Discuss Scratch

TheSqueakyOtter
Scratcher
500+ posts

beepbox.co

chase_is_cool99 wrote:

TheSqueakyOtter wrote:

chase_is_cool99 wrote:

I needed something that sounded cursed for a game, yet still sounded like music. Kind of like Your Best Nightmare.
I think I did ok.
i think that just sounds very weird, not quite cursed. It would help if there was less reverb, and parts of it were in major, but you've got the dissonance, and higher tempo and an amen break/fast random drums would help as well. (also sorry if i offended you)
nah honestly I don't really like it much it just is detuned, no offense taken
ok

Hi.

I like otters, dogs, cephalopods, stingrays, space, fungi, countries, planetballs and countryballs.

chase_is_cool99
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepbox.co

TheSqueakyOtter wrote:

chase_is_cool99 wrote:

TheSqueakyOtter wrote:

chase_is_cool99 wrote:

I needed something that sounded cursed for a game, yet still sounded like music. Kind of like Your Best Nightmare.
I think I did ok.
i think that just sounds very weird, not quite cursed. It would help if there was less reverb, and parts of it were in major, but you've got the dissonance, and higher tempo and an amen break/fast random drums would help as well. (also sorry if i offended you)
nah honestly I don't really like it much it just is detuned, no offense taken
ok
I really don't like that but I can't think of how to make it better so if someone wants to do something with it go ahead
un-detuned version so you don't have to melt your ears while you work

TheSqueakyOtter
Scratcher
500+ posts

beepbox.co

chase_is_cool99 wrote:

wanted to make something in phrygian
nice

Hi.

I like otters, dogs, cephalopods, stingrays, space, fungi, countries, planetballs and countryballs.

TKb0iZ
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepbox.co

someone made another beepbox topic in case this one gets too full but I made a song on the og beepbox website (contains the beepbox link)
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/764362/?page=1#post-8003592

romanian multimedia/genre/fandom scratcher with some limits ✿ struggle with hyperacusis and hyperemotionality ✿ not giving out any other pii ✿ only available on scratch only ✿ i may write inaccurate info out of disorientation
my bio ✧ ★ ✧ my music ✧ ★ ✧ my fnf ays for fnf fans ✧ ★ ✧ my animations ✧ ★ ✧ my playlist
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Scratch projects I would like to promote: ♥
1. swc main cabin - aesthetic daily for folklore! - my first art and aesthetic centered project
2. AYS Theoretical (TKb0iZ's 90s Dance Remix) - my remix of theoretical
3. AphexSwift - Anti-Delphium-Hero (MASHUP by TKb0iZ) - APHEX TWIN X TAYLOR SWIFT REMIX PROJECT
4. AYS Delirium V2 but sung over the instrumentals of Katy Perry - The One That Got Away
5. Taylor Swift - Blank Space vocals x MoldyGH - Cheating V1 instrumental
The-Sectortions
New Scratcher
43 posts

beepbox.co

TKb0iZ wrote:

someone made another beepbox topic in case this one gets too full but I made a song on the og beepbox website (contains the beepbox link)
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/764362/?page=1#post-8003592
this forum still has a long way to go to me at least.
chase_is_cool99
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepbox.co

The-Sectortions wrote:

TKb0iZ wrote:

someone made another beepbox topic in case this one gets too full but I made a song on the og beepbox website (contains the beepbox link)
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/764362/?page=1#post-8003592
this forum still has a long way to go to me at least.
same

TheSqueakyOtter
Scratcher
500+ posts

beepbox.co

chase_is_cool99 wrote:

The-Sectortions wrote:

TKb0iZ wrote:

someone made another beepbox topic in case this one gets too full but I made a song on the og beepbox website (contains the beepbox link)
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/764362/?page=1#post-8003592
this forum still has a long way to go to me at least.
same
yep

Hi.

I like otters, dogs, cephalopods, stingrays, space, fungi, countries, planetballs and countryballs.

684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

beepbox.co

TheSqueakyOtter wrote:

chase_is_cool99 wrote:

The-Sectortions wrote:

TKb0iZ wrote:

someone made another beepbox topic in case this one gets too full but I made a song on the og beepbox website (contains the beepbox link)
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/764362/?page=1#post-8003592
this forum still has a long way to go to me at least.
same
yep
yeah, forums close around 500 pages, although we might have to close this one at 450 or so because of how much data is in the posts.

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

if you could give me an internet, that'd be great, but it's up to you.

i make music on the beepbox forum

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!



Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot.

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.


hi

TheSqueakyOtter
Scratcher
500+ posts

beepbox.co

684pika wrote:

TheSqueakyOtter wrote:

chase_is_cool99 wrote:

The-Sectortions wrote:

TKb0iZ wrote:

someone made another beepbox topic in case this one gets too full but I made a song on the og beepbox website (contains the beepbox link)
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/764362/?page=1#post-8003592
this forum still has a long way to go to me at least.
same
yep
yeah, forums close around 500 pages, although we might have to close this one at 450 or so because of how much data is in the posts.
i agree.

Hi.

I like otters, dogs, cephalopods, stingrays, space, fungi, countries, planetballs and countryballs.

chase_is_cool99
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepbox.co

I'll still be working on Scratch and BeepBox occasionally over the summer, and I'm hoping to get a laptop of my own (finally), but until then, I'm going into forced exile as my school chromebook is being taken away for the summer. I'm going to post the four things I'm proud of / might want to work on more as this is the easiest way to transfer it, as I don't want to have to deal with email stuff.

Money To Burn

Crystallize

Ozymandias

Anyone's Game

thanks for supporting me and letting me support you guys! I'll be back for good in late August, but will probably show up occasionally over the summer.

Minecraft_Master3964
Scratcher
500+ posts

beepbox.co

Ringtone

This is my signature

Some games I want people to see and support:
Dungeon Creator
Spongebob RPG (Beta) The Ultimate Adventure!

Mister game boi:
(+['-']⋯)

Mister EYES boi:
((\(o)_(o\)))

Some weird blocks:

move (if <> then {} ::control stack) steps

when times green flag clicked > (10) ::hat events

Some Blocks from other programming languages

try {} except ( v) {} ::control

Best quotes ever:

WhoLetHimOut wrote:

Bump the trilogy Bump, Bump: The sequel and Bump (the trash reboot that everyone hated but still watched
chase_is_cool99
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepbox.co

Minecraft_Master3964 wrote:

Ringtone
how did I never think of making a ringtone

also I found a old link that I hadn't seen in years and its surprisingly good for how good I was at the time
Awaited Day

omtegu
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepbox.co

This is why im not get notified on either the old or the second one. WHOOPS.

I do random stuff like this random song Its random thing

Now HIRING! Just click here for my shop link!
omtegu
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepbox.co

I made 2 versions of the same song.
Retro ish: https://jummb.us/#j6N07Unnamedn510s0k0l00e0ft2ma7g0fj07r1O_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-KHRWZuLnHRWZsUeCnWhcFQGipyWUJdcFQYDAMkOfmgs70Mtq3wm6hXm4OfoImb5yNoRRuLnHRWZvcoP5xjcLrZxeCnU10kqc1two45xB-nKw4o12DeHmDeHmDc1jbYKA86gwrk4nQOfjgda3Jgs3uHRWZuLnHRMapHVl8i541j8MwGlqs0FyUEHmHFAoLBWZuLnHRM0

And for the newer styled one:
https://jummb.us/#j6N07Unnamedn510s0k0l00e0ft2ma7g0fj07r1O_U000000000000i0o32133T7v0pu20f021562ka00q0B010s1000Yald080H_SRJ6JIBxAAAAkh8IbE1c0b1T1v0pu40f0000qwB19110Ya0d080A4F2B6Q0068Pf624R0000E2c0b676T5v0pua0f060m92hc1ea2k02f30re00q8740Ea7ad370H_QiBy9asq99900h0E0c0T1v0hud0f191q050Ea0d230A0F3B7Q0201Pf431R0000E2c06327jT5v0zua0f060m92hc1ea2k02f30re00q8740Oa7ad370H_QiBy9asq99900h0E0c0T4v0fuf0f1a0q050Ea0z6666ji8k8k3jSBKSJJAArriiiiii07JCABrzrrrrrrr00YrkqHrsrrrrjr005zrAqzrjzrrqr1jRjrqGGrrzsrsA099ijrABJJJIAzrrtirqrqjqixzsrAjrqjiqaqqysttAJqjikikrizrHtBJJAzArzrIsRCITKSS099ijrAJS____Qg99habbCAYrDzh00E0c0b4h4icM014h400h8P00014g0h4h00000h00014i8w0y8000004h4h4h4h4g004h4hp23uFAumgs31Roe1IRWZuLnHRW-KHRWZuLnHRWZsUeCnWhcFQGipyWUJdcFQYDAMkOfmgs70Mtq3wm6hXm4OfoImb5yNoRRuLnHRWZvcoP5xjcLrZxeCnU10kqc1two45xB-nKw4o12DeHmDeHmDc1jbYKA86gwrk4nQOfjgda3Jgs3uHRWZuLnHRMapHVl8i541j8MwGlqs0FyUEHmHFAoLBWZuLnHRM0

Sry its been so long I forgot how to do formatting.

I do random stuff like this random song Its random thing

Now HIRING! Just click here for my shop link!
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

beepbox.co

omtegu wrote:

I made 2 versions of the same song.
Retro ish: https://jummb.us/#j6N07Unnamedn510s0k0l00e0ft2ma7g0fj07r1O_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-KHRWZuLnHRWZsUeCnWhcFQGipyWUJdcFQYDAMkOfmgs70Mtq3wm6hXm4OfoImb5yNoRRuLnHRWZvcoP5xjcLrZxeCnU10kqc1two45xB-nKw4o12DeHmDeHmDc1jbYKA86gwrk4nQOfjgda3Jgs3uHRWZuLnHRMapHVl8i541j8MwGlqs0FyUEHmHFAoLBWZuLnHRM0

And for the newer styled one:
https://jummb.us/#j6N07Unnamedn510s0k0l00e0ft2ma7g0fj07r1O_U000000000000i0o32133T7v0pu20f021562ka00q0B010s1000Yald080H_SRJ6JIBxAAAAkh8IbE1c0b1T1v0pu40f0000qwB19110Ya0d080A4F2B6Q0068Pf624R0000E2c0b676T5v0pua0f060m92hc1ea2k02f30re00q8740Ea7ad370H_QiBy9asq99900h0E0c0T1v0hud0f191q050Ea0d230A0F3B7Q0201Pf431R0000E2c06327jT5v0zua0f060m92hc1ea2k02f30re00q8740Oa7ad370H_QiBy9asq99900h0E0c0T4v0fuf0f1a0q050Ea0z6666ji8k8k3jSBKSJJAArriiiiii07JCABrzrrrrrrr00YrkqHrsrrrrjr005zrAqzrjzrrqr1jRjrqGGrrzsrsA099ijrABJJJIAzrrtirqrqjqixzsrAjrqjiqaqqysttAJqjikikrizrHtBJJAzArzrIsRCITKSS099ijrAJS____Qg99habbCAYrDzh00E0c0b4h4icM014h400h8P00014g0h4h00000h00014i8w0y8000004h4h4h4h4g004h4hp23uFAumgs31Roe1IRWZuLnHRW-KHRWZuLnHRWZsUeCnWhcFQGipyWUJdcFQYDAMkOfmgs70Mtq3wm6hXm4OfoImb5yNoRRuLnHRWZvcoP5xjcLrZxeCnU10kqc1two45xB-nKw4o12DeHmDeHmDc1jbYKA86gwrk4nQOfjgda3Jgs3uHRWZuLnHRMapHVl8i541j8MwGlqs0FyUEHmHFAoLBWZuLnHRM0

Sry its been so long I forgot how to do formatting.
Eh, it's alright. Just click the chain on the bar above the post editor

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

if you could give me an internet, that'd be great, but it's up to you.

i make music on the beepbox forum

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!



Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot.

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.


hi

Redstone1080
Scratcher
1000+ posts

beepbox.co

I've returned with another experiment, and I'd like feedback to see if and how I could improve on this snare sound.

Edit: somewhat better version with a better kick

Last edited by Redstone1080 (June 6, 2024 15:09:27)


const juniper = programmer && musician;
// my pronouns are she/her
// i am trans and bi :P
// you can call me june or juni for short but i prefer juniper
python version:
juniper = programmer and musician
# my pronouns are she/her
# i am trans and bi :P
# you can call me june or juni for short but i prefer juniper
TheSqueakyOtter
Scratcher
500+ posts

beepbox.co

Redstone1080 wrote:

I've returned with another experiment, and I'd like feedback to see if and how I could improve on this snare sound.

Edit: somewhat better version with a better kick

Nice. I would edit a standard drumset and add it to what you've got. you could also make all of the drums using pitch channels, like this thing

Last edited by TheSqueakyOtter (June 7, 2024 15:21:41)


Hi.

I like otters, dogs, cephalopods, stingrays, space, fungi, countries, planetballs and countryballs.

Crow_Boy08
Scratcher
1000+ posts

beepbox.co

Purple Forest

A remake of one of my oldest songs. The Original can be found here


<OUO> :: motion  // this is gary he protects my siggy from evil kumquats 

(( ( •) ) _ (( •))    :: #000000   // this is Michael incase gary cant defeat the kumquats
Post your fakemon! (I would like to see your fanmade pokemon)
bring back the uploads image host
Website
Please post on fakemon forum.
BFAVRH 1

Powered by DjangoBB