Discuss Scratch

Real_Beluga
Scratcher
17 posts

Is there a "rank" after scratcher?

Hello!

So I know there is new scratcher and after that you upgrade to “Scratcher” but is there a rank after that, and If not scratch should add one right?
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

There are currently three statuses: New Scratcher, Scratcher, and Scratch Team
The Scratcher / New Scratcher system is mostly in place to help prevent spam, so I don’t think there is a need for more at this time

Last edited by Wahsp (Jan. 25, 2022 14:05:26)

Real_Beluga
Scratcher
17 posts

Wahsp wrote:

There are currently three statuses: New Scratcher, Scratcher, and Scratch Team
The Scratcher / New Scratcher system is mostly in place to help prevent spam, so I don’t think there is a need for more at this time
Ah thank you!
IsabellaMadri_gal
Scratcher
100+ posts

No.Unless you wanna become part of the ST no.

Hi!I’m active on forums and mostly on Qas (questions about Scratch).I’m determined to get to 100+ posts.

Irl, I’m Chinesse,Swedish and Panamanian.Also I love encanto so that’s why I created this account.
Techno_Troll9
Scratcher
82 posts

There a 4 ranks New Scratcher, Scratcher, Scratch Team and also this is one some people forget about Teacher account!

Hilarious movie quotes
1: Curse you tiny toilet! - Despicable me
2: They are not pajamas! - Despicable me
3: Keep the change Ya filthy animal. - Home Alone

I am a LEO and a RAVENCLAW and I like Harry Potter and marvel and descendants.
when green flag clicked
play sound [Chilin' like a Villain- Descendants 2]
thisneverexisted
Scratcher
44 posts

ST is higher but its literally a moderator for scratch, you cant get that unless you are 18 or over. There is a Teacher/Educator account though, which has control over a group of users, and these users that are controlled by the account are known as students. This is an example of a class. The educator account can unshare projects from the student account, The educator account can change the password of a student account, it can also delete studio and profile comments made by students. An educator account can change the “About Me”, the “What I'm Working On”, and the profile picture. The educator can look at all activity on every student account, including receiving alerts, changing profile pages, creating projects, and loving and/or favoriting a project. Also what an educator account can do is end the class, logging out all students out of their accounts forever and ever until the class is reopened. This Scratch wiki article should explain Teacher and Student accounts, and so the two accounts that are higher than Scratcher are Teacher accounts and ST accounts.

Last edited by thisneverexisted (Feb. 3, 2022 03:10:46)

-Morni-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yes, there is Scratch Team, better close the topic by scrolling down and than click ‘close topic’

Last edited by kaj (Yesterday 11:21:05)

❀ -Morni- ❀
VedanshS933
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1. New Scratcher
2. Scratcher
3. Scratch Team

Scratch On!

I am going inactive on Scratch
I am inactive on Scratch…going towards YouTube. Will tell everyone my youtube channel when I get a proper one. Thank you for your support on Scratch. Continuing to play MMO, Appel and more!

Post Count - 1200+
1. Suggestions 670+
2. Advanced Topics 170+
3. Questions about Scratch 130+
ScotIand
New to Scratch
6 posts

nae, but there aer three ranks oon scratch

the noomal ranks aer
-noo scratcher
-scrtacher