to post any updates here.

About Incubator, is there anyone interested in developing the site while I’m away?
could you create another forum about the censorship of scratchauth?
I already did
Well then could you please delete it? It will get us nowhere. In fact, this topic was previously closed because of discussing this. Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate that you support Scratch Auth, but this is not the way to get it unblocked.
The thing is that I can't close it until a day later, so…
I thought basic forumer knowledge was that you could report a topic to be closed/dustbinned…?


Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
PizzaPizza72
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

kccuber wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

Well, I’m currently writing a message to Contact Us about Scratch Auth and I will be sure to post any updates here.

About Incubator, is there anyone interested in developing the site while I’m away?
could you create another forum about the censorship of scratchauth?
I already did
Well then could you please delete it? It will get us nowhere. In fact, this topic was previously closed because of discussing this. Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate that you support Scratch Auth, but this is not the way to get it unblocked.
The thing is that I can't close it until a day later, so…
I thought basic forumer knowledge was that you could report a topic to be closed/dustbinned…?
Yes. You can even report your own if you don't like the 24 hour limit.

PizzaPizza72 | 500th post | Ivy uwu | Izzy | Stop Stealing Pizza! | More coming soon…



Latest Scratch News:

How to live happier:


Don't eat Pizza Twist.
=*^_^*= :: sensing // This is Pizza Block, he will protect my siggy from being eaten by evil kumquats with his Pizza Laser

=^.^= // This is Red Guy, my other kumquat protector. He has laser eyes to defeat evil kumquats!
Be moist










Click here for free pizza
PizzaPizza72
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

bump

PizzaPizza72 | 500th post | Ivy uwu | Izzy | Stop Stealing Pizza! | More coming soon…



Latest Scratch News:

How to live happier:


Don't eat Pizza Twist.
=*^_^*= :: sensing // This is Pizza Block, he will protect my siggy from being eaten by evil kumquats with his Pizza Laser

=^.^= // This is Red Guy, my other kumquat protector. He has laser eyes to defeat evil kumquats!
Be moist










Click here for free pizza
Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

I sent a message to the ST about Scratch Auth. I have also removed the red banner from the Scratch Auth website because I think it was not fair to blame the ST without giving them a chance to justify (and hopefully rectify) their decision.

Adzboy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Looky1173 wrote:

I sent a message to the ST about Scratch Auth. I have also removed the red banner from the Scratch Auth website because I think it was not fair to blame the ST without giving them a chance to justify (and hopefully rectify) their decision.
Wouldn't it be best to close off cloud and project comment authorisation until the ST (hopefully) brings back the project? This would help prevent confusion among new users who don't know what the current situation is.
PyraEthan12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Adzboy wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

I sent a message to the ST about Scratch Auth. I have also removed the red banner from the Scratch Auth website because I think it was not fair to blame the ST without giving them a chance to justify (and hopefully rectify) their decision.
Wouldn't it be best to close off cloud and project comment authorisation until the ST (hopefully) brings back the project? This would help prevent confusion among new users who don't know what the current situation is.
???

//Ethan: Very old Scratch 2.0 Alpha help Highlight+Shift+down to see my full siggy
(Not my real name!)


dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

PyraEthan12 wrote:

Adzboy wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

I sent a message to the ST about Scratch Auth. I have also removed the red banner from the Scratch Auth website because I think it was not fair to blame the ST without giving them a chance to justify (and hopefully rectify) their decision.
Wouldn't it be best to close off cloud and project comment authorisation until the ST (hopefully) brings back the project? This would help prevent confusion among new users who don't know what the current situation is.
???
they mean that logging in thru cloud and project comments are still open. they are telling him to close it.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Ever so need a thing? just order here at 3:00 on IST

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Adzboy wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

I sent a message to the ST about Scratch Auth. I have also removed the red banner from the Scratch Auth website because I think it was not fair to blame the ST without giving them a chance to justify (and hopefully rectify) their decision.
Wouldn't it be best to close off cloud and project comment authorisation until the ST (hopefully) brings back the project? This would help prevent confusion among new users who don't know what the current situation is.
I want the ST to actually try out the auth (they can access the blocked project) to convince them of the site’s safety.

ZZC12345
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Looky1173 wrote:

Adzboy wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

I sent a message to the ST about Scratch Auth. I have also removed the red banner from the Scratch Auth website because I think it was not fair to blame the ST without giving them a chance to justify (and hopefully rectify) their decision.
Wouldn't it be best to close off cloud and project comment authorisation until the ST (hopefully) brings back the project? This would help prevent confusion among new users who don't know what the current situation is.
I want the ST to actually try out the auth (they can access the blocked project) to convince them of the site’s safety.
Hmm, that seems like the best bet now.

This is my signature. Contrary to popular belief, you do not need scratchblocks to protect against evil kumquats.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Make sure to check out these cool projects, written in real code!
Aviate - Itinerary - Scratch Auth - Orange OS Linux Distro - ocular - Leopard - PyHelp
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

ZZC12345 wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

Adzboy wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

I sent a message to the ST about Scratch Auth. I have also removed the red banner from the Scratch Auth website because I think it was not fair to blame the ST without giving them a chance to justify (and hopefully rectify) their decision.
Wouldn't it be best to close off cloud and project comment authorisation until the ST (hopefully) brings back the project? This would help prevent confusion among new users who don't know what the current situation is.
I want the ST to actually try out the auth (they can access the blocked project) to convince them of the site’s safety.
Hmm, that seems like the best bet now.
true

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Ever so need a thing? just order here at 3:00 on IST

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Looky1173 wrote:

Adzboy wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

I sent a message to the ST about Scratch Auth. I have also removed the red banner from the Scratch Auth website because I think it was not fair to blame the ST without giving them a chance to justify (and hopefully rectify) their decision.
Wouldn't it be best to close off cloud and project comment authorisation until the ST (hopefully) brings back the project? This would help prevent confusion among new users who don't know what the current situation is.
I want the ST to actually try out the auth (they can access the blocked project) to convince them of the site’s safety.
if you manage to keep you one-click sign in valid every month then you could use it forever
also if you use incubator then it is even easier becaus incubator signs me out after 2 days

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Ever so need a thing? just order here at 3:00 on IST

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

if you manage to keep you one-click sign in valid every month then you could use it forever
That's how it's intended to be.

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

also if you use incubator then it is even easier becaus incubator signs me out after 2 days
Well I think that's my mistake, I will look into it soon…

PyraEthan12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Bump

//Ethan: Very old Scratch 2.0 Alpha help Highlight+Shift+down to see my full siggy
(Not my real name!)


dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Looky1173 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

if you manage to keep you one-click sign in valid every month then you could use it forever
That's how it's intended to be.

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

also if you use incubator then it is even easier becaus incubator signs me out after 2 days
Well I think that's my mistake, I will look into it soon…
one more thing…
if you blankly use the auth, it will redirect u to ocular lagacy

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Ever so need a thing? just order here at 3:00 on IST

PizzaPizza72
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

I am agreeing with everyone else here, talking about the blockage of Scratch Auth. This “Scratch Auth blocked by ST” is madness. All we are trying to do is save Scratch Auth, and then the Scratch Team decides to summon a “closing this topic” bomb in front of us. What the heck, Scratch Team? The Scratch Team is just trying to put an end to this madness the wrong way by copy-pasting their usual message: “Sorry if there is some confusion. Please use Contact Us if you want to discuss this further.” They just threw all our plans out the window. I understand that the ST wants to keep Scratchers safe, but blocking Scratch Auth is not a good way of doing that.

PizzaPizza72 | 500th post | Ivy uwu | Izzy | Stop Stealing Pizza! | More coming soon…



Latest Scratch News:

How to live happier:


Don't eat Pizza Twist.
=*^_^*= :: sensing // This is Pizza Block, he will protect my siggy from being eaten by evil kumquats with his Pizza Laser

=^.^= // This is Red Guy, my other kumquat protector. He has laser eyes to defeat evil kumquats!
Be moist










Click here for free pizza

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile