Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 『 Touch of Adventure 』⋆ Wᴇ'ᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ⋆ Offering reviews, image hosting, banners + more! ⋆ NEW LIMITED TIME OFFER! ⋆ Partnering! [RSS Feed]
XxAstraDewdropxX
Scratcher
100+ posts

『 Touch of Adventure 』⋆ Wᴇ'ᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ⋆ Offering reviews, image hosting, banners + more! ⋆ NEW LIMITED TIME OFFER! ⋆ Partnering!

Jolia_RKW wrote:

We did it everyone!
Yay

Edit:
QOP 11!

Last edited by XxAstraDewdropxX (Jan. 25, 2022 09:21:02)

WIP Siggy
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

『 Touch of Adventure 』⋆ Wᴇ'ᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ⋆ Offering reviews, image hosting, banners + more! ⋆ NEW LIMITED TIME OFFER! ⋆ Partnering!

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Advertisement Request Form
Ok advertisement going up

WondareAnimator wrote:

General Order Form
Taken I'll try get it done

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

Advertisement Request Form
Advertisement going up!

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (Jan. 25, 2022 09:26:37)

RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Application

Username: <–
Alts you will use: no alts, really
Products you will make:

~ Designs - siggy buttons yes other no
~ Reviews - no
~ Image Hosting (Scratch + Cubeupload) - yes
~ Background Removal - yes
~ BBCode - yes
~ Shop Templates - yes
~ Advertisement Spaces - no
~ Profile ‘About’s and ‘WIWO’s - no
~ Portfolio Creation - no
~ Aesthetics - an absolute no

Examples of work (1 per product): oh god

siggy buttons uhhhh well i made that siggy buttons generator thing so you probably know i can do them
background removal? also this is image hosting because i can host it

quoted to show its transparent wrote:

bbcode and shop templates check my 2 shop templates

Shops you've previously worked in/are working in: a lot, lightning studios, flightly feathered, feathered finds, my shop, etc
Preferred nickname: RM
Why we should choose you: another employee so orders be done faster
Other: nothin

Last edited by RobloxianMinecraft (Jan. 25, 2022 09:22:51)

VIRUS THINGY, PUT IT AT THE TOP OF YOUR SIGNATURE <– i didnt start this ok?

Check out the Sodium Shop! its closed now lol
Also check out Cornmoji! Click here! also closed

(ツ) // one unicode character kumquat guard

I would indeed consider my forum signature to be quite small and/or short for the average Scratch forumer with over one thousand posts.
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RobloxianMinecraft wrote:

Application
You've missed a special word but also can you link to your shop templates? Also with your permission may I display them on our shop templates page (it's basically advertising them and they're easier to find)?

Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

General Order Form

Username: Purvitekriwal
Product you'd like: BBCode
Deadline: 30 March
Person you'd like to make it: Jolia Or Aadish
Links/Images: N/A
Description: I want the BBCode Rainbow themed for the header(place where there is a link to forms, home page resources, etc.) I want the colour changing one if possible like yours
Where to notify you: Here
Other: none

Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Application
You've missed a special word but also can you link to your shop templates? Also with your permission may I display them on our shop templates page (it's basically advertising them and they're easier to find)?

whoops
forgot to put it in
ok heres codeword (quote the thing)
may i display on our shop templates page? an absolute yes
shop templates link? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/5806609/

Last edited by RobloxianMinecraft (Jan. 25, 2022 09:32:52)

I would indeed consider my forum signature to be quite small and/or short for the average Scratch forumer with over one thousand posts.
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Purvitekriwal wrote:

~snip~
Hello, just to avoid confusion please can you fill out the order form again and be super specific? It makes our job easier and allows us to make your order the best it can be

Thank you!

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Purvitekriwal wrote:

General Order Form

Description: I want the BBCode Rainbow themed for the header(place where there is a link to forms, home page resources, etc.) I want the colour changing one if possible like yours
Taken!

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

We did it everyone!
Yes!! yayy!!

Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

signature in progress
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

~snip~
–snip–
??

signature in progress
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

—–

Don't worry!

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (Jan. 25, 2022 09:35:48)

Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Purvitekriwal wrote:

General Order Form

Taken!
Ok

signature in progress
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

—–

Don't worry!
You can make any way but it should be rainbow like whole word and then a cloud emoji… with link and I just want a template code i will understand that and make necessary changes

signature in progress
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last edited by Dahipuri (Jan. 25, 2022 09:40:41)

signature in progress
-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: -_WaterPup_-
Product you'd like: banner(s)
Deadline: one month
Person you'd like to make it: idk
Links/Images: none
Description: I need a new Renissance art shop banner (its a 2.0) so make it old timey, its still going to have all of the pages it had (
Homepage & Services // Forms // Rules // Partners & Federations // Our Staff // Staff Directory // Reviews // MVC & UOC
) I copy and paste that…. make a bump and a announcement as well, take your time it can go over the deadline! I am not in a rush
Where to notify you: Profile
Other:

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

Username: -_WaterPup_-
Product you'd like: banner(s)
Deadline: one month
Person you'd like to make it: idk
Links/Images: none
Description: I need a new Renissance art shop banner (its a 2.0) so make it old timey, its still going to have all of the pages it had (
Homepage & Services // Forms // Rules // Partners & Federations // Our Staff // Staff Directory // Reviews // MVC & UOC
) I copy and paste that…. make a bump and a announcement as well, take your time it can go over the deadline! I am not in a rush
Where to notify you: Profile
Other:
taken

Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

is my aplication accepted?

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

is my aplication accepted?
Yup

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Purvitekriwal wrote:

General Order Form

Hopefully this is ok!

Complete! Here's the preview:
And copy this code to use - All text has links but you must put in the relevent links all the links below are invalid you must put in your own.
[quote][b][url=LINK-HERE][color=#ff0000]H[/color][color=#ff0800]o[/color][color=#ff1000]m[/color][color=#ff1800]e[/color][color=#ff2000][/url] ☁️ [url=LINK][/color][color=#ff2800]W[/color][color=#ff3000]h[/color][color=#ff3800]a[/color][color=#ff4000]t[/color][color=#ff4800] [/color][color=#ff5000]W[/color][color=#ff5800]e[/color][color=#ff6000] [/color][color=#ff6800]O[/color][color=#ff7000]f[/color][color=#ff7800]f[/color][color=#ff8000]e[/color][color=#ff8800]r[/color][color=#ff9000][/url] ☁️ [url=LINK][/color][color=#ff9900]F[/color][color=#ff9e00]o[/color][color=#ffa300]r[/color][color=#ffa800]m[/color][color=#ffad00]s[/color][color=#ffb200][/url] ☁️ [url=LINK][/color][color=#ffb700]R[/color][color=#ffbc00]u[/color][color=#ffc100]l[/color][color=#ffc600]e[/color][color=#ffcb00]s[/color][color=#ffd000][/url] ☁️ [url=LINK][/color][color=#ffd500]S[/color][color=#ffda00]t[/color][color=#ffdf00]a[/color][color=#ffe400]f[/color][color=#ffe900]f[/color][color=#ffee00][/url] ☁️[url=LINK] [/color][color=#fff300]P[/color][color=#ffff00]a[/color][color=#f4fe04]r[/color][color=#e9fd08]t[/color][color=#defc0c]n[/color][color=#d3fb10]e[/color][color=#c8fa14]r[/color][color=#bdf918]s[/color][color=#b2f81c] [/color][color=#a7f720]a[/color][color=#9cf624]n[/color][color=#91f528]d[/color][color=#86f42c] [/color][color=#7bf330]F[/color][color=#70f234]e[/color][color=#65f138]d[/color][color=#5af03c]e[/color][color=#4fef40]r[/color][color=#44ee44]a[/color][color=#39ed48]t[/color][color=#1fde53]i[/color][color=#25db5c]o[/color][color=#2bd865]n[/color][color=#31d56e]s[/color][color=#37d277][/url] ☁️ [url=LINK][/color][color=#3dcf80]H[/color][color=#43cc89]i[/color][color=#49c992]s[/color][color=#4fc69b]t[/color][color=#55c3a4]o[/color][color=#5bc0ad]r[/color][color=#61bdb6]y[/color][color=#67babf] [/color][color=#6db7c8]a[/color][color=#73b4d1]n[/color][color=#79b1da]d[/color][color=#7faee3] [/color][color=#85abec]R[/color][color=#8ba8f5]e[/color][color=#9999ff]s[/color][color=#9e91ff]o[/color][color=#a389ff]u[/color][color=#a881ff]r[/color][color=#ad79ff]c[/color][color=#b271ff]e[/color][color=#b769ff]s[/color][color=#bc61ff][/url] ☁️ [url=LINK][/color][color=#c159ff]P[/color][color=#c651ff]o[/color][color=#cb49ff]r[/color][color=#d041ff]t[/color][color=#d539ff]f[/color][color=#da31ff]o[/color][color=#df29ff]l[/color][color=#e421ff]i[/color][color=#e919ff]o[/color][/b][/url][/quote]

I suggest waiting for Add's one too to give you options let me know of you want any changes

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (Jan. 26, 2022 12:27:07)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 『 Touch of Adventure 』⋆ Wᴇ'ᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ⋆ Offering reviews, image hosting, banners + more! ⋆ NEW LIMITED TIME OFFER! ⋆ Partnering! [RSS Feed]