Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚜️ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀsᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ⚜️ Templates, Image Hosting, Banners and Much, Much More ⚜️ Open And Hiring ⚜️ [RSS Feed]
Ham19-01-2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚜️ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀsᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ⚜️ Templates, Image Hosting, Banners and Much, Much More ⚜️ Open And Hiring ⚜️

FemaleRavenclawAvid reader and writerMaths enthusiastForumer
SuggestionerQaS-erHarry Potter fanMonopoly fan

❝ I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious
- Michael Scott
DinoMaster20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚜️ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀsᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ⚜️ Templates, Image Hosting, Banners and Much, Much More ⚜️ Open And Hiring ⚜️

Can you give me a BBCode for my order so I can quickly just put it in my topic without having to save it?

Username: DinoMaster20
Rating (out of 10): 9/10
Front-page quote: While it could have been better, I really liked it! I recommend this shop for its speed!
What you liked: Speed.
What can be improved: Image quality
Other: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow, 00:00:00)
~ ᴅᴍ20 ~
This is my forum signature! It shows up under every post I make! Here is more info!
ERRØR; THE NEXT BIG THING “Resolved” Button for QaS
/\ Male /\ Forumer /\ TokTik /\ Chatsnap /\
/\ Scratch Wiki /\ Community Guidelines /\ Scratch Team /\ Postpercent /\ Ocular
Currently most active on the forums! I don't make projects, I might come out with one in 100 years.

thanks to rl1123 for gif, and hosting it bc my braindead self couldn't do it
I have eaten the rest of DinoMaster20's siggy! Yum! Find out how to stop evil kumquats like myself here: Evil Kumquat Guards
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Purvitekriwal
Alts you will use:n/a
Books you will make: Action and short story
Examples (1 per product): not available for short story only action (check out my profile)
Why we should choose you: I am a passionate coder who is a bit active but will give the right order when taken and I promise to be polite and report rude comments
Other: none

Last edited by Dahipuri (Feb. 1, 2022 02:54:52)

Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DinoMaster20 wrote:

Can you give me a BBCode for my order so I can quickly just put it in my topic without having to save it?

Front-page quote: While it could have been better, I really liked it! I recommend this shop for its speed!
who is kaj it is written last edited by kaj and how can a person edit in future

Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

signature in progress
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Purvitekriwal wrote:

DinoMaster20 wrote:

That is that person's signature. It is written as a joke

Last edited by Aadish_1759 (Jan. 21, 2022 03:45:11)

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Aadish_1759
Book/bundle you require: Action
Description: Make a kind of search mechanism for lists. Say if a list contains- Hello, Reading, Jumping, Bored, Scratching. Then if I search “ing”, it should show me(in a list) - Jumping, Reading
Link (if needed):
Deadline: Take as much time as you like
Any specific worker: No
Where to notify you: Here
Other: Touch of adventure review

Last edited by Aadish_1759 (Jan. 21, 2022 05:26:07)

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Description: Make a kind of search mechanism for lists. Say if a list contains- Hello, Reading, Jumping, Bored, Scratching. Then if I search “ing”, it should show me(in a list) - Jumping, Reading
Link (if needed):
Hi, I do not know how to work with lists can you guide me a bit so i can try

signature in progress
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Purvitekriwal wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Link (if needed):
Ummm. What part do you want to know about?

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Link (if needed):
Ummm. What part do you want to know about?
I will just try to understand when someone gives the order as i am not currently a part of this shop

Last edited by Dahipuri (Jan. 21, 2022 07:02:20)

signature in progress
DinoMaster20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Purvitekriwal wrote:

DinoMaster20 wrote:

lol That's my signature. I saw others put the same thing, I thought it was funny and did it myself.

~ ᴅᴍ20 ~
This is my forum signature! It shows up under every post I make! Here is more info!
/\ Scratch Wiki /\ Community Guidelines /\ Scratch Team /\ Postpercent /\ Ocular
Currently most active on the forums! I don't make projects, I might come out with one in 100 years.

I have eaten the rest of DinoMaster20's siggy! Yum! Find out how to stop evil kumquats like myself here: Evil Kumquat Guards
Ham19-01-2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Purvitekriwal wrote:

Username: Purvitekriwal
Alts you will use:n/a
Books you will make: Action and short story
Examples (1 per product): not available for short story only action (check out my profile)
Why we should choose you: I am a passionate coder who is a bit active but will give the right order when taken and I promise to be polite and report rude comments
Other: none
Accepted

- Michael Scott
Ham19-01-2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Link (if needed):
Taken! Sorry took a while because of my timezone

- Michael Scott
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ham19-01-2011 wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Link (if needed):
Taken! Sorry took a while because of my timezone
That's fine

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

Ham19-01-2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

That's fine
Here is your order! Please give credit (if you are going to use this for something else)

- Michael Scott
Ham19-01-2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DinoMaster20 wrote:

Oh, I'll need to get it image hosted , can you wait for a bit?

- Michael Scott
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ham19-01-2011 wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

That's fine
Here is your order! Please give credit (if you are going to use this for something else)
Your review will be done soon

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

DinoMaster20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ham19-01-2011 wrote:

DinoMaster20 wrote:

I have time.

~ ᴅᴍ20 ~

Ham19-01-2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

- Michael Scott
Ham19-01-2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DinoMaster20 wrote:

Ham19-01-2011 wrote:

DinoMaster20 wrote:

I have time.
There you go:
https://u.cubeupload.com/_WaterPup_/download.png
Sorry for the 1-day-wait. Since I can't do image hosting, I had to order image hosting from a shop

- Michael Scott
DinoMaster20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ham19-01-2011 wrote:

DinoMaster20 wrote:

Ham19-01-2011 wrote:

DinoMaster20 wrote:

I have time.
There you go:
https://u.cubeupload.com/_WaterPup_/download.png
Sorry for the 1-day-wait. Since I can't do image hosting, I had to order image hosting from a shop
It has a GIANT white space under it. And it doesn't stretch all the way across the page.

~ ᴅᴍ20 ~

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚜️ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀsᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ⚜️ Templates, Image Hosting, Banners and Much, Much More ⚜️ Open And Hiring ⚜️ [RSS Feed]