Discuss Scratch

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

Firefox 102.0
Okay, let me spin up Firefox and see what's wrong!

MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Incubator RC.2.0 is AVAILABLE FOR TESTING] Itinerary: Scratch Game Jams & More (itinerary.eu.org)

As well, literally no jams load.

Last edited by MagicCrayon9342 (July 4, 2022 16:19:15)

9gr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thanks for the admin!

Issue: Most buttons don't set the cursor to a clicky one
cursor: pointer;
would be nice to have
Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

I can create game jams on Firefox. It's true that you don't get a popup for entering the hours and minutes, but you can just click on “– : –” and type them on your keyboard.

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

Oops, a bug! It looks like that only happens when you are logged out.

9gr wrote:

Noted!

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

This is now fixed!

9gr wrote:

cursor: pointer;
would be nice to have
Implemented!

kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

Oops, a bug! It looks like that only happens when you are logged out.
I'm logged in but no jams load.

EDIT: NEVERMIND IT WORKS NOW

Last edited by kccuber (July 4, 2022 16:29:46)

Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

am i allowed to check incubator for xss vulnerabilities

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

kccuber wrote:

am i allowed to check incubator for xss vulnerabilities
Yes; I even encourage you to do so to make sure that the official release will be completely secure!

MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

To elaborate, I can't type the LAST TWO digits of the time. I can double click and highlight all I want. It still won't do it.
You should tell the user to input AM/PM and not seconds

Last edited by MagicCrayon9342 (July 4, 2022 16:38:33)

MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

First live, real, working Game Jam on Incubator! Remake your favorite classic game. Must be released 1990-2005 (95 - XP). You can start working on and submitting your game right now!

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

To elaborate, I can't type the LAST TWO digits of the time. I can double click and highlight all I want. It still won't do it.
You should tell the user to input AM/PM and not seconds
So you can't type the highlighted last two digits?

Could you please post a screenshot?

kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ok good news, i tested for xss in all the textboxes that itinerary provides and it didn't work

now let me test with projects

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aha, this must be some visual bug; the profile picture should not be squashed:

PizzaPizza72
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

Release Candidate 1 of Incubator is live!
Please help with testing. To get started, go to the introductory game jam, then explore Incubator as you like!

Features not yet implemented:
  • Game jam winners
  • Submission feedback
If the database will be wiped, what will happen to The Pizza Jam?!
EDIT: I want you to put all game jams back up when Incubator releases to make sure no one loses their game jams.

Last edited by PizzaPizza72 (July 4, 2022 16:50:49)

Hi! I'm PizzaPizza72. Scroll down for my friend codes!

Pretendo Network (Wii U): PizzaPizza72
Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

kccuber wrote:

ok good news, i tested for xss in all the textboxes that itinerary provides and it didn't work

now let me test with projects
Okay, that's reassuring!

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

PizzaPizza72 wrote:

If the database will be wiped, what will happen to The Pizza Jam?!
Don't worry, Incubator runs on a separate database from Itinerary. Everything on Itinerary will stay as it is, nothing will be deleted.

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

PizzaPizza72 wrote:

EDIT: I want you to put all game jams back up when Incubator releases to make sure no one loses their game jams.
As I said, Itinerary game jams are not going to be deleted, but I will happily transfer them to Incubator on request.

PizzaPizza72
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looky1173 wrote:

PizzaPizza72 wrote:

As I said, Itinerary game jams are not going to be deleted, but I will happily transfer them to Incubator on request.
Yay!

60 second rule AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

Last edited by PizzaPizza72 (July 4, 2022 17:03:06)

PizzaPizza72
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How do you create a test jam? I can't find a create button.

Looky1173
Scratcher
100+ posts

PizzaPizza72 wrote:

How do you create a test jam? I can't find a create button.
Go to the explore page and click on the three horizonal dots:

Note: You have to be logged in to see the above menu.