Discuss Scratch

julmik6478
Scratcher
500+ posts

ClipCC - A scratch mod with compiler, extension and more features

I can help with polish translations. Most can use scratch translations, but I can help with other things.

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature

My social media:
youtube
snail ide
planet minecraft
mcreator
electramod
julmik6478
Scratcher
500+ posts

SinanGentoo wrote:

We fork TurboWarp Packager and enable it to convert ClipCC projects: Click here
页面走丢了

你可能在访问不存在的东西呢 (‾◡◝)

My social media:
youtube
snail ide
planet minecraft
mcreator
electramod
Ocerb
Scratcher
67 posts

!
cookieclickerer33
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ocerb wrote:

Stop.I’m not telling you again.
stop what?

⠀ ⠀ I beat Mario 64 yay! ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ I love you ivy & may :3
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀GEOMETRY DASH

Ocerb
Scratcher
67 posts

How about new block?

when green flag not clicked :: events
julmik6478
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ocerb wrote:

How about new block?

I can make it beeter:
When @greenFlag not clicked::events hat 

My social media:
youtube
snail ide
planet minecraft
mcreator
electramod
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

this looks like the chinese copycat of scratch, mBlock

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
SparrowHe
Scratcher
14 posts

julmik6478 wrote:

SinanGentoo wrote:

We fork TurboWarp Packager and enable it to convert ClipCC projects: Click here
页面走丢了

你可能在访问不存在的东西呢 (‾◡◝)

The converter is currently deprecated.
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ocerb wrote:

(#725)
How about new block?

it's the guy with the who doesn't put any thought in his suggestions!!

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
700th post
ninjaMAR
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

(#727)
not sure if its legal
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ninjaMAR wrote:

(#730)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

(#727)
not sure if its legal
it is, and is kinda better than scratch because you can do the stuff you could do with scratchx

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

(#731)

ninjaMAR wrote:

(#730)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

(#727)
not sure if its legal
it is, and is kinda better than scratch because you can do the stuff you could do with scratchx
plus, you can program arduino with it

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
julmik6478
Scratcher
500+ posts

Idea: change domain from codingclip.com to clipp.cc.

My social media:
youtube
snail ide
planet minecraft
mcreator
electramod
julmik6478
Scratcher
500+ posts

My social media:
youtube
snail ide
planet minecraft
mcreator
electramod
julmik6478
Scratcher
500+ posts

My social media:
youtube
snail ide
planet minecraft
mcreator
electramod
julmik6478
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sorry for spam. More information about why I sent same message multiple here.

My social media:
youtube
snail ide
planet minecraft
mcreator
electramod
Ocerb
Scratcher
67 posts

julmik6478 wrote:

Ocerb wrote:

How about new block?

I can make it beeter:
When @greenFlag not clicked::events hat 
Thank you for this!
Ocerb
Scratcher
67 posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Ocerb wrote:

(#725)
How about new block?

it's the guy with the who doesn't put any thought in his suggestions!!

Don’t call me that!
Ocerb
Scratcher
67 posts

Or this… to troll your friends,

Idk :: motion
Ocerb
Scratcher
67 posts

cookieclickerer33 wrote:

i have an idea! what if you made another option on custom blocks that makes them not wait for the script to finish
basically like a broadcast in this way
define custom block (input)
broadcast [custom block v] with data (array of (custom block name::extension) and (custom block inputs::extension)::list)::events
when i receive [custom block v] with data (data) ::events hat
switch (index of (item (1) of array (data)::list) in array (all custom block names::extension)::list) {
case (1) {
run custom block named (item (1) of array (data)::list) with inputs (all but first of array (data)::list)::custom
}::control
}::control
or could be like
define custom block (input)
broadcast [custom block v] with data (array of (custom block name::extension) and (custom block inputs::extension)::list)::events
when i receive [custom block v] with data (data) ::events hat
run custom block named (item (1) of array (data)::list) with inputs (all but first of array (data)::list)::custom
either way the core of this would be Blockly.Msg

Either that is a lot of code he wrote