Scratcher
2 posts

웃 MMO Platformer Leaderboard

I got 1'04.4 that's my high
justformemes2021
Scratcher
15 posts

(Not my current PB. look a bit lower down)

Last edited by justformemes2021 (Nov. 16, 2023 16:47:51)

justformemes2021
Scratcher
15 posts

(Not my current PB. look a bit lower down)

Last edited by justformemes2021 (Nov. 16, 2023 16:47:28)

darbyallenAEW
Scratcher
9 posts

when green flag clicked
say [hi!] for (2) secs
play sound [Hall of fame v] until done
justformemes2021
Scratcher
15 posts

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/793573558/
59.73 any%!! My first sub-1!
bULFbUG
Scratcher
6 posts

2'18.10 Refresh% screenshot
tashicuber
Scratcher
16 posts

tashicuber
Scratcher
16 posts

ab9130
Scratcher
100+ posts

Category: Any%
Time: 0'57.33
Proof: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/934773311/

forever
delete all of [intelligence v]
end
also look at this
and my studio
IceBryker
Scratcher
100+ posts

BIG NEWS ALL:

As much as I've hated loved updating this leaderboard for the past couple of years, I'm proud to announce that I don't have to painstakingly edit the leaderboard thread as much as I used to! Thanks to runner @MEMESBRO, we have an official leaderboard courtesy of speedrun.com. I won't be linking to it here, as scratch has very strict and justified policies against linking to external websites. This post really just serves as an update for why I won't be keeping this leaderboard updated anymore.

Hopefully you see this as the good news it is, we aren't stuck with a rickety forum post with broken numbering anymore

Conduit7
Scratcher
100+ posts

yes that is an amazing milestone im just a little concerned that a few names seem to be missing… such as mine or ski's. if i need to resubmit my old run of 0'55.0, thats totally fine just lmk so that i can

Hi, I'm Conduit.

I speedrun Massive Multiplayer Platformer (0'55.0 seconds), Appel (18.9 level 1, 15.0 level 3), and Getting Over It (1'38)

IceBryker
Scratcher
100+ posts

Conduit7 wrote:

yes that is an amazing milestone im just a little concerned that a few names seem to be missing… such as mine or ski's. if i need to resubmit my old run of 0'55.0, thats totally fine just lmk so that i can

They do need to be resubmitted, we won't be automatically transferring any runs from this leaderboard for proof standard reasons

Conduit7
Scratcher
100+ posts

IceBryker wrote:

Conduit7 wrote:

They do need to be resubmitted, we won't be automatically transferring any runs from this leaderboard for proof standard reasons
aight so to submit to speedrun.com do i need an account? this is prob a dumb question but ive never submitted runs there before lol

Hi, I'm Conduit.

I speedrun Massive Multiplayer Platformer (0'55.0 seconds), Appel (18.9 level 1, 15.0 level 3), and Getting Over It (1'38)

Esben4
Scratcher
35 posts

Conduit7 wrote:

IceBryker wrote:

Conduit7 wrote:

aight so to submit to speedrun.com do i need an account? this is prob a dumb question but ive never submitted runs there before lol
yeah you need an account

You know Joe?
ab9130
Scratcher
100+ posts

IceBryker wrote:

BIG NEWS ALL:

As much as I've hated loved updating this leaderboard for the past couple of years, I'm proud to announce that I don't have to painstakingly edit the leaderboard thread as much as I used to! Thanks to runner @MEMESBRO, we have an official leaderboard courtesy of speedrun.com. I won't be linking to it here, as scratch has very strict and justified policies against linking to external websites. This post really just serves as an update for why I won't be keeping this leaderboard updated anymore.

Hopefully you see this as the good news it is, we aren't stuck with a rickety forum post with broken numbering anymore
You should probably edit the main post on page 1 with this information so that certain runners (cough) don't keep uploading runs here and getting disappointed as to why they've waited 3 weeks for an update without checking the latest forum page.

forever
delete all of [intelligence v]
end
also look at this
and my studio
Conduit7
Scratcher
100+ posts

quick question from an old-time speedrunner… on speedrun.com, will we be seeing more categories on that leaderboard like min jumps, finalflag%, real time, ao5, and only high? cos ive been doing some thinking and i would love all those leaderboards to be included, and i would also like to bring back onlyhigh (with some modifications—since we're being more professional with the new leaderboard, we'd do away with the build since that makes it possible for a more powerful speedstart and instead opt for traditional video proofs to ensure no cheating). speedrun.com is a huge milestone and i think the mods should take full advantage of the new possibilities.

who knows, maybe its not too late for a Conduit7 comeback pb…

Hi, I'm Conduit.

monkeynews2023
Scratcher
28 posts

1'12.1
bULFbUG
Scratcher
6 posts

1'03.06: SCREENSHOT