Discuss Scratch

Adzboy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

ScolderCreations wrote:

I'm excited for Incubator. Anyone else?
Yep, have you tried the beta?

applejuiceproduc
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

Adzboy wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

where can you find it?

btw, I use arch Orange OS LE, an arch based OS created by a team including me, see below.

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Orange OS Linux Edition… Yes, Some random scratchers (including me) are making a real operating system… and we're doing it well!

Uhhh go buy stuff at blinkit I guess
ScolderCreations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Adzboy wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

I have, it's looking pretty good.

applejuiceproduc
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScolderCreations wrote:

Adzboy wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

what's up with the &#39???

btw, I use arch Orange OS LE, an arch based OS created by a team including me, see below.

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Orange OS Linux Edition… Yes, Some random scratchers (including me) are making a real operating system… and we're doing it well!

Adzboy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

applejuiceproduc wrote:

Adzboy wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

where can you find it?
Game Jams
WIP main site

applejuiceproduc
Scratcher
500+ posts

Adzboy wrote:

applejuiceproduc wrote:

Adzboy wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

where can you find it?
Game Jams
WIP main site
Oh I remember seeing this before… its really cool.

DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

applejuiceproduc wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

Adzboy wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

He is using an Apple Watch, and, as such, his integrated keyboard is a little finicky when it comes to special characters.

~ this signature was deleted by a benevolent tomato ~
ScolderCreations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

applejuiceproduc wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

Adzboy wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

He is using an Apple Watch, and, as such, his integrated keyboard is a little finicky when it comes to special characters.

I wasn’t on my Apple Watch.

PizzaPizza72
Scratcher
500+ posts

applejuiceproduc wrote:

Adzboy wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

where can you find it?
beta.itinerary.eu.org

Super Mario on Scratch 6: Enlightened is out!!!!
I'm so happy!!!!
=*^_^*= :: sensing // This is Pizza Block, he will protect my siggy from being eaten by evil kumquats with his Pizza Laser

=^.^= // This is Red Guy, my other kumquat protector. He has laser eyes to defeat evil kumquats!
Be moist
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PizzaPizza72 wrote:

applejuiceproduc wrote:

Adzboy wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

where can you find it?
beta.itinerary.eu.org
Very easy to encounter a 404 error, though.
And norton family cracks it with bare itenary.

medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

applejuiceproduc wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

Adzboy wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

Look it up and you’ll understand the joke lol

My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon
Was apart of the Insiders Network in 2011/2012 - 2013
Club Penguin Anniversary Project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/740494153/
Scratchr2 topic (closed): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/541328/
Internet Scams topic: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/545740/
I'm not colorblind, but this project makes me think otherwise.
April fools project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/670229498/

Angry Birds Cherry Blossom Anniversary Countdown: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/653138406/
Angry Birds Go Green, Get Lucky Anniversary Countdown: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/653892178/
Angry Birds Piglantis Anniversary Countdown: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/658431054/
Angry Birds Easter Eggs Anniversary Countdown: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/658822745/
Rovio Classics: Angry Birds Anniversary Countdown: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/666629992/
Club Penguin Celebration (for 5 years after shut down day): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/666502889/
Nostalgia Line
When Minion Rush: Running game was titled “Despicable Me: Minion Rush”
When Cool in the Cool was a new song and the homepage showed it in Club Penguin
When v1.3.3 was the current version of Angry Birds Classic
When Short Fuse was released in Angry Birds Classic and announced through the trailer
When Surf and Turf had a new label in Angry Birds Classic
When Angry Birds Seasons Free/Angry Birds Seasons/any classic angry birds game was 2 or less years old
When everyone wanted to tip the iceberg in Club Penguin and made fake images about it
ScolderCreations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

medians wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

applejuiceproduc wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

Adzboy wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

He is using an Apple Watch, and, as such, his integrated keyboard is a little finicky when it comes to special characters .

Look it up and you&#39ll understand the joke lol
;)

PizzaPizza72
Scratcher
500+ posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

PizzaPizza72 wrote:

applejuiceproduc wrote:

Adzboy wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

where can you find it?
beta.itinerary.eu.org
Very easy to encounter a 404 error, though.
And norton family cracks it with bare itenary.
I don't have Norton Family. Also what do you mean by “bare Itinerary”?

Last edited by PizzaPizza72 (July 30, 2022 04:00:02)

Super Mario on Scratch 6: Enlightened is out!!!!
I'm so happy!!!!
=*^_^*= :: sensing // This is Pizza Block, he will protect my siggy from being eaten by evil kumquats with his Pizza Laser

=^.^= // This is Red Guy, my other kumquat protector. He has laser eyes to defeat evil kumquats!
Be moist
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PizzaPizza72 wrote:

Also what do you mean by “bare Itinerary”?
itinerary.eu.org

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

Well, I’m currently writing a message to Contact Us about Scratch Auth and I will be sure to post any updates here.

About Incubator, is there anyone interested in developing the site while I’m away?

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

Well, I’m currently writing a message to Contact Us about Scratch Auth and I will be sure to post any updates here.

About Incubator, is there anyone interested in developing the site while I’m away?
i do have a thought
i think why scratchauth got reopened last time is cuz it created such a racket around

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Ever so need a thing? just order here at 3:00 on IST
ScratchOS Collab over here! We are HIRING!

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

i do have a thought
i think why scratchauth got reopened last time is cuz it created such a racket around
The original Scratch Auth project is still censored. Let’s get back on topic now.

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

i do have a thought
The original Scratch Auth project is still censored. Let’s get back on topic now.
sure

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

could you create another forum about the censorship of scratchauth?

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Looky1173 wrote:

could you create another forum about the censorship of scratchauth?
I already did