Discuss Scratch

Appaloosa
Scratcher
3 posts

Where does your username come from?

Well…
Appaloosa is my favorite horse breed. When I was in the process of signing up I was sure that it had already been taken as a username, but happily for me, it wasn't!

Take the art out of earth and you're left with just eh.
One_Of_Millions
Scratcher
16 posts

I had a time in my life where I thought I was a nobody and was just like everyone else, but as I grew I made myself more happy saying that I was one of millions. And I think I still am.

“When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.” - Helder Camara
badri
Scratcher
3 posts

Just my name
LeDerpy123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jji10 wrote:

My initials and a random number taht was given to me by my school for accessing a website. DON"T HACK! There's a pass as well you know
I will try my best not to hack the number 10.

My specs: Windows 8.1.2 - 3 GB RAM - Intel Core2 Quad - IE11
bananaman114
Scratcher
90 posts

One_Of_Millions wrote:

I had a time in my life where I thought I was a nobody and was just like everyone else, but as I grew I made myself more happy saying that I was one of millions. And I think I still am.
if you were one in a million in china there are 1300 just like you
have a nice day
SagittarioC145S
Scratcher
1 post

Mine comes from the days when I used to be a Beyblade otaku.
Of course, I shunned the fandom around the Metal Fury era. Too cheesy.
OrcaCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

One_Of_Millions wrote:

If you're a nobody, then you're perfect, because nobody is perfect.

possibly
Scratcher
100+ posts

bananaman114 wrote:

One_Of_Millions wrote:

have a nice day
well now i will
mythbusteranimator
Scratcher
1000+ posts

possibly wrote:

bananaman114 wrote:

One_Of_Millions wrote:

have a nice day
well now i will
Can I look for my clone now?

I've been listening to…
Ogre Battle // Queen // Queen II // Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Progressive Metal
Orion // Metallica // Master of Puppets // Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Instrumental
Damage Inc. // Metallica// Master of Puppets // Thrash Metal, Heavy Metal
Snow (Hey Oh) // Red Hot Chilli Peppers // Snow (Hey Oh) // Soft Rock, Acoustic
Who Wants To Live Forever // Queen // A Kind of Magic // Power Ballad, Soft Rock
I suggest you listen to…
For a influential playlist: Damage Inc and Orion. Both of these songs are part of the album that revolutionized heavy and thrash metal forever.
haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mythbusteranimator wrote:

possibly wrote:

bananaman114 wrote:

One_Of_Millions wrote:

have a nice day
well now i will
Can I look for my clone now?
Hope mine's not evil.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to emit a beacon of light from my seeing orbs.
scratchisthebest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OrcaCat wrote:

One_Of_Millions wrote:

…Wow.

Quote of the day goes to… OrcaCat!

I am a Lava Expert
NoxSpooth
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratchisthebest wrote:

OrcaCat wrote:

One_Of_Millions wrote:

…Wow.

“Tell that to the FBI.”

Still the best quote in my opinion.

[/off]
OrcaCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NoxSpooth wrote:

scratchisthebest wrote:

OrcaCat wrote:

One_Of_Millions wrote:

…Wow.

“Tell that to the FBI.”

Still the best quote in my opinion.

[/off]
Should've linked scratchisthebest here

MrFlash67
Scratcher
500+ posts

I was MrFlash on a blogging platform (I liked animating in Flash at the time), tried to take that to scratch, but I had to add 67, my favorite number!

cathalh67 wrote:

cathalh67 = Mine is my first name and the the first letter of my last name with a random number from the websiite bebo. I t was the username they gave and I stuck with it eversince
Our (user)names both end in 67!

like tears in chocolate rain
(2012 - 2022 - 20XX)
SilverEagle
Scratcher
500+ posts

OrcaCat wrote:

One_Of_Millions wrote:

And now my signature is changed.

“Treat others how you wish to be treated”
bananaman114
Scratcher
90 posts

SilverEagle wrote:

OrcaCat wrote:

One_Of_Millions wrote:

today, i will be the one to rain on a parade because i feel like it
perchance because it keeps up an illusion of superiority that id like to have
but nobody is not a proper noun and i dont believe they meant ‘nobody is perfect’ as in the adjective ‘to be a nobody’ as in nobody

what im saying is if you're nobody youre probably not the nobody that ‘nobody is perfect’ is refering to
in fact, that takes away the whole meaning behind ‘nobody is perfect’
i believe that everyone is imperfect and while i dont like everyone
i think everyone deserves some amount of respect

im out
heatguts
Scratcher
100+ posts

see, when i was a kid my mom wouldn't let me have a game boy. so i borrowed my friend's. he had this awesome game called megaman battle network 3: white version. In that game, well, someone else could explain it better, but it was the best game i had ever played. (keep in mind here that i had only played nes and snes games otherwise.) anyway, in that game you could add these little tetris- like peices in a grid that changed your stats and stuff as long as the peices fit in the grid- so you had to fill it up with shapes that you wanted- and there was also a section for an affinity like thing. There were three affinities if i remember right and 2 or so types of power for each affinity. Fire affinity (heat) + strength enhancement (guts) made my character from a “Normstyl” to a “heatguts” and i just loved that. it was beast. fun game.

“Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!” -Cave Johnson, CEO of Aperture Science
i_love_robots
Scratcher
1 post

My username comes from my Minecraft username, Which comes from my obsession with robots
7734f
Scratcher
500+ posts

bananaman114 wrote:

SilverEagle wrote:

OrcaCat wrote:

One_Of_Millions wrote:

today, i will be the one to rain on a parade because i feel like it
perchance because it keeps up an illusion of superiority that id like to have
but nobody is not a proper noun and i dont believe they meant ‘nobody is perfect’ as in the adjective ‘to be a nobody’ as in nobody

what im saying is if you're nobody youre probably not the nobody that ‘nobody is perfect’ is refering to
in fact, that takes away the whole meaning behind ‘nobody is perfect’
i believe that everyone is imperfect and while i dont like everyone
i think everyone deserves some amount of respect

im out

…….

kamuimaru
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kamuimaru
A made up word.

Click /here/ to take the gullible test!