Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ [RSS Feed]
-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ


ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ
Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé
We are a shop that was created by-_WaterPup_-. We are an aesthetic shop and hope all our pages and products are easy on the eyes. We aim to create amazing classy products and put our customers as highest priority.

Enjoy your time with us,
ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ
Rενıεшƨ
❥it stayed on theme with the accessories organized as asked
❥The order was finished on the same day, which was very impressive, especially considering that I ordered multiple thumbnails. Would definitely come back
❥The banner was beautiful and nicely done, with good quality and fast delivery. I highly recommend this store! :p
Nεшƨ
4/12/21 - shop officially opened
4/12/21- First Order and First worker!
21/12/21 - Tons of awesome workers and five orders
21/12/21 - MVC! Shout out to XxAstraDewdropxX for being the first!
15/12/21 - 10 pages, no one noticed
17/12/21 - Get ready for: rednose13 for banner
17/12/21 - Changed Topic name!
03/01/22 - Happy New Year! (And still no UCO!) Keep it up!
03/01/22 - Oh one more thing, we are in need of staff and orders so… for all orders/packages. There is no requirement!
Sнσρ Cσʟσυяƨ
#261005 - main body text
#10899C - headings
Bυмρ вαппεя
[img]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1024x768q90/922/emyClm.png[/img]
Aʟяεαɔч Mαɔε Sнσρ Tεмρʟαтε (υƨε шıтн cяεɔıт!)
Cяεdıтƨ
- Shop BBCode & banner made by Jolia from Feathered Finds
- Symbols and text from Hans5958, lunairisxeclipse & —Jo—
- Inspired by ᖴᒪOᖇᗩᒪ GᗩᖇᗪEᑎ, Art Cafe & Dreambucks Cafe

Last edited by -_WaterPup_- (Jan. 13, 2022 12:57:44)



-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ

Cυƨтσмεя Fσямƨ
Cυяяεптʟч Sεяνıпɢ
Full cake (Character Design and ref)
Fruit Cup (Logo)
Cookie (Thumbnail)
Sandwich (Banner)
Bagel (Drawn Profile Pic)
Peppermint Hot Chocolate (Reviews of profile/project/other)
Victoria sponge (BBCode)
Nettle Tea (Aesthetics)
Ice Cream (Shop template)

໒ Breakfast Fruit Cup, Bagel
໒ Dinner (Only for Scratchers) Victoria sponge, Cookie, Fruit Cup, Sandwich, Peppermint Hot Chocolate
໒ New Studio/Former/Project Cookie, Sandwich, Peppermint Hot Chocolate (Reviews for Three things)
໒ Christmas Special (Only for limited time!) (Victoria sponge, Sandwich, Cookie, Ice cream, all New Years themed (Fire works, gold, silver, etc. Just give us a description)
Oяdεя
Username:
Service/Package you require:
Description:
Link/s if required:
Deadline:
Any specific worker:
Where to notify:
Other:
Rενıεш
Username:
What service did you order:
What did you like:
What could be improved:
Rating (delete stars as appropriate): ★★★★★ stars
Quote for front page:
Other:
Sтαғғ Fσямƨ
Aρρʟч
Username:
Alts you will use:
How active will you be:
Products you can make:
Examples (1 per product):
Why should we choose you:
Other:
Tεмρσяαяч Lεανε
Username:
When you will leave:
When you will return:
Completely inactive in shop or reduced activity:
Other:
Addıтıσпαʟ Fσямƨ
Pαятпεя
Username:
Name of shop:
Link to shop:
Shop banner:
Benefits to partnering with the shop:
Owner's permission?
Other:

Last edited by -_WaterPup_- (Jan. 3, 2022 13:30:53)



-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ

Rυʟεƨ
Everyone:
Must be kind and respectful to everyone else
Must not spam, necropost or clog up the thread with unnecessary posts
Must follow the Community Guidelines
Customers:
Must not give a deadline of less than 2 days
Must allow 3 days if they want a specific worker to do the order
Must try to be as clear as possible in their form
Can always politely ask for their order to be altered
Can not Bump Shop because they do not work here
Staff:
Must only take orders they should be able to complete
Must notify on the forum and customers specified place about the finished order
Must tell someone as soon as possible if they can't complete the order
Must respond to activity checks else receive a strike (*)
Three strikes (***) means being fired
If fired, you cannot reapply for one month
If you apply to work here include the word delicious in your form
If your staff application is rejected, please wait 1 week before reapplying
Excessively spamming, bumping or rudeness will results in a strike (*)
Don't bump the shop more than once per day and please use the shop's bump banner

Last edited by -_WaterPup_- (Dec. 6, 2021 21:42:35)



-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ

HσмεFσямƨ & PαcκαɢεƨRυʟεƨ
Sтαғғ & RεƨσυrcεƨPαятпεяƨ & Fεdεяαтıσпƨ
Pσятғσʟıσ
Sтαғғ & Rεƨσυrcεƨ
вσD
Manager -_WaterPup_-
Co-manager - kimmie2711
Secretary - Open
Vice-Secretary - -250119code2

Head of Banners - Watery
Head of Art - Open
Head of BBCode - Aadish_1759
Aʟʟ Sтαғғ
|♡| Watery (-_WaterPup_-)
|♡| Kimmie (kimmie2711)
|♡| Aadish (Aadish_1759)
|♡|-250119code2(-250119code2)
|♡| Ham19-01-2011(Ham19-01-2011
Rεƨσυrcεƨ
Order Complete layout - profile comments
Hello! Your ʚ Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ   order is complete! You can find it here: {FORUM POST LINK} Thanks for ordering and consider leaving a review! Have a good day
Order Complete layout - forums
Your order is complete! Please see below for your order
{IMG code here/BBCode here/link here}
[code]IMG CODE HERE/BBCODE HERE[/code]
Thanks for ordering, let me know if you want any changes and leave a review!
Activity Check Layout
[color=#261005][quote][b][big]ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé Acтıνıтч Cнεcκ ɞ[/big][/b][/quote]
[quote]Please respond by the [b]XXth of MONTH[/b][/big][/quote]
[quote][b][color=#10899C]Responded[/color][/b]
NAME
[/quote]
[quote][b][color=#10899C]On leave[/color][/b]
NAME[/quote]
[quote][b][color=#10899C]Not Responded[/color][/b]
NAME[/quote]
[/quote]
UOC Layout
[color=#261005][quote][b][big]ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé Uпcʟαıмεd Oяdεяƨ Cεптяε ɞ[/big][/b][/quote]
[quote] Please take and complete these orders! The UOC should be mostly correct but let me know if there's any mistakes [/quote]
[quote][b][color=#10899C]Unclaimed, Overdue[/color][/b][/quote]
[quote]ORDER[/quote]
[quote][b][color=#10899C]Claimed, Overdue[/color][/b][/quote]
[quote]ORDER[/quote]
[quote][b][color=#10899C]Not Due[/color][/b][/quote][quote]ORDER[/quote]
Main shop Banner
 [img]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1024x768q90/922/RqAtsZ.png[/img] 
Shop Bump Banner
 [img]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1024x768q90/922/emyClm.png[/img] 
MVC
XxAstraDewdropxX first shopper to come back!

Last edited by -_WaterPup_- (Jan. 4, 2022 13:03:43)



-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ

HσмεFσямƨ & PαcκαɢεƨRυʟεƨ
Sтαғғ & RεƨσυrcεƨPαятпεяƨ & Fεdεяαтıσпƨ
Pσятғσʟıσ
Pαятпεяƨ
SHOP INFO
SHOP INFO
Fεdεяαтıσпƨ


Last edited by -_WaterPup_- (Yesterday 12:52:15)



-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ

Pσятғσʟıσ

Made by -_WaterPup_-

Made by kimmie2711
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/569218/
Made by Aadish_1759
ORDER
Made by
ORDER

Last edited by -_WaterPup_- (Jan. 4, 2022 12:56:45)



-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ

ʚ Rεƨεяνεd Pσƨт ɞ


-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ


If any of the links do not work, please tell me!


CatieCowie
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ

I don’t understand what these products are.

–The creator of The Land of Animals, CatieCowie

To see my entire signature, highlight this text, then press shift+down arrow.

Rainy Stars (Hiring!)

I like cats

The Land of Animals


I've started to become more active on the forums.


banner by -_WaterPup_-


By PancakeBarrage




Dog twins :3 (made by Renaissance Art Shop)
is what’s in the moons (cats and moons) (made by the same as the dogs)

~☃ ɱε૨૨ყ ૮ɦ૨เรƭɱαร ☃~

★✩ Rᴀɪɴʏ Sᴛᴀʀs - Nᴏᴡ Hɪʀɪɴɢ! ✩★
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ I love cats ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Signature banner + merry Christmas and below BBCode made by Jolia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
by abcde26
-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ

CatieCowie wrote:

I don’t understand what these products are.
Oh sorry, Thanks for reminding me! heres the list
Bagel (Drawn Profile Pic)
Sandwich (Banner)
Cookie (Thumbnail)
full cake (Character Design and ref)
Fruit Cup (Logo)
Peppermint Hot Chocolate (Reviews of profile/project/other)

Last edited by -_WaterPup_- (Dec. 4, 2021 15:17:15)



CatieCowie
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

CatieCowie wrote:

I don’t understand what these products are.
Oh sorry, Thanks for reminding me! heres the list
Bagel
Sandwich
Cookie
full cake
Fruit Cup
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
You can’t see them, there in brackets instead of parentheses

–The creator of The Land of Animals, CatieCowie

To see my entire signature, highlight this text, then press shift+down arrow.

Rainy Stars (Hiring!)

I like cats

The Land of Animals


I've started to become more active on the forums.


banner by -_WaterPup_-


By PancakeBarrage




Dog twins :3 (made by Renaissance Art Shop)
is what’s in the moons (cats and moons) (made by the same as the dogs)

~☃ ɱε૨૨ყ ૮ɦ૨เรƭɱαร ☃~

★✩ Rᴀɪɴʏ Sᴛᴀʀs - Nᴏᴡ Hɪʀɪɴɢ! ✩★
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ I love cats ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Signature banner + merry Christmas and below BBCode made by Jolia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
by abcde26
CatieCowie
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

Full cake (Character Design and Ref)
Fruit Cup (Logo)
Cookie (Thumbnail)
Sandwich (Banner)
Bagel (Drawn Profile Pic)
Peppermint Hot Chocolate

Fixed.

Last edited by CatieCowie (Dec. 4, 2021 15:17:44)


–The creator of The Land of Animals, CatieCowie

To see my entire signature, highlight this text, then press shift+down arrow.

Rainy Stars (Hiring!)

I like cats

The Land of Animals


I've started to become more active on the forums.


banner by -_WaterPup_-


By PancakeBarrage




Dog twins :3 (made by Renaissance Art Shop)
is what’s in the moons (cats and moons) (made by the same as the dogs)

~☃ ɱε૨૨ყ ૮ɦ૨เรƭɱαร ☃~

★✩ Rᴀɪɴʏ Sᴛᴀʀs - Nᴏᴡ Hɪʀɪɴɢ! ✩★
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ I love cats ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Signature banner + merry Christmas and below BBCode made by Jolia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
by abcde26
-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ

CatieCowie wrote:

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

Full cake (Character Design and Ref)
Fruit Cup (Logo)
Cookie (Thumbnail)
Sandwich (Banner)
Bagel (Drawn Profile Pic)
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
໒ Breakfast (Only for new Scratchers) (Fruit Cup (Logo) Bagel (Drawn Profile Pic))

Fixed.
Thank you :)


CatieCowie
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

CatieCowie wrote:

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

Full cake (Character Design and Ref)
Fruit Cup (Logo)
Cookie (Thumbnail)
Sandwich (Banner)
Bagel (Drawn Profile Pic)
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
໒ Breakfast (Only for new Scratchers) (Fruit Cup (Logo) Bagel (Drawn Profile Pic))

Fixed.
Thank you :)
Could you change the brackets to parentheses ( these things ——> ( ) )? So that people can see it?

–The creator of The Land of Animals, CatieCowie

To see my entire signature, highlight this text, then press shift+down arrow.

Rainy Stars (Hiring!)

I like cats

The Land of Animals


I've started to become more active on the forums.


banner by -_WaterPup_-


By PancakeBarrage




Dog twins :3 (made by Renaissance Art Shop)
is what’s in the moons (cats and moons) (made by the same as the dogs)

~☃ ɱε૨૨ყ ૮ɦ૨เรƭɱαร ☃~

★✩ Rᴀɪɴʏ Sᴛᴀʀs - Nᴏᴡ Hɪʀɪɴɢ! ✩★
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ I love cats ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Signature banner + merry Christmas and below BBCode made by Jolia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
by abcde26
-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ

CatieCowie wrote:

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

CatieCowie wrote:

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

Full cake (Character Design and Ref)
Fruit Cup (Logo)
Cookie (Thumbnail)
Sandwich (Banner)
Bagel (Drawn Profile Pic)
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
໒ Breakfast (Only for new Scratchers) (Fruit Cup (Logo) Bagel (Drawn Profile Pic))

Fixed.
Thank you :)
Could you change the brackets to parentheses ( these things ——> ( ) )? So that people can see it?
Just did!


CatieCowie
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ

Username: CatieCowie
Service/Package you require: Full Cake is the character design and ref right?
Description: I need a candy cat. The ref must have the colors, shading, and lighting. Accessories listed with opt and not opt (opt: optional). Likes and dislikes, along with a name. no bases unless the base is created by whoever takes the order. No heavily referencing, stealing, tracing, or anything of the sort.
Link/s if required: none
Deadline: 5 days, but please try to get is done as fast as possible but quality at its best.
Any specific worker: Since the only one who works here is -_WaterPup_-, -_WaterPup_-
Where to notify: my profile. Make sure the ref is in a project
Other:

Last edited by CatieCowie (Dec. 4, 2021 15:25:39)


–The creator of The Land of Animals, CatieCowie

To see my entire signature, highlight this text, then press shift+down arrow.

Rainy Stars (Hiring!)

I like cats

The Land of Animals


I've started to become more active on the forums.


banner by -_WaterPup_-


By PancakeBarrage




Dog twins :3 (made by Renaissance Art Shop)
is what’s in the moons (cats and moons) (made by the same as the dogs)

~☃ ɱε૨૨ყ ૮ɦ૨เรƭɱαร ☃~

★✩ Rᴀɪɴʏ Sᴛᴀʀs - Nᴏᴡ Hɪʀɪɴɢ! ✩★
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ I love cats ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Signature banner + merry Christmas and below BBCode made by Jolia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
by abcde26
-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ

CatieCowie wrote:

Username: CatieCowie
Service/Package you require: Full Cake is the character design and ref right?
Description: I need a candy cat. The ref must have the colors, shading, and lighting. Accessories listed with opt and not opt (opt: optional). Likes and dislikes, along with a name. no bases unless the base is created by whoever takes the order. No heavily referencing, stealing, tracing, or anything of the sort.
Link/s if required: none
Deadline: 5 days, but please try to get is done as fast as possible but quality at its best.
Any specific worker: Since the only one who works here is -_WaterPup_-, -_WaterPup_-
Where to notify: my profile. Make sure the ref is in a project
Other:
Taken, Any specific colors?


CatieCowie
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

CatieCowie wrote:

Username: CatieCowie
Service/Package you require: Full Cake is the character design and ref right?
Description: I need a candy cat. The ref must have the colors, shading, and lighting. Accessories listed with opt and not opt (opt: optional). Likes and dislikes, along with a name. no bases unless the base is created by whoever takes the order. No heavily referencing, stealing, tracing, or anything of the sort.
Link/s if required: none
Deadline: 5 days, but please try to get is done as fast as possible but quality at its best.
Any specific worker: Since the only one who works here is -_WaterPup_-, -_WaterPup_-
Where to notify: my profile. Make sure the ref is in a project
Other:
Taken, Any specific colors?
White, purple, black, but try to also make it candy corn themed.

–The creator of The Land of Animals, CatieCowie

To see my entire signature, highlight this text, then press shift+down arrow.

Rainy Stars (Hiring!)

I like cats

The Land of Animals


I've started to become more active on the forums.


banner by -_WaterPup_-


By PancakeBarrage




Dog twins :3 (made by Renaissance Art Shop)
is what’s in the moons (cats and moons) (made by the same as the dogs)

~☃ ɱε૨૨ყ ૮ɦ૨เรƭɱαร ☃~

★✩ Rᴀɪɴʏ Sᴛᴀʀs - Nᴏᴡ Hɪʀɪɴɢ! ✩★
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ I love cats ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Signature banner + merry Christmas and below BBCode made by Jolia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
by abcde26
-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ

CatieCowie wrote:

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

CatieCowie wrote:

Username: CatieCowie
Service/Package you require: Full Cake is the character design and ref right?
Description: I need a candy cat. The ref must have the colors, shading, and lighting. Accessories listed with opt and not opt (opt: optional). Likes and dislikes, along with a name. no bases unless the base is created by whoever takes the order. No heavily referencing, stealing, tracing, or anything of the sort.
Link/s if required: none
Deadline: 5 days, but please try to get is done as fast as possible but quality at its best.
Any specific worker: Since the only one who works here is -_WaterPup_-, -_WaterPup_-
Where to notify: my profile. Make sure the ref is in a project
Other:
Taken, Any specific colors?
White, purple, black, but try to also make it candy corn themed.
I'll try… No promises that It will look good together


CatieCowie
Scratcher
500+ posts

ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ

Username: CatieCowie
What service did you order: full cake
What did you like: it stayed with the theme, it did what I asked
What could be improved: it didn’t nclude the shading, and it didn’t tell me when my order was complete
Rating (delete stars as appropriate): ★★★ stars
Quote for front page: it stayed on theme with the accessories organized as asked
Other:

–The creator of The Land of Animals, CatieCowie

To see my entire signature, highlight this text, then press shift+down arrow.

Rainy Stars (Hiring!)

I like cats

The Land of Animals


I've started to become more active on the forums.


banner by -_WaterPup_-


By PancakeBarrage




Dog twins :3 (made by Renaissance Art Shop)
is what’s in the moons (cats and moons) (made by the same as the dogs)

~☃ ɱε૨૨ყ ૮ɦ૨เรƭɱαร ☃~

★✩ Rᴀɪɴʏ Sᴛᴀʀs - Nᴏᴡ Hɪʀɪɴɢ! ✩★
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ I love cats ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Signature banner + merry Christmas and below BBCode made by Jolia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
by abcde26
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ʚ Tнε Cʟαƨƨч Cαғé ɞ Nσш Tακıпɢ Oяɔεяƨ ɞ Pαятпεяıпɢ αпɔ Hıяıпɢ ɞ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile