Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Pᴇᴀᴄᴏᴄᴋ Dᴇsɪɢɴ Cᴀᴍᴘ ~ Four banner-making sessions to improve your work ~ CLOSED ~ Camp finsihed ~ [RSS Feed]
Sunny-Bunny29
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pᴇᴀᴄᴏᴄᴋ Dᴇsɪɢɴ Cᴀᴍᴘ ~ Four banner-making sessions to improve your work ~ CLOSED ~ Camp finsihed ~

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Sunny-Bunny29 wrote:

Username: Sunny-Bunny29
Session/s you will attend (maximum 2 sessions): 1 and 2
Banner examples (2+): I can't image host.
Can you host your designs: Not really
Where to contact you: here
Are you happy for your designs to feature on our main posts (with credit): yes
Anything else we should know: I might be inactive during week days
Other: hi
Welcome, camper! I'll invite you to your session studios. As for hosting, pop the designs in a project and I'll host them to display them. Can't wait for sessions to start!
ok

Ⓗⓘⓖⓗⓛⓘⓖⓗⓣ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓟⓡⓔⓢⓢ Ⓒⓣⓡⓛ     +⃝ Ⓢⓗⓘⓕⓣ     +⃝     ↓⃝ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓔⓔ ⓜⓨ ⓕⓤⓛⓛ ⓢⓘⓖⓝⓐⓣⓤⓡⓔ

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .
-ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ-

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ @Sxnny ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•
♥ˢʰᵉ/ᴴᵉʳ ♥ᶜᵒᵈᵉʳ ♥ᴬⁿⁱᵐᵃᵗᵒʳ ♥ᴹᵘˢⁱᶜⁱᵃⁿ^◕.◕^)
*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★*
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

» ⌈ily- Surf Mesa⌋ «
1:04 ─〇───── 2:58
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Ⓥⓘⓝⓠⓤⓛ
Ⓚⓤⓜⓞⓡⓘ    -⃝Ⓒⓗⓐⓝ
ⓞⓢⓐⓜⓤⓥⓣ
Ⓖⓛⓘⓣⓒⓗ    _⃝ⓈⓣⓤⓓⓘⓞⓎⓉ

□ taking a break
■ online
□ busy :>
□ sleeping
□ too lazy to change
□ other

↳˳⸙;; ❝ Dream Big ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pᴇᴀᴄᴏᴄᴋ Dᴇsɪɢɴ Cᴀᴍᴘ ~ Four banner-making sessions to improve your work ~ CLOSED ~ Camp finsihed ~

Mentor Sign-Up
Username: TheDogLover796
Preferred nickname: “doggo”
Example feedback on design: Taken from here. “Once I clicked the flag, I knew nothing was going to be wrong. Whatever website you made your thumbnail on, It's super. Honestly, the only minor problem that I have ”issues“ with is when you are playing tetris, and you click the stop button, it doesn't switch back to the thumbnail.” (idk if this counts as “design” lol)
What sessions will you mentor: All
Other: hi!

i like dogs

call me tdl. mainly active on QaS
kimmie2711
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: kimmie2711
Session/s you will attend (maximum 2 sessions): Session 1 and 2
Banner examples (2+): https://u.cubeupload.com/kimmie2711/AbouttheArtists.png https://u.cubeupload.com/kimmie2711/CollaborationisKey.png https://u.cubeupload.com/kimmie2711/10Pages.png
Can you host your designs: Yes
Where to contact you: Profile
Are you happy for your designs to feature on our main posts (with credit): Yep
Anything else we should know: I have school in February, so I might not be as active as now
Other: N/A

kimmie
average dum dum 6th grader artist
cringe

michael wishes you to have a great day/night :]
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheDogLover796 wrote:

Mentor Sign-Up
Example feedback on design: Taken from here. “Once I clicked the flag, I knew nothing was going to be wrong. Whatever website you made your thumbnail on, It's super. Honestly, the only minor problem that I have ”issues“ with is when you are playing tetris, and you click the stop button, it doesn't switch back to the thumbnail.” (idk if this counts as “design” lol)
Hmm that feedback doesn't really count as design? A design is usually a banner - which is the focus of this camp - or occasionally thumbs, pfps etc. Could you give some more feedback please?

kimmie2711 wrote:

Username: kimmie2711
Session/s you will attend (maximum 2 sessions): Session 1 and 2
Banner examples (2+): https://u.cubeupload.com/kimmie2711/AbouttheArtists.png https://u.cubeupload.com/kimmie2711/CollaborationisKey.png https://u.cubeupload.com/kimmie2711/10Pages.png
Can you host your designs: Yes
Where to contact you: Profile
Are you happy for your designs to feature on our main posts (with credit): Yep
Anything else we should know: I have school in February, so I might not be as active as now
Other: N/A
Welcome, camper! That's ok lots of people will have school and things. You'll have a few days in-between themes and you can always sumbit them late. I'll invite you to all teh studios

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

Alright, i know it says no more mentor sign up, however i have signed up before that, so i think it's okay to edit my post?

anyway, here:

Mentor Sign-Up
Example feedback on design: great banner, but the text is a little too big. maybe change the background, as it doesn't really fit the theme.

i like dogs

call me tdl. mainly active on QaS
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheDogLover796 wrote:

Alright, i know it says no more mentor sign up, however i have signed up before that, so i think it's okay to edit my post?

anyway, here:

Mentor Sign-Up
Example feedback on design: great banner, but the text is a little too big. maybe change the background, as it doesn't really fit the theme.
Yep accepted!

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

LoveLynx
Scratcher
40 posts

Username: Lovelynx
Session/s you will attend (maximum 2 sessions): 1 session
Banner examples (2+): my profile, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/628967176/
Can you host your designs: no, sorry.
Where to contact you: my profile
Are you happy for your designs to feature on our main posts (with credit): sure
Anything else we should know: Ummm…. i go to school?
Other: nope

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LoveLynx wrote:

Username: Lovelynx
Session/s you will attend (maximum 2 sessions): 1 session
Banner examples (2+): my profile, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/628967176/
Can you host your designs: no, sorry.
Where to contact you: my profile
Are you happy for your designs to feature on our main posts (with credit): sure
Anything else we should know: Ummm…. i go to school?
Other: nope
Kk I'll say you can do session one? The first one? All of us have lives outside of scratch which is why we have 2 days in-between themes and you can even make them and post them later - we can be flexible
As for hosting, I'll host them when I need them displayed or if you want them to be!

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Bump

RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: <–
Banner examples (2+): look at my shops
Can you host your designs: ye
Where to contact you: profile
Are you happy for your designs to feature on our main posts (with credit): ye
Anything else we should know: not really
Other: why is this not merged into the “Anything else we should know”?

VIRUS THINGY, PUT IT AT THE TOP OF YOUR SIGNATURE <– i didnt start this ok?

Check out the Sodium Shop! its closed now lol
Also check out Cornmoji! Click here! also closed

(ツ) // one unicode character kumquat guard

I would indeed consider my forum signature to be quite small and/or short for the average Scratch forumer with over one thousand posts.
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RobloxianMinecraft wrote:

Username: <–
Banner examples (2+): look at my shops
Can you host your designs: ye
Where to contact you: profile
Are you happy for your designs to feature on our main posts (with credit): ye
Anything else we should know: not really
Other: why is this not merged into the “Anything else we should know”?
Accepted! Also idk XD

filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi, My final exam dates have come out and I think I will only be able to attend session 1 and 4
Here's my original application incase you need it https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/5928368/

Highlight this text and Shift + Down

My signature was made by Lightning Studios 3.0

^U^:: #BBDEF0 ring
This is Reily. She protects my signature from evil kumquats

Thanks to clove for my current banner
Thanks to procrastinating- for my previous banner
Thanks to PeriwinkleVibes for Reily

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

filly3000 wrote:

Hi, My final exam dates have come out and I think I will only be able to attend session 1 and 4
Here's my original application incase you need it https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/5928368/
Same has happened with me so now I will only be able to mentor session 1

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

filly3000 wrote:

Ok thanks for letting us know we'll just the sessions your in!

Aadish_1759 wrote:

filly3000 wrote:

Same has happened with me so now I will only be able to mentor session 1
Thanks for letting us know! We'll change the sessions you mentor

Good luck for exams both of you

Galaxymaster79
Scratcher
500+ posts

Camper Sign-Up
Username:Galaxymaster 79
Session/s you will attend (maximum 2 sessions): 2 and 4
Banner examples (2+):
ill add them soon im getting cubeupload
Can you host your designs: yes
Where to contact you: my profile or github
Are you happy for your designs to feature on our main posts (with credit):
yea sure
Anything else we should know: i might not be able to atend on the 24 or 25 feb
Other: i suck at banners

^ - ^ :: #eaa159 sensing boolean //  This is Chomp hes cute and he protects my siggy
highlight shift+down arrow for more
VoidOS

new shop coming soon

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Pᴇᴀᴄᴏᴄᴋ Dᴇsɪɢɴ Cᴀᴍᴘ ~ Four banner-making sessions to improve your work ~ CLOSED ~ Camp finsihed ~ [RSS Feed]