Discuss Scratch

Koopa-Games
Scratcher
11 posts

Mario Bros (1983) Arcade Help.

SO I've been working on my very own Mario Bros (1983) game. I'm using clones for the bits of terrain that you can hit, and I'm having some trouble with the shellcreepers. They don't flip when the block underneath them is hit. How do you make it so the shellcreeper flips over when the block is hit. (P.S I'm also using clones for my enemies)
Marc92020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mario Bros (1983) Arcade Help.

this belongs in help with scripts
also, try looking carefully at the shellcreepers code. you might have messed something up

highlight my siggy then press shift + down arrow to see more
Marc92020

note: before complaining at me because of my wrong statement in qas, just remember, im not always right, so instead of complaining at me that im ever so wrong, just kindly let me know what part of what i said is wrong, thanks

do you use the support convention? you dont need to! instead of saying “support” or “no support”, just give a constructive reason for your thoughts on the suggestion! saying “no support” can hurt new scratcher's or new forumer's feelings and make them upset. do you really want to make a scratcher sad? im pretty sure you dont. the support convention also does nothing to a suggestion. so please stop using the support convention!

Come to the Scratch Customs Shop!

when green flag clicked
add [Marc92020] to [List of Scratchers v]
repeat until <I leave Scratch :: operators>
show
think [Should I Scratch?]
set (answer) to [Yes]
broadcast [KEEP SCRATCHING!!! v]
end
stop [this signature v]
Koopa-Games
Scratcher