Discuss Scratch

getachewl
Scratcher
4 posts

Logos by Nixe - A shop -- Logos por Nixe - Una tienda

letter G // teal - any type of blue - goldish yellow// send to my profile// anytime//
-Nixe-
Scratcher
45 posts

getachewl wrote:

letter G // teal - any type of blue - goldish yellow// send to my profile// anytime//
kk, accepted, I'll do it this week
Vzym
New to Scratch
4 posts

Doing this for @-Meta (again)

Symbol, I think I want two, either a dude (similar to the one I have now), or a rebrand of a symbol you think would mean ‘dead.’ (Colors idm) when to be delivered doesn’t matter. And you can send the link to the Infinita studio chat.
-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

-_WaterPup_-//a blue dragon// blue, light blue, white // here//one week//other

-Nixe-
Scratcher
45 posts

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

-_WaterPup_-//a blue dragon// blue, light blue, white // here//one week//other
Accepted
-Nixe-
Scratcher
45 posts

Vzym wrote:

Symbol, I think I want two, either a dude (similar to the one I have now), or a rebrand of a symbol you think would mean ‘dead.’ (Colors idm) when to be delivered doesn’t matter. And you can send the link to the Infinita studio chat.
wait, so you are leaving that account right?
Vzym
New to Scratch
4 posts

-Nixe- wrote:

Vzym wrote:

No I actually am not. I decided that @Fyzm will be my alt and @Vzym will be the alt to @Fyzm. I will not leave @-Meta entirely until I become good enough of a scratcher.
-Nixe-
Scratcher
45 posts

Vzym wrote:

-Nixe- wrote:

Vzym wrote:

No I actually am not. I decided that @Fyzm will be my alt and @Vzym will be the alt to @Fyzm. I will not leave @-Meta entirely until I become good enough of a scratcher.
So something like Skullcandy's logo?
Vzym
New to Scratch
4 posts

-Nixe- wrote:

Vzym wrote:

-Nixe- wrote:

Vzym wrote:

Either that or a dude like mine.
Vzym
New to Scratch
4 posts

Vzym wrote:

-Nixe- wrote:

Vzym wrote:

-Nixe- wrote:

Vzym wrote:

Either that or a dude like mine.

Well, @-Meta’s
FeatherCloud2410
Scratcher
6 posts

FeatherCloud2410 // Cat (Like the one I have now with a cute background) // Cat: Light gray, Dark gray, white, blue eyes. Background: Pink, light pink, white // Profile comments // Anytime before February // Please make it look sort of like the profile picture I have now
-Nixe-
Scratcher
45 posts

FeatherCloud2410 wrote:

FeatherCloud2410 // Cat (Like the one I have now with a cute background) // Cat: Light gray, Dark gray, white, blue eyes. Background: Pink, light pink, white // Profile comments // Anytime before February // Please make it look sort of like the profile picture I have now
Hi! one question, you'd like it as a geometric/minimalistic cat or more like a drawing?
FeatherCloud2410
Scratcher
6 posts

-Nixe- wrote:

FeatherCloud2410 wrote:

Hi! one question, you'd like it as a geometric/minimalistic cat or more like a drawing?

More like a drawing please
-Nixe-
Scratcher
45 posts

FeatherCloud2410 wrote:

-Nixe- wrote:

FeatherCloud2410 wrote:

More like a drawing please
Ok, that might take a while
BIC_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Review from Metro Marketplace, please leave us review, it helps our shop improve too :>
First look
  1. The OP seems a little bit messy and friendly at the same time somehow
  2. Good use of symbols like the stars and the arrows

Suggestion:
  1. Refer other shops how they organize their sentences into sections using quotes
  2. Avoid short form (like ‘sry’) to be more formal (and professional)
  3. Use the better form for ordering, the current one seems pretty confusing and hard to fill/re-fill in
    Username:
    Letter(s), animal(s) or object(s):
    Color(s):
    Where do you want me to send you the link to the logo when I publish it?:
    When do you want me to have it ready?:
    Other:

Overall: This is a pretty decent shop for your first shop, mine was pretty bad. I'm sure if you improve things a little bit, it'll be better

Rating: 6.5/10

Highlight this sentence and ctrl / cmd + shift + down arrow key to see the whole of my signature.

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

getachewl
Scratcher
4 posts

HELP
getachewl
Scratcher
4 posts

did you get mine???
getachewl
Scratcher
4 posts

@getachewl:
letter “g”, pearl ball:
Color(s): white, light blue, and any other color you'd like to pick
Send to my profile
I don't care when ready just try your best
-Nixe-
Scratcher
45 posts

getachewl wrote:

@getachewl:
letter “g”, pearl ball:
Color(s): white, light blue, and any other color you'd like to pick
Send to my profile
I don't care when ready just try your best
kk
-Nixe-
Scratcher
45 posts

BIC_Studios wrote:

Review from Metro Marketplace, please leave us review, it helps our shop improve too :>
First look
  1. The OP seems a little bit messy and friendly at the same time somehow
  2. Good use of symbols like the stars and the arrows

Suggestion:
  1. Refer other shops how they organize their sentences into sections using quotes
  2. Avoid short form (like ‘sry’) to be more formal (and professional)
  3. Use the better form for ordering, the current one seems pretty confusing and hard to fill/re-fill in
    Username:
    Letter(s), animal(s) or object(s):
    Color(s):
    Where do you want me to send you the link to the logo when I publish it?:
    When do you want me to have it ready?:
    Other:

Overall: This is a pretty decent shop for your first shop, mine was pretty bad. I'm sure if you improve things a little bit, it'll be better

Rating: 6.5/10
Thanks! I'll use your recomendations