boy
Police, Criminal or civilian?:
Criminal
Looks:
Has a beard, Black Hair, Blue eyes, Wears sun glasses
Personality:
Nice at civilians sometimes and Strong
Backstory (how their childhood was, what they have already done in their life):
He had a really GOOD childhood. Lived in Downtown and got richer after started to be a criminal.
Strengths (talents/skills): Can lift a 200kg weightlift, Excellent Aiming, Smart
Weakness (what they're bad at):
Climbing
Miscellaneous information (anything extra you want to tell us? You can put your police equipment here!):
No

N E E D S C O D E W O R D .

My signature is too bug, select the text and use Shift + Down arrow to see more!

Have I stopped recording?

No?
Then how do I turn this off?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

Latest project:I finally feel…. appreciated….

GAMS2 wrote:

If life throws something at you, try your best to dodge it, if it hits you and you fall…. get back up and keep moving forward. Don't give up, and make it through to the end. (MY OWN QUOTE!)

Do people still read these?

Nah, probably not.

I am now a furry. Drawings of my Fursona can be found here.
lol what have I done with my life? (Added on August 13th, 2020)
GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cops and Robbers RP [Looking for Civilians (maybe) and Police] [Needs Members]

lazy bump

My signature is too bug, select the text and use Shift + Down arrow to see more!

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

If life throws something at you, try your best to dodge it, if it hits you and you fall…. get back up and keep moving forward. Don't give up, and make it through to the end. (MY OWN QUOTE!)

Nah, probably not.

Ham19-01-2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can I leave?

FemaleRavenclawAvid reader and writerMaths enthusiastForumer
SuggestionerQaS-erHarry Potter fanMonopoly fan

❝ I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious
- Michael Scott
qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ham19-01-2011 wrote:

Can I leave?
Sure! I don't know what will happen to your character, but they will most likely either be taken to prison (if they are a criminal) or retire and move someone else (if police) or disappear (if civilian)

Then if you can come back and take the character back.

not plat
GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ham19-01-2011 wrote:

Can I leave?
Sure! But I just finished updating the main post, so I'm not going to remove your characters.

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

Cat2437
Scratcher
500+ posts

YAY! I'm B A C K!

(My Siggy May Be Too Big… Highlight The Text And Use Ctrl+Shift+Down Arrow!)

Hello! Check Me Out!
Latest Project: Keybind System Tutorial
F4F = NO
Advertising = Games & Animations Maybe | Stuff That Includes Me = YES!

My Quote = To Accept Failure Is Not Wrong, You Can Then Learn From What Happened, And Try Again. (My Own Quote!)
Current Blocks:
when green flag clicked
if <@greenFlag clicked? ::sensing> then
broadcast [Destroy the evil kumquats! v]
GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lazy bump

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Character name (first and last): Skylar Finch
Gender (girl or boy): Female
Police, Criminal or civilian?: Civilian
Looks: Long dark brown hair put to one side, with dark brown eyes. She has a watch and wears it on her right hand, while being right handed. Her casual wear is a t-shirt or shirt and trousers/jeans.
Personality: Skylar is a quirky character. She loves to help people and finds great joy in helping them. She's hardworking but also quite obsessive (often with science and specifically medicine). Especially around garlic bread. She makes garlic bread all the time, and is one of the few things that you cannot take her away from. When she's in a situation, she gets really focused and it's difficult to pull her away from it, especially around garlic bread and emergency situations. She does get annoyed with repeated things that aren't emergencies. She's kind, caring and very determined, but also stubborn and sometimes difficult to deal with.
Backstory (how their childhood was, what they have already done in their life): Skylar grew up in the small town of Brooklyn (now merged with Sunshine Bay), surrounded by many friends. She was obsessed with garlic bread, and still is. One day she and her friends won a skiing trip to the alps, when an avalanche occured. She had helped save two people, as well as rescue two of her friends from the brink of death. From that day on, she had her heart set on being a paramedic and giving emergency help to those who need it. She studied at Brooklyn University, and graduated as a paramedic. She then moved to Star(ling)town. (hehe codeword slip :3)
Strengths (talents/skills): She's calm when talking to people (unless it's her ambulance buddy in which case no), she's quite extensive in her knowledge, loves cooking, creative
Weakness (what they're bad at): Often squeams at the sight of blood (on movies, TV screens, basically anything) unless it's an emergency, overthinks everything, stresses before emergency callouts, disorganised
Miscellaneous information (anything extra you want to tell us? You can put your police equipment here!): She's a paramedic She also right handed and wears her watch on her right hand. She also has a really old calculator (since before the avalanche incident)
Activeness x/10 (1 = Once a month - 10 = Every day): 10
Following the thread? (Y/N): yes
Do you have any experience with RPs or collabs? (don't worry if the answer is no, it's just extra information for us): yes

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

Looks: Long dark brown hair put to one side, with dark brown eyes. She has a watch and wears it on her right hand, while being right handed. Her casual wear is a t-shirt or shirt and trousers/jeans.
Personality: Skylar is a quirky character. She loves to help people and finds great joy in helping them. She's hardworking but also quite obsessive (often with science and specifically medicine). Especially around garlic bread. She makes garlic bread all the time, and is one of the few things that you cannot take her away from. When she's in a situation, she gets really focused and it's difficult to pull her away from it, especially around garlic bread and emergency situations. She does get annoyed with repeated things that aren't emergencies. She's kind, caring and very determined, but also stubborn and sometimes difficult to deal with.
Backstory (how their childhood was, what they have already done in their life): Skylar grew up in the small town of Brooklyn (now merged with Sunshine Bay), surrounded by many friends. She was obsessed with garlic bread, and still is. One day she and her friends won a skiing trip to the alps, when an avalanche occured. She had helped save two people, as well as rescue two of her friends from the brink of death. From that day on, she had her heart set on being a paramedic and giving emergency help to those who need it. She studied at Brooklyn University, and graduated as a paramedic. She then moved to Star(ling)town. (hehe codeword slip :3)
Strengths (talents/skills): She's calm when talking to people (unless it's her ambulance buddy in which case no), she's quite extensive in her knowledge, loves cooking, creative
Weakness (what they're bad at): Often squeams at the sight of blood (on movies, TV screens, basically anything) unless it's an emergency, overthinks everything, stresses before emergency callouts, disorganised
Miscellaneous information (anything extra you want to tell us? You can put your police equipment here!): She's a paramedic She also right handed and wears her watch on her right hand. She also has a really old calculator (since before the avalanche incident)
Do you have any experience with RPs or collabs? (don't worry if the answer is no, it's just extra information for us): yes
god-
accepted.

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GAMS2 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

god-
accepted.
GALRICA BREADhkdfhrsfguievfsjidh GALRIC BREAD

- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
Cat2437
Scratcher
500+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

-Snip-
god-
accepted.
Can I come back as a helper?

(My Siggy May Be Too Big… Highlight The Text And Use Ctrl+Shift+Down Arrow!)

Hello! Check Me Out!
Latest Project: Keybind System Tutorial
F4F = NO
Advertising = Games & Animations Maybe | Stuff That Includes Me = YES!

My Quote = To Accept Failure Is Not Wrong, You Can Then Learn From What Happened, And Try Again. (My Own Quote!)
Current Blocks:
when green flag clicked
if <@greenFlag clicked? ::sensing> then
broadcast [Destroy the evil kumquats! v]
GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cat2437 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

-Snip-
god-
accepted.
Can I come back as a helper?
Uh, no.
YOU CAN re-apply characters
You lost my trust a while ago tho

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

god-
accepted.
GARLIC BREAD UJGFTUYHJGTFYGUHIJUYTRD^FYHUIJHUYTRFYUHI GARLIC BREAAAAAAD

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

kittynugg
Scratcher
100+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

I'm guessing she likes to cook.. Garlic bread? Just a wild guess.

Connor is questioning your actions

“bro that's cringe”

literally why are you down here

stop

SERIOUSLY THERE'S NOTHING HERE

DUDE

STOP

ytfhyjghYFKJGSDREG
RGIUDFBG
GDFGHTHJTGODJER
YHTRYGTY

LITERALLY WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE

HOW ARE YOU NOT BORED

GIVE UP

W H Y

DUDE GO AWAY

PLEASE

THERES NOTHING HERE

YOU FOOL

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kittynugg wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

She does. She's crazy about it.

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kittynugg wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

Its based off a hospital RP joke (they own the RP and I play in it)

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GAMS2 wrote:

kittynugg wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

Goes back more than that XP So much that the only other person who understands this is Angel.

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

kittynugg wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

Goes back more than that XP So much that the only other person who understands this is Angel.
I remember you.

Anyways, I need to make a longer bio to counter this.

not plat
kittynugg
Scratcher
100+ posts

You know I'm taking this as a challenge lol

qloakonscratch wrote:

I remember you.

Connor is questioning your actions

“bro that's cringe”

literally why are you down here

stop

SERIOUSLY THERE'S NOTHING HERE

DUDE

STOP

ytfhyjghYFKJGSDREG
RGIUDFBG
GDFGHTHJTGODJER
YHTRYGTY

LITERALLY WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE

HOW ARE YOU NOT BORED

GIVE UP

W H Y

DUDE GO AWAY

PLEASE

THERES NOTHING HERE

YOU FOOL

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

qloakonscratch wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

kittynugg wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

I remember you.

Oh god no

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.