Discuss Scratch

Errm-Objection
New to Scratch
13 posts

Write to DEATH

100th post!
BTW, I'm dsaztur, I'm working on the story.

chocolatepenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Write to DEATH

Do you mind if I create an art version of this?

7734f
Scratcher
500+ posts

Write to DEATH

I'm so sorry mintfang! I don't think I can do this anymore. I'm really busy, and my real life is really busy too. Sorry! I wish you the best of luck!

Whisperfur
Scratcher
66 posts

Write to DEATH

Hey Mint. While i'm not able to enter, are you still looking for judges? I'd like to help out if I can.
mintfang
Scratcher
100+ posts

Write to DEATH

chocolatepenguin wrote:

Sure!

7734f wrote:

I'm so sorry mintfang! I don't think I can do this anymore. I'm really busy, and my real life is really busy too. Sorry! I wish you the best of luck!
It's okay, I'll just go remove you from the list.

Whisperfur wrote:

Hey Mint. While i'm not able to enter, are you still looking for judges? I'd like to help out if I can.
Yeah I need help! None of the judges are even looking at this anymore, I bet. Just fill out the form and I'll add you

Hey! I'm back!
chocolatepenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Write to DEATH

mintfang wrote:

chocolatepenguin wrote:

Sure!
Draw to DEATH, coming up. Also, I'm using a (modified) version of this topics front post.

Waffle27
Scratcher
500+ posts

Write to DEATH

I might enter later rounds…but right now I'm busy with NaNoWriMo and the BWS book. But if you're still doing it in August, I'd be happy to join any of those rounds

<— Made by Blazingwave :3

chocolatepenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Write to DEATH

Can you explain round 3's topic a bit more? “Cryptids” is too generic.

Whisperfur
Scratcher
66 posts

Write to DEATH

Username: whisperfur
How long have you been on Scratch?: ummmm about 2 years, but this account is more recent
How much do you write: I'm currently doing nanowrimo so everyday but normally over the weekend.
Excerpt of your writing:
Merry sighed and twirled the dry grass stalks between her fingers. She wasn’t particularly fond of the name Merry. It suggested the kind of person who was jolly and wore red ribbons in her hair and had dimples and a laugh like a babbling brook. She was none of those. Her face was long and plain, her hair as brown as her eyes which were brown as dirt.
The shapeless dress she wore was a faded yellow colour (cream her mother called it) but Merry wasn’t sure what colour it had been to start with. It had been handed down so often no one could quite remember when it had been new. The leather boots that peeked out from beneath the crumpled dress were too large. They had to be stuffed with rags just so they wouldn’t fall off. Sometimes Merry wondered if she was just a way of moving boots around.
Birds flitted among the trees; whistling and calling. Rabbits milled around in the undergrowth and a tiny mouse sat at the wide base of an apple tree demurely washing it’s face. Fat Bumble bees drifted drunkenly drifted amongst the hardy wildflowers that dotted the grassy landscape.
mintfang
Scratcher
100+ posts

Write to DEATH

chocolatepenguin wrote:

I don't understand the question. It dosen't seem too generic to me. I can take the word cryptid and write a story about it.

Hey! I'm back!
mintfang
Scratcher
100+ posts

Write to DEATH

Whisperfur wrote:

Username: whisperfur
How long have you been on Scratch?: ummmm about 2 years, but this account is more recent
How much do you write: I'm currently doing nanowrimo so everyday but normally over the weekend.
Excerpt of your writing:
Merry sighed and twirled the dry grass stalks between her fingers. She wasn’t particularly fond of the name Merry. It suggested the kind of person who was jolly and wore red ribbons in her hair and had dimples and a laugh like a babbling brook. She was none of those. Her face was long and plain, her hair as brown as her eyes which were brown as dirt.
The shapeless dress she wore was a faded yellow colour (cream her mother called it) but Merry wasn’t sure what colour it had been to start with. It had been handed down so often no one could quite remember when it had been new. The leather boots that peeked out from beneath the crumpled dress were too large. They had to be stuffed with rags just so they wouldn’t fall off. Sometimes Merry wondered if she was just a way of moving boots around.
Birds flitted among the trees; whistling and calling. Rabbits milled around in the undergrowth and a tiny mouse sat at the wide base of an apple tree demurely washing it’s face. Fat Bumble bees drifted drunkenly drifted amongst the hardy wildflowers that dotted the grassy landscape.
Ok, I'll go add yah!

Hey! I'm back!
Whisperfur
Scratcher
66 posts

Write to DEATH

mintfang wrote:

chocolatepenguin wrote:

I don't understand the question. It dosen't seem too generic to me. I can take the word cryptid and write a story about it.
What's a cryptid? Sorry if it's an obvious question.
mintfang
Scratcher
100+ posts

Write to DEATH

Whisperfur wrote:

mintfang wrote:

chocolatepenguin wrote:

A cryptid is a creature undiscovered by science.

It is kind of a weird word XP

Hey! I'm back!
Waffle27
Scratcher
500+ posts

Write to DEATH

mintfang wrote:

Whisperfur wrote:

mintfang wrote:

chocolatepenguin wrote:

A cryptid is a creature undiscovered by science.

It is kind of a weird word XP
Yeah, like, they may or may not be true. Only a certain amount of evidence has been discovered about them

<— Made by Blazingwave :3

PikachuXionLover
Scratcher
100+ posts

Write to DEATH

Username: PikachuXionLover/PXL
Will you submit your writing on time: Uhm, yes
Will you follow the rules: YEEEEEEESSS!
Anything else?: Excerpt: “…keep their psychopathic minds at ease,
because he is in a deep sleep,
from one cannot manage a peep
a wink
a whisper
but help him,
my dear friend
please try to mend
the damage they have done
or hatty will soon be gone.”
Full poem. :3

Last edited by PikachuXionLover (July 19, 2013 12:46:41)

I am Hatty Hattington. I am also a rather weird kid.
PikachuXionLover
Scratcher
100+ posts

Write to DEATH

bump

mintfang
Scratcher
100+ posts

Write to DEATH

Okay, I'll go add you to Round 3.

Hey! I'm back!
PikachuXionLover
Scratcher
100+ posts

Write to DEATH

mintfang wrote:

Okay, I'll go add you to Round 3.
thank you.

eveadelekitty
Scratcher
100+ posts

Write to DEATH

Can I do Round 3?
Username: eveadelekitty
Will you submit your writing on time: Probably. I write good.
Will you follow the rules: Yep.
Anything else?: I might not write good.

YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID SPLATATATATAT
…wait, I lost track back there… What am I? | My RPG!
mintfang
Scratcher
100+ posts

Write to DEATH

Sure! I'll add you now.

Hey! I'm back!