Discuss Scratch

DorkyQueen98
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is blood allowed?

Well you don't want it to be exxcesive (to much) blood, or violent. Try not to feature the blood and the most you should do, is probaly a papercut.

Edit: Why am I on the second page top??

Last edited by DorkyQueen98 (Jan. 26, 2022 23:16:17)

╔═══════════════════════════════════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═══════════════════════════╗
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ -ˏˋ SATURN|ASTEROID ˊˎ
✧ SHE/HER ✧ AGE 10 ✧ CRAZY & RIDICOULOUS ✧ SUSHI ✧ STAR WARS ✧ HABIT OF FORGETTING ✧ JAPANESE ✧ ISTP-T -Personality of the day!
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Generation 6: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Techno_Troll9
Scratcher
82 posts

Is blood allowed?

Well blood is very specific in scratch it cannot be red and it can't be more than a papercut.

Hilarious movie quotes
1: Curse you tiny toilet! - Despicable me
2: They are not pajamas! - Despicable me
3: Keep the change Ya filthy animal. - Home Alone

I am a LEO and a RAVENCLAW and I like Harry Potter and marvel and descendants.
when green flag clicked
play sound [Chilin' like a Villain- Descendants 2]
dave-alt-4
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is blood allowed?

Techno_Troll9 wrote:

(#22)
Well blood is very specific in scratch it cannot be red and it can't be more than a papercut.
source for “cannot be red” ?

afaik , anything above a few drops is nfe , anything above pokemon is taken down

guide to make good projects <3

Think! Is saying if you support a suggestion necessary? No! People can just tell by your constructive post after it. You have more freedom on your tone!
Forumers, especially new, may also get upset if you say “no support!!!” at them! They may take the whole post in a negative tone, and that makes them upset!
Instead, you can kindly say why their suggestion has cons. They will take it as “constructive criticism” and be happy. - dertermenter

Purvitekriwal
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is blood allowed?

It you want to show something like we should not kill or be careful while using knife in that you can use blood but onky little

Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
LSXO
Scratcher
18 posts

Is blood allowed?

A papercut? Probably. A puddle? Probably… not. I'm not sure why you would need to use blood in a project anyway, as it can be quite risky unless you don't mind your project being marked “Not For Everyone”.

I'd reckon you don't include blood, but, you do you. It's your project, after all.
IsabellaMadri_gal
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is blood allowed?

I would say a paper cut with a dot would be ok

Hi!I’m active on forums and mostly on Qas (questions about Scratch).I’m determined to get to 100+ posts.

Irl, I’m Chinesse,Swedish and Panamanian.Also I love encanto so that’s why I created this account.
sussy_sus321
Scratcher
21 posts

Is blood allowed?

Scratch don’t allow blood. Only minor blood is allowed
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is blood allowed?

So long as it's not more than a papercut's worth, and so long as it's not violent (puddles of blood or dead or both), then it's okay. But it's recommended to have no blood in your projects. The least I could think of is the project being deemed NFE. If it's more than that, the project will be banned and being given an alert.

Highlight+Shift+Down to view the rest of my signature!

That moment when you try to tell someone not to make guides on the forums, but before you post, you make a new tab for the main page, only to see that the topic you were going to post on has been instantly closed.

Right now, I have a topic asking if 'seeing who reported you' is officially rejected, even though it's not suggested enough to count as rejected, and also, it hasn't been rejected officially by a Scratch Team member yet…
mepomepo
Scratcher
55 posts

Is blood allowed?

Just use ketchup or red paint.

say [bro this is a singnature so don't get concerned about this. You can change it by clicking the change the singnature.]

say [A signature is a stupid small piece of text that is stupidly attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about stupidly anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you, yourself, and yours. In your signature you can use the stupid BBCode if it is allowed in this stupid particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit everyone's signature. (Sorry april fools)]
scratchsimpleproject
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is blood allowed?

NO BECAUSE ITSVIOLENT, SCRATCH IS FOR YOUNG KIDS

ethansonic7
Scratcher
21 posts

Is blood allowed?

TimeTheFox_ wrote:

TylerMorgan123 wrote:

(#2)

TimeTheFox_ wrote:

If it is, Then what circumstances is It allowed in?
Color shouldn't be realistic or red
human have red blood.
Blue
dave-alt-4
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is blood allowed?

scratchsimpleproject wrote:

(#30)
NO BECAUSE ITSVIOLENT, SCRATCH IS FOR YOUNG KIDS

ethansonic7 wrote:

(#32)
NO BLOOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
please turn off caps.

guide to make good projects <3

Think! Is saying if you support a suggestion necessary? No! People can just tell by your constructive post after it. You have more freedom on your tone!
Forumers, especially new, may also get upset if you say “no support!!!” at them! They may take the whole post in a negative tone, and that makes them upset!
Instead, you can kindly say why their suggestion has cons. They will take it as “constructive criticism” and be happy. - dertermenter

ScratchCat1038
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is blood allowed?

If you want bloody,
No more than a papercutty's worthy,
Or risk getting NFE'dy or taken downy.
Don't forget that Scratchy is for all ageys and you don't want to scare a six-year-oldy!

The above post created an evil kumquat that is now attacking my ocular status.
ctrl+shift+down to see my entire siggy

INTERNET EXSLOWER

In memorial of ScratchCat1038's old siggy, eaten by an army of 824 kumquats. Or was it 625? I forget.

Luckily I have a new siggy!

ScratchCat1038

forum helper | 1000+ posts | scratch wikian | regular wikian | 11 years old | he/him | cat lover | roadgeek

I rickrolled the support convention away, and you should too!

0_0 :: control reporter // This is Tom! He's a kumquat that doesn't eat signatures, but rather the support convention.

Links:
taryarevolduo1081
Scratcher
29 posts

Is blood allowed?

parker1234pjo wrote:

Please dont do this, keep discussions on topic please.

hey yall, scott here!
hey yall, scott here!
hey yall, scott here!
hey yall, scott here!
hey yall, scott here!
hey yall, scott here!
hey yall, scott here!
hey yall, scott here!
hey yall, scott here!
hey yall, scott here!
coderwe2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is blood allowed?

Idk, but you should probably go with the no because ST members did not answer this question yet.

This is a signature. Fun fact: A few people have more then 10k posts

New project

PlNG_
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is blood allowed?

A bit of blood but not a puddle.
There was a featured project with more than a papercut of blood.

I'm PlNG_
Quantity08
Scratcher
60 posts

Is blood allowed?

a bit less than a papercut may be okay

hey, its Quantity08.

i help the forums and the SDS and the community. i also make intros, outros and animations.
comment “Dimentio” on my profile
im a mario fan.

;
Quantity08
Scratcher
60 posts

Is blood allowed?

parker1234pjo wrote:

please dont create stuff not related to the topic

hey, its Quantity08.

i help the forums and the SDS and the community. i also make intros, outros and animations.
comment “Dimentio” on my profile
im a mario fan.

;