Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ! [RSS Feed]
-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

abcde26 wrote:

Username: abcde26
Product you're ordering: Banner
Deadline: ASAP
Where to notify you: Profile
Description: A big text saying “Goodbye Scratchazon….” and a small one saying “We hope to meet you again……”
Other: none

Taken


abcde26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

abcde26 wrote:

Username: abcde26
Product you're ordering: Banner
Deadline: ASAP
Where to notify you: Profile
Description: A big text saying “Goodbye Scratchazon….” and a small one saying “We hope to meet you again……”
Other: none

Taken
nice!

nO sIgNaTuRe CuRrEnTly StOrEd iN pRoFiLe.
-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!

abcde26 wrote:

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

abcde26 wrote:

Username: abcde26
Product you're ordering: Banner
Deadline: ASAP
Where to notify you: Profile
Description: A big text saying “Goodbye Scratchazon….” and a small one saying “We hope to meet you again……”
Other: none

Taken
nice!
thank you!


SquakyDude
Scratcher
100+ posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!

-BUMP-


-@SquakyDude (:
SquakyDude
Scratcher
100+ posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!

Wait, what? 15 PAGES YAAYYYYY


-@SquakyDude (:
dr-stonegen2-0
Scratcher
27 posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!

Hi can someone make me an intro?
Username: dr-stonegen2-0
Product you're ordering: Intro
Deadline: 1 month
Where to notify you: Profile
Description: a cool intro with my user name that has a relation to dr stone(i love that)
Other: none

@dr-stonegen2-0 :cool
-250119code2
Scratcher
500+ posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!

dr-stonegen2-0 wrote:

Hi can someone make me an intro?
Username: dr-stonegen2-0
Product you're ordering: Intro
Deadline: 1 month
Where to notify you: Profile
Description: a cool intro with my user name that has a relation to dr stone(i love that)
Other: none
Taken!



-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!




-250119code2
Scratcher
500+ posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!

-250119code2 wrote:

dr-stonegen2-0 wrote:

Hi can someone make me an intro?
Username: dr-stonegen2-0
Product you're ordering: Intro
Deadline: 1 month
Where to notify you: Profile
Description: a cool intro with my user name that has a relation to dr stone(i love that)
Other: none
Taken!
And Done Notified on Profile



-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!

-250119code2 wrote:

-250119code2 wrote:

dr-stonegen2-0 wrote:

Hi can someone make me an intro?
Username: dr-stonegen2-0
Product you're ordering: Intro
Deadline: 1 month
Where to notify you: Profile
Description: a cool intro with my user name that has a relation to dr stone(i love that)
Other: none
Taken!
And Done Notified on Profile
That intro is awesome!


SquakyDude
Scratcher
100+ posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

-250119code2 wrote:

-250119code2 wrote:

dr-stonegen2-0 wrote:

Hi can someone make me an intro?
Username: dr-stonegen2-0
Product you're ordering: Intro
Deadline: 1 month
Where to notify you: Profile
Description: a cool intro with my user name that has a relation to dr stone(i love that)
Other: none
Taken!
And Done Notified on Profile
That intro is awesome!
He stoled it. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/439817219


-@SquakyDude (:
-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!

SquakyDude wrote:

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

-250119code2 wrote:

-250119code2 wrote:

dr-stonegen2-0 wrote:

Hi can someone make me an intro?
Username: dr-stonegen2-0
Product you're ordering: Intro
Deadline: 1 month
Where to notify you: Profile
Description: a cool intro with my user name that has a relation to dr stone(i love that)
Other: none
Taken!
And Done Notified on Profile
That intro is awesome!
He stoled it. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/439817219
Oh….


-250119code2
Scratcher
500+ posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!

-_WaterPup_- wrote:

-250119code2 wrote:

-250119code2 wrote:

dr-stonegen2-0 wrote:

-snip-
-snip-!
-snip-!
That intro is awesome!
It is in a remade standerad of an intro as that I was messing with it I clicked the worng project…..



dr-stonegen2-0
Scratcher
27 posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!

-250119code2 wrote:

SilverDxxsies wrote:

Username: SilverDxxsies
Shop Name: Silver Shop 2.0
Shop link: -soon-
Shop banner link: i don't have one
Shop motto: only very cool stuff available here
Why should we partner? it would be cool
Benefits to us: we can take some of your orders
Other: i dont think theres a code word for partners
I made a fan banner.

[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/Codez11_/TheSilverShop.png[/img]
So cool banner

@dr-stonegen2-0 :cool
-250119code2
Scratcher
500+ posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!




qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!

Hello! You've been invited to the Pugna Programmatum! Click the button below to go to the topic. Use codeword “DaSky” to identify yourself (only owner can accept!)


My mother always told me “If life gives you lemons, calculate the mass of a neutron star.” -Pluto

Hey, I'm qloakonscratch, and I'm not a neutron star. I promise. I'm here with Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Ferb. Today, we made the neutron star-inator, which will turn anything into a neutron star. Wanna test it?
-250119code2
Scratcher
500+ posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!

bump..



ellagreen14
Scratcher
500+ posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!

Username: ellagreen14
Product you're ordering: OC
Deadline: asap
Where to notify you: my profile
Description: can I get a tan person with sort of a goth vibe? add stuff like green hair, eyeliner, etc
Other: this is for your ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ review

writer / artist / 2+ years she/her & a lil bit fruity (:
click on any image to go to the topic // highlight + shift + down to see everything





-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!

ellagreen14 wrote:

Username: ellagreen14
Product you're ordering: OC
Deadline: asap
Where to notify you: my profile
Description: can I get a tan person with sort of a goth vibe? add stuff like green hair, eyeliner, etc
Other: this is for your ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ review
Taken, I have to do it on Picrew since I can not draw humans


Coral_123
Scratcher
100+ posts

ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ!

Username: Coral_123
Alts you will use?: Don't have any alts…
What can you make: I can make banners, OCs, PFPs, Thumbnails, and Vector art in general.
Examples of work:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/610037871
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/609097661
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/590095551
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/605932541
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/604531351
Previous experience?: Well, I work in: The Profile Picture Shop, Super Skill Store, and Lightning Studios 4.0
Why should we hire you?: Because I would LOVE to help your shop grow, and I love using my abilities to help other Scratchers. {I like doing orders}
Other: I make all my art in Scratch Vector.

Last edited by Coral_123 (Dec. 11, 2021 14:27:27)


  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ᔕκч ᗷłυᕮ ~ иøω ᕼıяıиG, ᑭαятиᕮяıиG αиđ тακıиG øяđᕮяš ~ øᖴᖴᕮяıиG αят øᖴ αłł κıиđ, ᗷᗷᑕøđᕮ, ıитяøš αиđ øυтяøš, αиđ мøяᕮ! [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile