Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〘 Tнε Tεcнпσƨ 〙⌘ 〘 Tεcн Tσɔαч! Tεcн Aʟшαчƨ! 〙⌘ 〘 Oғғεяıпɢ Eмσנı, Cσɔε, Bαппεяƨ, HD Iмαɢε Rεƨızıпɢ αпɔ мσяε! 〙⌘ 〘 Vıƨıт Tσɔαч! 〙⌘ 〘 Aʟшαчƨ Hıяıпɢ! 〙 [RSS Feed]
KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〘 Tнε Tεcнпσƨ 〙⌘ 〘 Tεcн Tσɔαч! Tεcн Aʟшαчƨ! 〙⌘ 〘 Oғғεяıпɢ Eмσנı, Cσɔε, Bαппεяƨ, HD Iмαɢε Rεƨızıпɢ αпɔ мσяε! 〙⌘ 〘 Vıƨıт Tσɔαч! 〙⌘ 〘 Aʟшαчƨ Hıяıпɢ! 〙

Aadish_1759 wrote:

-snip-

Pleasure to work here!

king of 8th page!

Last edited by KokichiUchiha (March 31, 2022 03:53:44)

KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〘 Tнε Tεcнпσƨ 〙⌘ 〘 Tεcн Tσɔαч! Tεcн Aʟшαчƨ! 〙⌘ 〘 Oғғεяıпɢ Eмσנı, Cσɔε, Bαппεяƨ, HD Iмαɢε Rεƨızıпɢ αпɔ мσяε! 〙⌘ 〘 Vıƨıт Tσɔαч! 〙⌘ 〘 Aʟшαчƨ Hıяıпɢ! 〙

Also, if you have time, would you mind adding my username and talents to the staff board? Thank you.

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KokichiUchiha wrote:

(#142)
Also, if you have time, would you mind adding my username and talents to the staff board? Thank you.
Yes. Doing it

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

scratchgaming2222
Scratcher
500+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

Username:Scratchgaming2222
Project/Studio/Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/655949162/
Specific areas to focus on:code and how funny it is from 1 to 15
Deadline:tomorrow
Where do you want us to contact you?:the project
Other:maybe fix the code a Lil in a remix idk
It is a nice thing with a good creativity but has a few bugs as listed here- magic trick 1 and 2 that we cannot write any other number except the same number for it to work. Suppose I choose 1 in first time it asks then it asks choose another number then if I enter any other number except 1 like 2 or 3 or 6 then nothing happens. Or if I choose 2 in first option then after that it asks to choose some other number and we choose a number other than 2 itself than nothing will happen. also it lags. So for code I will give a 5 and also would like to suggest that add proper in game instructions for the user to understand and maybe add a bit more of swirling effect in 1. Also add proper instructions in instructions section in description. Now for the second part- fun. If is a bit funny and most funny in 2 when 2 clicked so fun to be rated a 8.
Thanks it's always nice
Code to be debugged by Add
Yep. Doing it
Are you and gonna share it? _gobo_

thanks cannedkoolaid for the banner!
highlight then ctrl shift down to see the rest of my siggy
scratchgaming2222

i wrote:

Hi! This sight is really a mess.

if you see this make a New topic called plup on show and tell
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username
Jolia_RKW
Deadline
Sunday 17th April
Other
test order for white tiger federation
Your specialities
design (Pfps,banners,thumbs, profile banners, signature buttons), BBCode, shop Templates, reviews, aesthetics
Work Examples
banner thumbnail thumbnail shop template bbcode review aesthetic (image + links which are in project desc)
Shop\s you have worked at
The Shooting Star Shop (Owned)
Gobo's Choice Federation
The Profile Picture Shop
The Cat-Block Pfp Shop (Owned)
The Dragon-Fire Shop (Owned)
The Poem Ordering Shop (Owned)
A's Review Shop
Water Otters 2.0
Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs (Owned)
The Mystic Art Shop (Owned)
Lion Image Hosting
The Scratch Shop
Where do you want us to contact you?

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (April 14, 2022 07:13:47)

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Username
Jolia_RKW
Deadline
6 days
Other
Your specialities
design (Pfps,banners,thumbs, profile banners, signature buttons), BBCode, shop Templates, reviews, aesthetics
Work Examples
banner thumbnail thumbnail shop template bbcode review aesthetic (image + links which are in project desc)
Gobo's Choice Federation
The Profile Picture Shop
A's Review Shop
Water Otters 2.0
Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs (Owned)
Lion Image Hosting
The Scratch Shop
Taken!

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

It is a nice thing with a good creativity but has a few bugs as listed here- magic trick 1 and 2 that we cannot write any other number except the same number for it to work. Suppose I choose 1 in first time it asks then it asks choose another number then if I enter any other number except 1 like 2 or 3 or 6 then nothing happens. Or if I choose 2 in first option then after that it asks to choose some other number and we choose a number other than 2 itself than nothing will happen. also it lags. So for code I will give a 5 and also would like to suggest that add proper in game instructions for the user to understand and maybe add a bit more of swirling effect in 1. Also add proper instructions in instructions section in description. Now for the second part- fun. If is a bit funny and most funny in 2 when 2 clicked so fun to be rated a 8.
Thanks it's always nice
Yep. Doing it
Will be done soon

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

(#146)

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

Thanks it's always nice
Yep. Doing it
Here you go - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/675451640/

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Acтıνıтч Cнεcκ
Responded
-

Not Responded
RobloxianMinecraft
qloakonscratch
CoderGirl321
Purvitekriwal
KokichiUchiha

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Acтıνıтч Cнεcκ
Responded
-

Not Responded
RobloxianMinecraft
qloakonscratch
CoderGirl321
Purvitekriwal
KokichiUchiha

hey

Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Acтıνıтч Cнεcκ
Responded
-

Not Responded
RobloxianMinecraft
qloakonscratch
CoderGirl321
Purvitekriwal
KokichiUchiha
Here

Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
CoderGirl321
Scratcher
82 posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Acтıνıтч Cнεcκ
Responded
-

Not Responded
RobloxianMinecraft
qloakonscratch
CoderGirl321
Purvitekriwal
KokichiUchiha
Active

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Username
Jolia_RKW
Deadline
Sunday 17th April
Other
Your specialities
Work Examples
Gobo's Choice Federation
The Profile Picture Shop
A's Review Shop
Water Otters 2.0
Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs (Owned)
Lion Image Hosting
The Scratch Shop
Checking on my order! I understand it's quite a large order so if you need a deadline extension tahts ok since you're also doing a related order in another shop

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (April 14, 2022 07:13:23)

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

(#154)

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Username
Jolia_RKW
Deadline
6 days (14th April)
Other
Your specialities
Work Examples
Gobo's Choice Federation
The Profile Picture Shop
A's Review Shop
Water Otters 2.0
Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs (Owned)
Lion Image Hosting
The Scratch Shop
Checking on my order! I understand it's quite a large order so if you need a deadline extension tahts ok since you're also doing a related order in another shop
Yeah. I'll be needing some more time. Can the deadline be extended to Sunday?

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Yep ofc

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Yep ofc
Thanks! It will surely be done by then

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Acтıνıтч Cнεcκ
Responded
CoderGirl321
Purvitekriwal
KokichiUchiha

Not Responded
RobloxianMinecraft
qloakonscratch

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

scratchgaming2222
Scratcher
500+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

(#146)

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

Thanks it's always nice
Yep. Doing it
already saw

thanks cannedkoolaid for the banner!
highlight then ctrl shift down to see the rest of my siggy
scratchgaming2222

i wrote:

Hi! This sight is really a mess.

if you see this make a New topic called plup on show and tell
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

(#159)

Aadish_1759 wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

(#146)

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

Thanks it's always nice
Yep. Doing it
already saw
Ohok.

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 〘 Tнε Tεcнпσƨ 〙⌘ 〘 Tεcн Tσɔαч! Tεcн Aʟшαчƨ! 〙⌘ 〘 Oғғεяıпɢ Eмσנı, Cσɔε, Bαппεяƨ, HD Iмαɢε Rεƨızıпɢ αпɔ мσяε! 〙⌘ 〘 Vıƨıт Tσɔαч! 〙⌘ 〘 Aʟшαчƨ Hıяıпɢ! 〙 [RSS Feed]