Discuss Scratch

kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Best Browser of 2021

completeness wrote:

What's wrong with Chromium? It's open source, and it uses V8 to run JavaScript, which is faster than other JS engines. Chrome is bad, since it's basically Chromium but with Google spyware, with some extra features to prevent people from using ordinary Chromium.
it's because chromium is the generic eye cube platformer of the browser world, basically 95% of browsers use it, including electron which is not actually a browser

Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
era2010
Scratcher
35 posts

Best Browser of 2021

Brave or Tor

era2010

ScratchStats Put projects here My website

My favourite thing to do is make games in c# and unity.

Follow me!
-ElectronicArts-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Best Browser of 2021

era2010 wrote:

Brave or Tor
brave has it own adblocker i choose brave

AT is cool
LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Best Browser of 2021

Firefox

LandonHarter

I prefer to be called Landon. Don't use my full username too much.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Male|12 y/o|English, Bovine Path, Mifernian|JSAB, Mineral Fish|American|ISTP-A / ISTP-D|80% Extrovert|#df0|Chaotic Neutral

“As much as I liked seeing what happened to Will Robinson, the whole ‘stick ’em in a pod' thing was great. Can't get rid of him that fast.”
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Best Browser of 2021

-ElectronicArts- wrote:

era2010 wrote:

Brave or Tor
brave has it own adblocker i choose brave
brave has stupid cryptocurrency stuff so i choose tor (even tho i don't actually use tor lol)

Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
medians
Scratcher
500+ posts

Best Browser of 2021

-EmeraldThunder- wrote:

I'd put firefox above chrome, it's a little faster for me, has incredible privacy features and also has more features e.g. autoplay blocking and tracker blocking.
now they just have to revert some of the logo changes
like 2

Last edited by medians (Nov. 27, 2021 03:24:38)

My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids
Scratchr2 topic: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/541328/
Scratchr2 topic: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/541328/
block ::#FF3399
blo​ck
Socialix
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Best Browser of 2021

FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX only!!!!!!!!!!! anyone who uses chrome should use firefox right now!!!!!

socialix - lives on earth - fun fact: i own topic 500500 - view all my posts (it might take a while to index) - signatures are overrated

pls don't see this: efCJjNPXUe9T6eKGwgPdmDkTR3V6v3
Capitan_Florida_2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Best Browser of 2021

medians wrote:

-EmeraldThunder- wrote:

I'd put firefox above chrome, it's a little faster for me, has incredible privacy features and also has more features e.g. autoplay blocking and tracker blocking.
now they just have to revert some of the logo changes
like 2
the foxless logo is the Brand Logo not the browser one

REMEMBER THE CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

OLD STUFF, SCROLL TO SEE
make a better signature you lazy person make an sds project in time
yeah that's the truth sbout meh
it was

we just gotta get back to the website
PATSATDAT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Best Browser of 2021

Socialix wrote:

FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX only!!!!!!!!!!! anyone who uses chrome should use firefox right now!!!!!
rude
Socialix
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Best Browser of 2021

PATSATDAT wrote:

Socialix wrote:

rude

socialix - lives on earth - fun fact: i own topic 500500 - view all my posts (it might take a while to index) - signatures are overrated

pls don't see this: efCJjNPXUe9T6eKGwgPdmDkTR3V6v3
ScratchCatHELLO
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Best Browser of 2021

Netscape Navigator 4.0 (best used on a Pentium 3±1 emulated in Javascript on an Apple IIGS
at a screen resolution of 1024x1)

will anyone get this reference?

enter command
West of House
This is an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.
A rubber mat saying 'Welcome to Zork!' lies by the door.

>test
That's not a verb I recognise.

>

Python 3 Text Adventure
cool new browser game - cursed laughing-crying emoji - Illuminati - you know waterbenders, but do you know stock-imagebenders? - snek - vibin' - Bump song (vevo) - Speed bump - yee - fred - m i c k e y

ScratchCatHELLO
I have 4300+ posts, I've been on scratch for 3 years, I'm a Forum Helper™ and I have a Scratch Wiki account!
I like: Python, CSS, Javascript, Rust

ScolderCreations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Best Browser of 2021

ScratchCatHELLO wrote:

Netscape Navigator 4.0 (best used on a Pentium 3±1 emulated in Javascript on an Apple IIGS at a screen resolution of 1024x1) will anyone get this reference?
What kind of screen is only one pixel tall?

broke my pc
- ScolderCreations - 4K posts - i like video game music - programming in JS, Python, and Scratch -
ScratchCatHELLO
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Best Browser of 2021

I think they all have their pros
except IE

ScolderCreations wrote:

ScratchCatHELLO wrote:

Netscape Navigator 4.0 (best used on a Pentium 3±1 emulated in Javascript on an Apple IIGS at a screen resolution of 1024x1) will anyone get this reference?

a imaginary 1-pixel-tall screen, obviously!

enter command
West of House
This is an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.
A rubber mat saying 'Welcome to Zork!' lies by the door.

>test
That's not a verb I recognise.

>

Python 3 Text Adventure
cool new browser game - cursed laughing-crying emoji - Illuminati - you know waterbenders, but do you know stock-imagebenders? - snek - vibin' - Bump song (vevo) - Speed bump - yee - fred - m i c k e y

ScratchCatHELLO
I have 4300+ posts, I've been on scratch for 3 years, I'm a Forum Helper™ and I have a Scratch Wiki account!
I like: Python, CSS, Javascript, Rust

ScolderCreations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Best Browser of 2021

ScratchCatHELLO wrote:

I think they all have their pros except IE

ScolderCreations wrote:

ScratchCatHELLO wrote:

a imaginary 1-pixel-tall screen, obviously!
Now this is getting me thinking about ridiculous screen resolutions… Sadly, I can't talk about that here, because this topic is about the best browser, so I would call it a duplicate of the Firefox topic, if I had the audacity.

broke my pc
- ScolderCreations - 4K posts - i like video game music - programming in JS, Python, and Scratch -