Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Cool Cats Shop 2.0 ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Getting your orders done feline fast! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Currently ONLY HIRINGฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ [RSS Feed]
CrownIR1
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Cool Cats Shop 2.0 ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Getting your orders done feline fast! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Currently ONLY HIRINGฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

i resign, i joined then i just out of no where had no time for anything

edit; KOP

Last edited by CrownIR1 (Dec. 17, 2021 23:10:32)

The road to 1000 posts!

28% Complete!

283 ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ 1000
My Siggy is too big! Highlight this text and do Ctrl+Shift+Down!

(Banner by: bugsky2009)

look at this little bugger! (by EmeraldCreeper789Dev)

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

T-rex, the first time you see this add something to the text, without eradicating it. Gen 1

I'm fairly new to Scratch but I'm fairly good.

This is my Guard.

(-o)
(o^o)
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Cool Cats Shop 2.0 ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Getting your orders done feline fast! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Currently ONLY HIRINGฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

CrownIR1 wrote:

i resign, i joined then i just out of no where had no time for anything

edit; KOP
Okay.

Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Kitten-da-Cat
Moodboard and or theme: I would like Twigpaw from Warrior Cats
Due date: before Christmas in america
Are you following the thread: yes
Did you read the guidelines: yes
You have to put it in a project and then share it with me.
The images are blocked

Last edited by Kitten-da-Cat (Dec. 24, 2021 00:29:26)

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

The images are blocked
Hello, I'm happy to take this order, but you have given only 1 day to complete it. Please set a reasonable due date for the order. Thank you!

Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

The images are blocked
Hello, I'm happy to take this order, but you have given only 1 day to complete it. Please set a reasonable due date for the order. Thank you!
tomorrow pls.

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

maybe by tomorrow or the day after

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello, can you send me a sample OC?

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the cube upload is blocked

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

it is 2 days until Chrismas

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

The images are blocked
tomorrow pls.
Again, I can't complete an order in one day. I have a life outside of scratch. Please be considerate of our shop. I also remembered that in our shop title we posted that we are currently closed to orders. All of the shop members are very busy. We have a lot of orders on our hands. I understand this may cause some inconvenience, but I hope when this shop reopens, you'll post an order with a a proper due date.

Last edited by _AshAnimates_ (Dec. 24, 2021 13:07:02)

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity Check
Please respond! We have an urgent order that needs to be taken!

SuperKamekArea
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shop name: The New Webste MAkers
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/566078/
Shop banner (link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/SuperKamekView/newwebsitemakers.jpg
What do you offer: Websites, logos, shop banners, and product recommendations
Do you have permission from the owner: Yes, in fact, I'm the owner of The NEw Websie Makers!
Did you read the terms: yes
Other: We barely get any orders

NOTE: I have left scratch, see my featured project for more info

You are now using SHIFT + DOWN/CARET BROWSING

bump

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██░▄▄░██▄██░▄▀▄░█░▄▀▄░█░▄▄███░▄▄▀█░▄▄▀████▄██░▄▄▀█▄░▄█░▄▄█░▄▄▀█░▄▄▀█░▄▄█▄░▄
██░█▀▀██░▄█░█▄█░█░█▄█░█░▄▄███░▀▀░█░██░████░▄█░██░██░██░▄▄█░▀▀▄█░██░█░▄▄██░█
██░▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄▄▄███▄██▄█▄██▄███▄▄▄█▄██▄██▄██▄▄▄█▄█▄▄█▄██▄█▄▄▄██▄█
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

The images are blocked
tomorrow pls.
Again, I can't complete an order in one day. I have a life outside of scratch. Please be considerate of our shop. I also remembered that in our shop title we posted that we are currently closed to orders. All of the shop members are very busy. We have a lot of orders on our hands. I understand this may cause some inconvenience, but I hope when this shop reopens, you'll post an order with a a proper due date.
It's ok, you take your time!

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

The images are blocked
tomorrow pls.
Okay, you'll order will be taken. It will just a take a little longer. Thank you for being considerate.

Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

The images are blocked
tomorrow pls.
Okay, you'll order will be taken. It will just a take a little longer. Thank you for being considerate.
Your welcome!

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello everyone! Unfortunately, I feel like I just can't run this shop anymore. If anyone would want to make a 3.0, I would be happy to work there but owning 4 shops is just too much for me. Thank you for understanding. I would love for someone to make a 3.0 though. I'm closing this topic but if you want to make a 3.0, you can comment on my profile.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Cool Cats Shop 2.0 ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Getting your orders done feline fast! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Currently ONLY HIRINGฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ [RSS Feed]