Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 『 Touch of Adventure 』⋆ Wᴇ'ᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ⋆ Offering reviews, image hosting, banners + more! ⋆ NEW LIMITED TIME OFFER! ⋆ Partnering! [RSS Feed]
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

『 Touch of Adventure 』⋆ Wᴇ'ᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ⋆ Offering reviews, image hosting, banners + more! ⋆ NEW LIMITED TIME OFFER! ⋆ Partnering!

jeb_kerman457 wrote:

jeb_kerman457 wrote:

jeb_kerman457 wrote:

TheDogLover796 wrote:

jeb_kerman457 wrote:

Package Order Form

Username: jeb_kerman457
Package Code: NE-HOP-04
Specifications: 6 heading banners and 1 shop banner + Bump banner.
Description:
Heading banner 1: About section. Background: a dimmed image of a Supercell Thunderstorm. Text: About in white Arial font (Center, Big) SWS Logo on the left. NWS Logo on the right.
heading banner 2: Products. Same background as heading 1. Text(White, Big, Center): Products SWS logo on left and NWS logo on right.
heading banner 3: same as #1 but with Rules for text
Heading banner 4: Same as #1 but with Order Forms for text
Heading banner 5: same as #1 but with Employees for text
Heading banner 6: Same as #1 but with Resources for text
Shop Banner: Background from #1. Right side with a Doppler On Wheeles (facing left) (will have to edit image to remove background so it is just the DOW) Left side with NWS and SPC logos. SWS logo on the center. bottom center text (White, Small): Scratch Weather Systems Inc.
Bump Banner: Background from #1. SWS logo left. NWS Logo right. Center text (White, Big): Updraft!
Deadline: 1 week
Links/Images: https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/635014359_100x80.png
NWS Logo
SPC (Storm Prediction Center) Logo
People you'd like to do it: don't mind
Where to notify you: Please tell me on my profile
Other: This will require some good editing skills. I will allow an extension to 2 weeks if needed.
What exactly are the SWS and SNS logo(s)?
SWS Logo is taken from my shop. The link can be found in my signature. once there go to the studio and use its thumbnail. And I think you mean NWS instead of SNS. NWS is the National Weather Service. The logo I am talking about is actually my profile pic. and the SPC Logo can be found on google or the SPC website (same with the NWS logo) the links to those are: spc.noaa.gov (<– SPC) and weather.gov (<– NWS)
so has my order been forgotten or what? can I get a progress report?
This is incredibly overdue. What happened?
Nobody took it

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

『 Touch of Adventure 』⋆ Wᴇ'ᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ⋆ Offering reviews, image hosting, banners + more! ⋆ NEW LIMITED TIME OFFER! ⋆ Partnering!

Bump

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Temporary Leave

Username: Aadish_1759
Date you leave: 16th Mar
Date you return: 20th Mar
Reduced activity or completely inactive? Complete Inactivity

I will try to complete all my taken orders till then but if I can't I will just un-take them on 16th

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Temporary Leave

Username: Purvitekriwal
Date you leave: Now
Date you return: 1st April
Reduced activity or completely inactive? Complete Inactivity

Note- I am trying to inform all shops but jf any shop other member sees this please mark me on leave. I may be active 1%

Last edited by Dahipuri (March 13, 2022 07:10:29)

Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BreezeandPuppyGalaxy wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

BreezeandPuppyGalaxy wrote:

Username: BreezeandPuppyGalaxy
Product you'd like: shop template
Deadline: one month
Person you'd like to make it: Aadish (if not to busy) or joila (again if not to busy)
Links/Images:
Description: I would like it to be the renaissance art shop and classy cafe combined so it’s easier for me to keep track of them.
Where to notify you: profile
Other: this is -_WaterPup_- I got hacked. If you need proof ask my friend novastargalaxydesign
Xan I create a name for the shop? That means you'll basically get a premade shop rather than a template but it'll also sav eyou time making banner etc? I was thinking the Renaissance Art Cafe or Classy Art Shop?
Of course! That would be great!
Complete! Here's the link please consider leaving a review: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/6113273/
Thanks for ordering!

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Centre
[The UOC should be mostly correct, but please let me know if there's anything I need to change!
Untaken, Overdue

jeb_kerman457 wrote:

~snip~
Taken, Overdue

Not Due but complete soon

NatKingCoder wrote:

Username:
Product you'd like: Review/Testing
Deadline: ASAP, but take your time to thoroughly review it.
Person you'd like to make it: I would prefer multiple people to test to work out the most bugs and make sure it work on all systems
Links/Images: Link to the forum page (It contains links to all other resources)
Description: Please use the system for a while normally, and then please report any bugs to me using the forum link above.
Where to notify you: Profile
Other: If you are confused about this order, please use the Help Desk Studio (Link found on forum page above) as a resource

EmeraldCreeper789Dev wrote:

Username: EmeraldCreeper789Dev
Product you'd like: Shop Template
Deadline: March 20th
Person you'd like to make it: Anyone
Links/Images: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/582561/
Description: I want a shop template that is stylized like a cavern for the shop above, with 10 posts for specifications and I'd like to have the posts the same way as I already have. Make it all center aligned
Where to notify you: Here or my main
Other: Don't post the template on the forum page for my shop but rather in a different way.
Taken by Add

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (March 13, 2022 14:39:33)

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

General Order Form

Description: I want a shop template that is stylized like a cavern for the shop above, with 10 posts for specifications and I'd like to have the posts the same way as I already have.
Other: Don't post the template on the forum page for my shop but rather in a different way.
The order says March 20th

Last edited by Aadish_1759 (March 13, 2022 12:22:16)

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

EmeraldCreeper789Dev
Scratcher
1000+ posts

delete

Last edited by EmeraldCreeper789Dev (March 13, 2022 14:21:31)

I go by slide.
Shift + Down
hehim
> Game I Made <
Stuff I say when playing games:
“I'm hiding under a table, it's an attack helicopter, not earthquake”
- slide, 2022, Teardown

“It's never too good to sit next to a thing of nitroglycerin while you're being chased by an armed helicopter.”
- slide, 2022, Teardown

“I'm hiding behind a barrel, trying to hide from an armed helicopter.”
- slide, 2022, Teardown

“Why does this radio and coconut follow me everywhere?

Wheeeeeeee.”
- slide, 2022, Teardown

Rubixcube908
Scratcher
100+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

-snip-
i forgot to mention this is test order from white tiger fed 3.0

anyways,

Review for the 『 Touch of Adventure 』
This review was completed by Rubixcube908 from the тнε Wнıтε Tıɢεя Fεᴅεяαтıσп for this shop and uses their official colour/s
First Look 9/10
Good first look, there is a directory/links. However, instead of doing ~ Portfolio Creation (bolding it), maybe do ~ Portfolio Creation*
then add to other text the * at beginning to keep it looking more normal rather than making it look a little like its own title
BBCode Formatting 10/10
Bbcode is not overdone nor underdone, fits nicely with theme
Product Quality 10/10
I got the thing i asked (also with a little extra) at a good speed.
Speed 10/10
was ahead of time and that did not affect quality
Customer Service 10/10
i was notified in the correct space
Accessibility 10/10
it was very easy to navigate through the pages.
Overall 94.4/100
A few things to improve and make your shop even better would be:
  • add the * at beginning to keep it looking more normal rather than making it look a little like its own title

Inactive on forums, planning a yt channel
BreezeandPuppyGalaxy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: BreezeandPuppyGalaxy
What you liked about the order: I love how you made them into one shop by adding and removing something!
What could be improved: nope!
Rating: 10/10
Quote for front page: you’ve done it again! Amazing work no matter when you order!
Other:
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

General Order Form

Description: I want a shop template that is stylized like a cavern for the shop above, with 10 posts for specifications and I'd like to have the posts the same way as I already have.
Taken!
Untaken

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

(#482)
Product you'd like: shop templates
Person you'd like to make it: jolia?
Links/Images: down below
Description: this is a show and tell for Order of Stars. Should advertise true sign up sheet: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/636310759/ and the Rp center https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/636831305/ . Put a spot for the description and a spot for rulers, kingdoms (5) and in the kingdoms a headline for me to fill out and a list section. And a few more sections so I can fill them out
Where to notify you: here
Other: thanks!
Untaken

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

General Order Form

Taken!
Untaken

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

(#482)
Description: this is a show and tell for Order of Stars. Should advertise true sign up sheet: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/636310759/ and the Rp center https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/636831305/ . Put a spot for the description and a spot for rulers, kingdoms (5) and in the kingdoms a headline for me to fill out and a list section. And a few more sections so I can fill them out
Untaken
Ok both taken PRE-WARNING: I'll do the best I can but the first on may be slightly delayed. Also, what do you mean by cavern? Do you mean just in the colour theme or in the way it's styled e.g like in a cafe you have item ‘served’?

EmeraldCreeper789Dev
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

General Order Form

Taken!
Untaken

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

(#482)
Untaken
Ok both taken PRE-WARNING: I'll do the best I can but the first on may be slightly delayed. Also, what do you mean by cavern? Do you mean just in the colour theme or in the way it's styled e.g like in a cafe you have item ‘served’?
like color
also if you havent seen the addition i made yet, i'd like it all under the center BBCode tag

I go by slide.
Shift + Down
hehim
> Game I Made <
Stuff I say when playing games:
“I'm hiding under a table, it's an attack helicopter, not earthquake”
- slide, 2022, Teardown

“It's never too good to sit next to a thing of nitroglycerin while you're being chased by an armed helicopter.”
- slide, 2022, Teardown

“I'm hiding behind a barrel, trying to hide from an armed helicopter.”
- slide, 2022, Teardown

“Why does this radio and coconut follow me everywhere?

Wheeeeeeee.”
- slide, 2022, Teardown

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

like color
also if you havent seen the addition i made yet, i'd like it all under the center BBCode tag
Ok! And I've seen the addition

Rubixcube908
Scratcher
100+ posts

Rubixcube908 wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

-snip-
i forgot to mention this is test order from white tiger fed 3.0

anyways,

Review for the 『 Touch of Adventure 』
This review was completed by Rubixcube908 from the тнε Wнıтε Tıɢεя Fεᴅεяαтıσп for this shop and uses their official colour/s
First Look 9/10
Good first look, there is a directory/links. However, instead of doing ~ Portfolio Creation (bolding it), maybe do ~ Portfolio Creation*
then add to other text the * at beginning to keep it looking more normal rather than making it look a little like its own title
BBCode Formatting 10/10
Bbcode is not overdone nor underdone, fits nicely with theme
Product Quality 10/10
I got the thing i asked (also with a little extra) at a good speed.
Speed 10/10
was ahead of time and that did not affect quality
Customer Service 10/10
i was notified in the correct space
Accessibility 10/10
it was very easy to navigate through the pages.
Overall 94.4/100
A few things to improve and make your shop even better would be:
  • add the * at beginning to keep it looking more normal rather than making it look a little like its own title
just bumping the review in case you didnt see it

Inactive on forums, planning a yt channel
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Rubixcube908 wrote:

just bumping the review in case you didnt see it
Ah thank you! That's great I've changed the portfolio thing now

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

General Order Form

Taken!
Hello! Your order is complete! Apologies for the delay I hope it's ok! Let me know if you want any changes and please leave a review.
Here is the template: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/6118436/

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (March 16, 2022 19:27:15)

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-RabbitWorld-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nice organized shop!!

♥ SDS Manager
♥ 6 Featured Studios
♥ FPC #517
♥ SWC Reviewer
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 『 Touch of Adventure 』⋆ Wᴇ'ᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ⋆ Offering reviews, image hosting, banners + more! ⋆ NEW LIMITED TIME OFFER! ⋆ Partnering! [RSS Feed]