Discuss Scratch

visibleworld2
Scratcher
5 posts

how to download the scratch 2.0 offline editor on linux?

i am using a HP chromebook (linux installed), then i got a idea on downloading it, the theres no linux download button, help?
EV3-C
Scratcher
100+ posts

visibleworld2 wrote:

i am using a HP chromebook (linux installed), then i got a idea on downloading it, the theres no linux download button, help?

Sorry to say this but currently scratch has no official Linux support, but you can build a election application to run it, here's another thread that has some information;

Helpful Thread

information Burger  :: hat :: #eec07b // Burger
Evil Kumquat King (( @turnRight _ @turnLeft :: pen ) :: #000000 :: ring ) :: pen // Evil Kumquat king
Times King Of Page (16 :: #efbd23 ) :: #efbd23 // Yes
Name: (EV3-C :: #7d520e ) @loopArrow :: #7d520e // Dumpster Games Dev
Information Burger :: #eec07b :: cap // Leader of the 9000's in scratch blocks testing
dhuls
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EV3-C wrote:

(#2)

visibleworld2 wrote:

Sorry to say this but currently scratch has no official Linux support, but you can build a election application to run it, here's another thread that has some information;

Helpful Thread
they're talking about scratch 2, not scratch 3.

TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Follow the directions on the page, select the Linux package, then double-click on the installer thing.

Currently on break.
I probably won't be able to respond to your messages or forum topics.