Discuss Scratch

Jbear_
Scratcher
100+ posts

who has to most fourm post?

^

Click here to view my project and forum post about scratch bucks, a new currency (300+ supporters!)

“Scratch is a community where people act like the internet should’’ - me

Fun fact : (i think) it takes 16.66666666666667 hours to get to 1k post on the fourms due to 60 second delay or (60*1000)/60/60/24 days
Prime689
Scratcher
1000+ posts

deck26

c

Say “book” in my profile if you see this
Jbear_
Scratcher
100+ posts

dang thats a lot

Click here to view my project and forum post about scratch bucks, a new currency (300+ supporters!)

Fun fact : (i think) it takes 16.66666666666667 hours to get to 1k post on the fourms due to 60 second delay or (60*1000)/60/60/24 days
starhero5697
Scratcher
500+ posts

deck26. At the time of writing this, they have made 34000+ forum posts.

This is a signature (also known as a siggy or sig). It appears underneath all of my posts. To get a signature, head to the discussion forum’s home page, scroll down and click on ‘Change my signature’. You are allowed to advertise in your signature. Also, select this text and press CTRL+Shift+down arrow to see my full signature.

ad: q&a

Hi, call me Star. I am active on Suggestions and QaS, but I am occasionally on BaG, Show and Tell, Requests and the ATs. Sorry if I’m too serious on the forums.

Helpful Links: Ocular | Postpercent | ScratchInfo | Magnifier | ScratchStats | Scratch Wiki
A little more about me:
  • He/Him
  • Singaporean
  • Very occasionally animates
  • 400+ posts
  • On the top 2000 posters
Jbear_
Scratcher
100+ posts

ye

Alicorn468
Scratcher
6 posts

hi random person, i definitely do not have the most posts

ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴd ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ. ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ. ~

ScolderCreations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alicorn468 wrote:

hi random person, i definitely do not have the most posts
I don't think that's very helpful, because that only eliminates one person out of millions.

broke my pc
- ScolderCreations - 4K posts - i like video game music - programming in JS, Python, and Scratch -
Nezon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You can look at the leaderboard of posts using postpercent.

This is my signature (it goes automatically under every post I make)! Here is a bit of advice on foruming, by the way. Don't do SAND. SAND means four words.
SAND means Spam, Advertising, Necroposting, and Derailing.
Spam means posting something unrelated. Wiki Article: Spam
Advertising is when you promote your studios and projects. Wiki Article: Advertising
Necroposting is when you post on a old topic. It distracts other helpers! Wiki Article: Necroposting
Derailing is when you post something that leads others away from the topic. It is called thread hijacking. Wiki Article: Derailing(Derailing idea comes from this guy),
Operating systems are boring and overrated now.
bob has been hidden again :(

sihan666666
Scratcher
100+ posts

the answer is deck26 and he has made 34220 forum posts!!! the leaderboard is here: https://postpercent.rirurin.com/forum/0/1