Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜ [RSS Feed]
qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Aadish_1759 wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

Username: qloakonscratch
Type of product: Banner and OC
Description: I'd like the banner to have the words Vulnus Tabernam on it and then under it saying We exist to Scratch things off your list! with the background being a picture relating to a shop
Deadline: January 12th
Who you'd like to do it: Anyone
Where to notify you: qloaksaltonscratch (Reply to my comment.)
Other: This is a test order for White Tiger Federation 3.0
And what do you want for the oc?
Oh, a person with a black skin tone (like pitch black) and a cloak on his face, as well with the letter q on his shirt.
Ok. Taken!
OC also done! Here you go - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/627293588/
Please leave a review(Which I know you will)
Can you change it to a black skin tone and a cloak on his face?
Do you want the face to be totally covered?
Yes.

Connection terminated. I'm sorry to interrupt you, qloak, if you still even remember that name, But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although, you have indeed been called. You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Your lust for views has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of readers in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach, but you will never find them. None of you will. This is where your story ends. And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you, although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. I am remaining as well. I am nearby. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. As the agony of every tragedy should. And to you old readers trapped in the corridors, be still and give up your spirits. They don't belong to you. For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend. Veronica, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours, and then, what became of you. I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my daughter. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. It's time to rest - for you, and for those you have carried in your arms. This ends for all of us. End communication.
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

qloakonscratch wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

Username: qloakonscratch
Type of product: Banner and OC
Description: I'd like the banner to have the words Vulnus Tabernam on it and then under it saying We exist to Scratch things off your list! with the background being a picture relating to a shop
Deadline: January 12th
Who you'd like to do it: Anyone
Where to notify you: qloaksaltonscratch (Reply to my comment.)
Other: This is a test order for White Tiger Federation 3.0
And what do you want for the oc?
Oh, a person with a black skin tone (like pitch black) and a cloak on his face, as well with the letter q on his shirt.
Ok. Taken!
OC also done! Here you go - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/627293588/
Please leave a review(Which I know you will)
Can you change it to a black skin tone and a cloak on his face?
Do you want the face to be totally covered?
Yes.
Ok. It will be done after 12 hours as it is night where I live.

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops


•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•


Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759


(May not be up to date)





Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
Sunny-Bunny29
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

I am going in active for a few days. I will tell you when I am available. I am just going to edit some things.
BigMandoFan
Scratcher
58 posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Order Form
Username: @BigMandoFan
Type of product: Banner
Description: Light Pink background, roses along sides, and in the middle it says “Welcome to My Profile!” Aesthetes looking and in bubbly looking front
Deadline: January 20th 12:00 PM Central
Who you'd like to do it: anyone who can
Where to notify you: My profile
Other: I've been trying and trying to get someone to do make the banner but no one will

Last edited by BigMandoFan (Jan. 13, 2022 17:40:22)

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

BigMandoFan wrote:

Order Form
Username: @BigMandoFan
Type of product: Banner
Description: Light Pink background, roses along sides, and in the middle it says “Welcome to My Profile!” Aesthetes looking and in bubbly looking front
Deadline: January 20th 12:00 PM Central
Who you'd like to do it: anyone who can
Where to notify you: My profile
Other: I've been trying and trying to get someone to do make the banner but no one will
Taken!

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops


•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•


Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759


(May not be up to date)





Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
BigMandoFan
Scratcher
58 posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Aadish_1759 wrote:

BigMandoFan wrote:

Order Form
Username: @BigMandoFan
Type of product: Banner
Description: Light Pink background, roses along sides, and in the middle it says “Welcome to My Profile!” Aesthetes looking and in bubbly looking front
Deadline: January 20th 12:00 PM Central
Who you'd like to do it: anyone who can
Where to notify you: My profile
Other: I've been trying and trying to get someone to do make the banner but no one will
Taken!
TYSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

D

Aadish_1759 wrote:

BigMandoFan wrote:

Order Form
Username: @BigMandoFan
Type of product: Banner
Description: Light Pink background, roses along sides, and in the middle it says “Welcome to My Profile!” Aesthetes looking and in bubbly looking front
Deadline: January 20th 12:00 PM Central
Who you'd like to do it: anyone who can
Where to notify you: My profile
Other: I've been trying and trying to get someone to do make the banner but no one will
Taken!
Done! If you want in any changes pls do tell me as I am not so creative and this was my best.

[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/dd6cd87d881408d013f69d8ae2662cc1.png[/img]

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops


•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•


Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759


(May not be up to date)





Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
BigMandoFan
Scratcher
58 posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Aadish_1759 wrote:

D

Aadish_1759 wrote:

BigMandoFan wrote:

Order Form
Username: @BigMandoFan
Type of product: Banner
Description: Light Pink background, roses along sides, and in the middle it says “Welcome to My Profile!” Aesthetes looking and in bubbly looking front
Deadline: January 20th 12:00 PM Central
Who you'd like to do it: anyone who can
Where to notify you: My profile
Other: I've been trying and trying to get someone to do make the banner but no one will
Taken!
Done! If you want in any changes pls do tell me as I am not so creative and this was my best.

[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/dd6cd87d881408d013f69d8ae2662cc1.png[/img]

Love it!!!!
Sunny-Bunny29
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

BigMandoFan wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

D

Aadish_1759 wrote:

BigMandoFan wrote:

Order Form
Username: @BigMandoFan
Type of product: Banner
Description: Light Pink background, roses along sides, and in the middle it says “Welcome to My Profile!” Aesthetes looking and in bubbly looking front
Deadline: January 20th 12:00 PM Central
Who you'd like to do it: anyone who can
Where to notify you: My profile
Other: I've been trying and trying to get someone to do make the banner but no one will
Taken!
Done! If you want in any changes pls do tell me as I am not so creative and this was my best.

[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/dd6cd87d881408d013f69d8ae2662cc1.png[/img]

Love it!!!!
Please leave a review. It would really help Krystal Valley
BigMandoFan
Scratcher
58 posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Username: BigMandoFan
Are you happy with your order: YES!!
What product did you order: A Banner
What would you like improved: Nothing
Would you come back: Yes!!
Rating: 9/10
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Username: Jolia_RKW
Are you happy with your order: mostly
What product did you order: signature button and aeshetic
What would you like improved: for teh signature button I loved it all but couldn't really read the text? Next time give it an outline it make it darker. For the aeshetic usually they come as either studio thumbnail set or porject thumbnail set so it was unusual for them to be in one project. It was original but I'd prefer to see them all layed out in a line because they should look good together. Also, try hosting or getting your designs hosted for the customer before saying complete but I loved them both.
Would you come back: yes
Rating: 7/10

a43ex
Scratcher
14 posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

a43ex wrote:

a43ex wrote:

Username: a43ex
Type of product: thumbnail
Description: a Robot destructor medic gun
Deadline: 10/2/2022
Who you'd like to do it: anyone
Where to notify you: my account
Other: This is the link to robot destructor https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/489159823/

Username: a43ex
Type of product: thumbnail
Description: a Robot destructor medic gun(with the default coloured light) on a light grey background
Deadline: 10/2/2022
Who you'd like to do it: anyone
Where to notify you: my account
Other: This is the link to robot destructor https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/489159823/
Taken!
Done! Here you go -
Thanks!

when green flag clicked
forever
say [Awsome!] for (2) secs
end
a43ex!
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Username: Jolia_RKW
Type of product: banner
Description: a banner with some curly text saying keep smiling in black and a swirly blue background
Deadline: 4 days
Who you'd like to do it: anyone
Where to notify you: profile
Other: white tiger test order!

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Username: Jolia_RKW
Type of product: banner
Description: a banner with some curly text saying keep smiling in black and a swirly blue background
Deadline: 4 days
Who you'd like to do it: anyone
Where to notify you: profile
Other: white tiger test order!
Taken!

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops


•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•


Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759


(May not be up to date)





Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Username: Jolia_RKW
Type of product: banner
Description: a banner with some curly text saying keep smiling in black and a swirly blue background
Deadline: 4 days
Who you'd like to do it: anyone
Where to notify you: profile
Other: white tiger test order!
Taken!
Done! Here you go -

[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/326e821c12333e75f3d7340a7cb73e54.png[/img]

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops


•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•


Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759


(May not be up to date)





Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Username: -_WaterPup_-
Type of product: idea
Description: idea of a type of animal I can make up and name traits power sub spieses etc
Deadline: one week
Who you'd like to do it: any
Where to notify you: here
Other:

Username: -_WaterPup_-
Type of product: idea
Description: this goes with the animal, I need an RP I can make with it
Deadline: one week
Who you'd like to do it: any
Where to notify you: here
Other:


Sunny-Bunny29
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

Username: -_WaterPup_-
Type of product: idea
Description: idea of a type of animal I can make up and name traits power sub spieses etc
Deadline: one week
Who you'd like to do it: any
Where to notify you: here
Other:

Username: -_WaterPup_-
Type of product: idea
Description: this goes with the animal, I need an RP I can make with it
Deadline: one week
Who you'd like to do it: any
Where to notify you: here
Other:
Taken


I also don't know what to write…
So I made this

Name of animal: Unknown still remains a mystery
Species: Unidentified
Powers: Water element
Other: It is really rare to see this creature. Some people say it is a myth.

Name of animal: Unknown still remains a mystery
Species: Unidentified
Powers: Fire element
Other: It is really rare to see this creature. Some people say it is a myth.

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Review for Krystal Valley
This review was completed by Jolia from the тнε Wнıтε Tıɢεя Fεᴅεяαтıσп for this shop and uses their official colour/s
First Look 8/10
Lovely banner and appearance to the front page. You do have a directory but maybe add some links to the corresponding pages? You do have reviews but instead of posting yeh whole thing, choose sections and and make it more succinct. definitely shorten the quotes. There's also an issue with the BBCode as teh about has lost the quote box.
BBCode Formatting 9/10
There's an issue with the about quote box, as mentioned, but also there's an issue on the partner page and staff page with extra quotes
Product Quality 10/10
No further improvements
Speed 10/10
No further improvements
Customer Service 8/10
Amazing but remember to notify in the desired place!
Accessibility 9/10
Amazing portfolio, about and directory (but add links to Directory) perhaps add a history of you really want? But excellent.
Overall 86.4/100
A few things to improve and make your shop even better would be:
  • Shorten your reviews for front page (you can add a ‘quote for front-page’ section to the review form and just use that if you want)
  • Correct the few quote box issues on the front-page, staff page and partners page
  • Maybe add a history and remember to notify in the desired place
  • Add links to the directory

Sunny-Bunny29
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

I am going to be inactive for awhile because I need to edit somethings on scratch. Add and Kimmie is in charge but any thing you make please be putting it in one post. Also any reviews and any people you hire
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜

I un-take any orders I may have taken here. Sorry for the inconvenience to the customers and staff

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops


•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•


Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759


(May not be up to date)





Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˜”*°•.˜”*°• KᖇYᔕTᗩᒪ ᐯᗩᒪᒪEY •°*”˜.•°*”˜Discover the World of Crystal •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•Closed`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• •°*”˜.•°*”˜ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile