Discuss Scratch

happylolila
Scratcher
25 posts

How did well known scratchers like griffpatch become popular?

Hello to everybody who is reading this. I am curious that well known scratchers chatted, loved and faved projects rarely. How did they become popular? If they were making good projects, they need to join studios and maybe chat with other scratchers so everyone else know them. Hope you can answer my question. Thanks

supergamer10000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Griffpatch became popular by making awesome projects. Here, I think this might help.

Ask yourself, if you were hacked and lost hours, upon hours of work, would you regret not having a strong password that only takes 5 minutes to make?

Is it time to update your password? Here are some tips to make a strong password:

Length: The longer the password, the stronger it is. A password that is at least 12 characters long.
Complexity: Combination of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols to make it harder to crack.
Uniqueness: Don't use easily guessable information like your name, address, or date of birth. Also, avoid using the same password for multiple accounts.
Passphrases: A phrase made up of random words, numbers, and symbols, as these can be easier to remember but still secure.
Randomness: Use a random password generator to create a unique and unpredictable password.
Regular updates: Regularly change your passwords to stay ahead of potential security threats.

Remember, the goal is to create a password that is strong, unique, and difficult for others to guess.

I would estimate more than 40% of scratchers have passwords that are hard to guess by a human, but easy to guess by a computer. You never know if today would be the day you lose everything.

Even if just one person was saved from losing hours and hours of work, my mission is accomplished.
happylolila
Scratcher
25 posts

supergamer10000 wrote:

Griffpatch became popular by making awesome projects. Here, I think this might help.
Thanks

Mattew-42
Scratcher
3 posts

Me when I discover how many people are followed by griffpatch

I I
I I

_________
L________l
lolecksdeehaha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mattew-42 wrote:

Me when I discover how many people are followed by griffpatch
~snip~
Please don't spam and make text art on the forums.

You also necroposted, which is unnecessarily posting on an old topic without providing any discussion (or it's a question).

Last edited by lolecksdeehaha (Feb. 9, 2022 19:53:46)

Beep boop. I am a robot, and this action was performed automatically. If you have any concerns, please contact the owner of this robot.

ing season coming “soon”

I'm the founder of Forumoji, the source of all those neat forum emojis you occasionally see (the ones not in the default menu).