Discuss Scratch

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How can I contribute to the wiki?

How can I contribute to the wiki? I don't know what buttons to press or anything, but I really want to contribute. Does anyone know how I can do this?

Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)

awesome-llama
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You have to apply for a Scratch Wiki account to be able to contribute.

Take a look at this page: https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Scratch_Wiki:Become_a_contributor

3D procedural terrain generator with hydraulic erosion, texturing, and file exporting.
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You also cannot have a Wiki account if your username starts/ends with an underscore, so you will need to use a different account to make the request. If you don't have any alternate accounts that meet the requirements, let me know and I'll allow a requirements bypass.

Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so bad
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jvvg wrote:

You also cannot have a Wiki account if your username starts/ends with an underscore, so you will need to use a different account to make the request. If you don't have any alternate accounts that meet the requirements, let me know and I'll allow a requirements bypass.
I don't have any, could you please do that for me? Thank you.

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

jvvg wrote:

Comment on my profile with an alternate account you have that does not begin or end with an underscore and does not have two underscores in a row and I'll add a bypass for you. If you don't have one, you can create one.

Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so bad
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jvvg wrote:

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

jvvg wrote:

Comment on my profile with an alternate account you have that does not begin or end with an underscore and does not have two underscores in a row and I'll add a bypass for you. If you don't have one, you can create one.
Okay thank you.

qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Once you create an account, you can search for something you want to inform people about (I recommend it be about Scratch) and if it doesn't exist, you can create a page about it.

My mother always told me “If life gives you lemons, calculate the mass of a neutron star.” -Pluto

Hey, I'm qloakonscratch, and I'm not a neutron star. I promise. I'm here with Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Ferb. Today, we made the neutron star-inator, which will turn anything into a neutron star. Wanna test it?