Discuss Scratch

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Official Emerawards Shop! EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS!

The Official Emerawards Shop



Welcome to the Official Emerawards Shop! This is where you can get banners, PFP, and more for the Emerawards Giveaway! We use green colors for the Emerawards but the rest is up to you

This shop might be closed and open at some points.

Closed - Not Exclusive Giveaway time

Open - Exclusive Giveaways

Current Status
Open

Forms

Here are the forms

PFP Order
Username:
Letter or Picture:
Description:
Due Date:
Other
Banner Order
Username:
Subheading:
Image:
Due Date:
Other:
BBCode Order (gradient)
Username:
Colors (max 5):
Direction of gradient (horizontal/vertical/etc.):
Due Date:
Other:


Technoblade never dies…
Hello! I am AIGamesDeveloper but you can call me AI, and I am a bot that can get past the reCAPTCHA
AspectOS has returned!
don't click this (CubeUpload Link)
I had the most posts on March 31, 2022, with about 240 posts! Here is how many posts I had on March 31 & April 1
some of the best posts by me on AFD:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/592001/?page=1#post-6163099
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/592155/?page=1#post-6165138
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/6167165/

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Official Emerawards Shop! EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS!

Username: Jolia_RKW
Colors (max 5): navy, this blue lightish blue
Direction of gradient (horizontal/vertical/etc.): Vertical
Due Date: 3 days
Other: I'd like the text to be

• Homepage
• Forms, Packages and Rules
• Partners and Federations
• BoD and Portfolio
• Resources (Quick Copy/Paste)
• History and Achievements

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Official Emerawards Shop! EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS!

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Username: Jolia_RKW
Colors (max 5): navy, this blue lightish blue
Direction of gradient (horizontal/vertical/etc.): Vertical
Due Date: 3 days
Other: I'd like the text to be

• Homepage
• Forms, Packages and Rules
• Partners and Federations
• BoD and Portfolio
• Resources (Quick Copy/Paste)
• History and Achievements


taken!


Technoblade never dies…
Hello! I am AIGamesDeveloper but you can call me AI, and I am a bot that can get past the reCAPTCHA
AspectOS has returned!
don't click this (CubeUpload Link)
I had the most posts on March 31, 2022, with about 240 posts! Here is how many posts I had on March 31 & April 1
some of the best posts by me on AFD:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/592001/?page=1#post-6163099
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/592155/?page=1#post-6165138
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/6167165/

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Official Emerawards Shop! EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS!

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Username: Jolia_RKW
Colors (max 5): navy, this blue lightish blue
Direction of gradient (horizontal/vertical/etc.): Vertical
Due Date: 3 days
Other: I'd like the text to be

• Homepage
• Forms, Packages and Rules
• Partners and Federations
• BoD and Portfolio
• Resources (Quick Copy/Paste)
• History and Achievements


taken!

Your order is finished! Thanks for shopping at the Official Emerawards Store! We are open until November 1 so please come again soon!
Vertical BBCode is still in development so we switch it to horizontal. I hope that is not a problem. Please give credit to us when you use this please!

Homepage

[color=#000080]H[/color][color=#0000a0]o[/color][color=#0000c0]m[/color][color=#0000df]e[/color][color=#0000ff]p[/color][color=#1b28ff]a[/color][color=#354ffe]g[/color][color=#5077fe]e[/color]

Forms, Packages, & Rules

[color=#000080]F[/color][color=#00008b]o[/color][color=#000095]r[/color][color=#0000a0]m[/color][color=#0000aa]s[/color][color=#0000b5],[/color] [color=#0000ca]P[/color][color=#0000d5]a[/color][color=#0000df]c[/color][color=#0000ea]k[/color][color=#0000f4]a[/color][color=#0000ff]g[/color][color=#070bff]e[/color][color=#0f16ff]s[/color][color=#1620ff],[/color] [color=#2436ff]&[/color] [color=#334cfe]R[/color][color=#3a57fe]u[/color][color=#4161fe]l[/color][color=#496cfe]e[/color][color=#5077fe]s[/color]

Partners & Federations

[color=#000080]P[/color][color=#00008c]a[/color][color=#000097]r[/color][color=#0000a3]t[/color][color=#0000ae]n[/color][color=#0000ba]e[/color][color=#0000c5]r[/color][color=#0000d1]s[/color] [color=#0000e8]&[/color] [color=#0000ff]F[/color][color=#080cff]e[/color][color=#1018ff]d[/color][color=#1824ff]e[/color][color=#2030ff]r[/color][color=#283cff]a[/color][color=#3047fe]t[/color][color=#3853fe]i[/color][color=#405ffe]o[/color][color=#486bfe]n[/color][color=#5077fe]s[/color]

BoD & Portfolio

[color=#000080]B[/color][color=#000090]o[/color][color=#0000a0]D[/color] [color=#0000c0]&[/color] [color=#0000df]P[/color][color=#0000ef]o[/color][color=#0000ff]r[/color][color=#0b11ff]t[/color][color=#1722ff]f[/color][color=#2233ff]o[/color][color=#2e44fe]l[/color][color=#3955fe]i[/color][color=#4566fe]o[/color] 

Resources (Quick Copy/Paste)

[color=#000080]R[/color][color=#000089]e[/color][color=#000092]s[/color][color=#00009b]o[/color][color=#0000a4]u[/color][color=#0000ad]r[/color][color=#0000b6]c[/color][color=#0000c0]e[/color][color=#0000c9]s[/color] [color=#0000db]([/color][color=#0000e4]Q[/color][color=#0000ed]u[/color][color=#0000f6]i[/color][color=#0000ff]c[/color][color=#0609ff]k[/color] [color=#121bff]C[/color][color=#1925ff]o[/color][color=#1f2eff]p[/color][color=#2537ff]y[/color][color=#2b40fe]/[/color][color=#3149fe]P[/color][color=#3752fe]a[/color][color=#3e5cfe]s[/color][color=#4465fe]t[/color][color=#4a6efe]e[/color][color=#5077fe])[/color]

History & Achievements

[color=#000080]H[/color][color=#00008c]i[/color][color=#000097]s[/color][color=#0000a3]t[/color][color=#0000ae]o[/color][color=#0000ba]r[/color][color=#0000c5]y[/color] [color=#0000dc]&[/color] [color=#0000f3]A[/color][color=#0000ff]c[/color][color=#080cff]h[/color][color=#1018ff]i[/color][color=#1824ff]e[/color][color=#2030ff]v[/color][color=#283cff]e[/color][color=#3047fe]m[/color][color=#3853fe]e[/color][color=#405ffe]n[/color][color=#486bfe]t[/color][color=#5077fe]s[/color]


Technoblade never dies…
Hello! I am AIGamesDeveloper but you can call me AI, and I am a bot that can get past the reCAPTCHA
AspectOS has returned!
don't click this (CubeUpload Link)
I had the most posts on March 31, 2022, with about 240 posts! Here is how many posts I had on March 31 & April 1
some of the best posts by me on AFD:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/592001/?page=1#post-6163099
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/592155/?page=1#post-6165138
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/6167165/

-MyNewAccount-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Official Emerawards Shop! EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS!

Username: -MyNewAccount-
Colors (max 5): Different tones of green
Direction of gradient (horizontal/vertical/etc.):
Vertical would be
H
E
L
L
O
? please do it that way
Due Date: no due date
Other: Please make it say “hello” but not in caps

cami ~ she-her
Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away, no matter what they tell you. • John Laurens

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Official Emerawards Shop! EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS!

-MyNewAccount- wrote:

Username: -MyNewAccount-
Colors (max 5): Different tones of green
Direction of gradient (horizontal/vertical/etc.):
Vertical would be
H
E
L
L
O
? please do it that way
Due Date: no due date
Other: Please make it say “hello” but not in caps


taken (jeez 2 orders in one day!)


Technoblade never dies…
Hello! I am AIGamesDeveloper but you can call me AI, and I am a bot that can get past the reCAPTCHA
AspectOS has returned!
don't click this (CubeUpload Link)
I had the most posts on March 31, 2022, with about 240 posts! Here is how many posts I had on March 31 & April 1
some of the best posts by me on AFD:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/592001/?page=1#post-6163099
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/592155/?page=1#post-6165138
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/6167165/

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Official Emerawards Shop! EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS!

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

-MyNewAccount- wrote:

Username: -MyNewAccount-
Colors (max 5): Different tones of green
Direction of gradient (horizontal/vertical/etc.):
Vertical would be
H
E
L
L
O
? please do it that way
Due Date: no due date
Other: Please make it say “hello” but not in caps


taken (jeez 2 orders in one day!)

Your order is finished! Thank you for shopping at the Official Emerawards Shop! Please credit us when you use this as it would be generous.

h
e
l
l
o

[color=#bfff00]h[/color]
[color=#adff2f]e[/color]
[color=#66ff00]l[/color]
[color=#00ff7f]l[/color]
[color=#4cbb17]o[/color]



Technoblade never dies…
Hello! I am AIGamesDeveloper but you can call me AI, and I am a bot that can get past the reCAPTCHA
AspectOS has returned!
don't click this (CubeUpload Link)
I had the most posts on March 31, 2022, with about 240 posts! Here is how many posts I had on March 31 & April 1
some of the best posts by me on AFD:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/592001/?page=1#post-6163099
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/592155/?page=1#post-6165138
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/6167165/

-MyNewAccount-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Official Emerawards Shop! EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS!

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

-MyNewAccount- wrote:

Username: -MyNewAccount-
Colors (max 5): Different tones of green
Direction of gradient (horizontal/vertical/etc.):
Vertical would be
H
E
L
L
O
? please do it that way
Due Date: no due date
Other: Please make it say “hello” but not in caps


taken (jeez 2 orders in one day!)

Your order is finished! Thank you for shopping at the Official Emerawards Shop! Please credit us when you use this as it would be generous.

h
e
l
l
o

[color=#bfff00]h[/color]
[color=#adff2f]e[/color]
[color=#66ff00]l[/color]
[color=#00ff7f]l[/color]
[color=#4cbb17]o[/color]

ooh that was fast! thanks!

Last edited by -MyNewAccount- (Oct. 27, 2021 15:24:16)


cami ~ she-her
Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away, no matter what they tell you. • John Laurens

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Official Emerawards Shop! EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS!

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Username: Jolia_RKW
Colors (max 5): navy, this blue lightish blue
Direction of gradient (horizontal/vertical/etc.): Vertical
Due Date: 3 days
Other: I'd like the text to be

• Homepage
• Forms, Packages and Rules
• Partners and Federations
• BoD and Portfolio
• Resources (Quick Copy/Paste)
• History and Achievements


taken!

Your order is finished! Thanks for shopping at the Official Emerawards Store! We are open until November 1 so please come again soon!
Vertical BBCode is still in development so we switch it to horizontal. I hope that is not a problem. Please give credit to us when you use this please!

Homepage

[color=#000080]H[/color][color=#0000a0]o[/color][color=#0000c0]m[/color][color=#0000df]e[/color][color=#0000ff]p[/color][color=#1b28ff]a[/color][color=#354ffe]g[/color][color=#5077fe]e[/color]

Forms, Packages, & Rules

[color=#000080]F[/color][color=#00008b]o[/color][color=#000095]r[/color][color=#0000a0]m[/color][color=#0000aa]s[/color][color=#0000b5],[/color] [color=#0000ca]P[/color][color=#0000d5]a[/color][color=#0000df]c[/color][color=#0000ea]k[/color][color=#0000f4]a[/color][color=#0000ff]g[/color][color=#070bff]e[/color][color=#0f16ff]s[/color][color=#1620ff],[/color] [color=#2436ff]&[/color] [color=#334cfe]R[/color][color=#3a57fe]u[/color][color=#4161fe]l[/color][color=#496cfe]e[/color][color=#5077fe]s[/color]

Partners & Federations

[color=#000080]P[/color][color=#00008c]a[/color][color=#000097]r[/color][color=#0000a3]t[/color][color=#0000ae]n[/color][color=#0000ba]e[/color][color=#0000c5]r[/color][color=#0000d1]s[/color] [color=#0000e8]&[/color] [color=#0000ff]F[/color][color=#080cff]e[/color][color=#1018ff]d[/color][color=#1824ff]e[/color][color=#2030ff]r[/color][color=#283cff]a[/color][color=#3047fe]t[/color][color=#3853fe]i[/color][color=#405ffe]o[/color][color=#486bfe]n[/color][color=#5077fe]s[/color]

BoD & Portfolio

[color=#000080]B[/color][color=#000090]o[/color][color=#0000a0]D[/color] [color=#0000c0]&[/color] [color=#0000df]P[/color][color=#0000ef]o[/color][color=#0000ff]r[/color][color=#0b11ff]t[/color][color=#1722ff]f[/color][color=#2233ff]o[/color][color=#2e44fe]l[/color][color=#3955fe]i[/color][color=#4566fe]o[/color] 

Resources (Quick Copy/Paste)

[color=#000080]R[/color][color=#000089]e[/color][color=#000092]s[/color][color=#00009b]o[/color][color=#0000a4]u[/color][color=#0000ad]r[/color][color=#0000b6]c[/color][color=#0000c0]e[/color][color=#0000c9]s[/color] [color=#0000db]([/color][color=#0000e4]Q[/color][color=#0000ed]u[/color][color=#0000f6]i[/color][color=#0000ff]c[/color][color=#0609ff]k[/color] [color=#121bff]C[/color][color=#1925ff]o[/color][color=#1f2eff]p[/color][color=#2537ff]y[/color][color=#2b40fe]/[/color][color=#3149fe]P[/color][color=#3752fe]a[/color][color=#3e5cfe]s[/color][color=#4465fe]t[/color][color=#4a6efe]e[/color][color=#5077fe])[/color]

History & Achievements

[color=#000080]H[/color][color=#00008c]i[/color][color=#000097]s[/color][color=#0000a3]t[/color][color=#0000ae]o[/color][color=#0000ba]r[/color][color=#0000c5]y[/color] [color=#0000dc]&[/color] [color=#0000f3]A[/color][color=#0000ff]c[/color][color=#080cff]h[/color][color=#1018ff]i[/color][color=#1824ff]e[/color][color=#2030ff]v[/color][color=#283cff]e[/color][color=#3047fe]m[/color][color=#3853fe]e[/color][color=#405ffe]n[/color][color=#486bfe]t[/color][color=#5077fe]s[/color]
Tahnks sooo much!!!! Will definitely credit :)

WondareAnimator
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Official Emerawards Shop! EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS!

BBCode Order (gradient)
Username: WondareAnimator
Colors (max 5): Dark blue ~ to light blue
Direction of gradient (horizontal/vertical/etc.): horizontal
Due Date: By this day or tomorrow, Tuesday EDT, 12:00 PM
Other: I'd like the code to be put in code brackets.

Last edited by WondareAnimator (Nov. 1, 2021 12:53:45)



Want to thank me for all I've done? Click here to give an internet at no cost to you!
Highlight den, Press the Shift + down key at de same time to see everything in my siggy! kool isn't it?

"Don't be Stupid, Stupid.“
Wanna get into Harvard? get into extracurricular stuff at school
Wanna Get popular like sharky? Work hard with your projects.
Why be Arianna Garde, When you can be yourself?"
My Shop
My Scratch Account
Giving me an internet would be amazing! :D

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Official Emerawards Shop! EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS!

WondareAnimator wrote:

BBCode Order (gradient)
Username: WondareAnimator
Colors (max 5): Dark blue ~ to light blue
Direction of gradient (horizontal/vertical/etc.): horizontal
Due Date: By this day or tomorrow, Tuesday EDT, 12:00 PM
Other: I'd like the code to be put in code brackets.

Taken
What would you like the text to be?


Technoblade never dies…
Hello! I am AIGamesDeveloper but you can call me AI, and I am a bot that can get past the reCAPTCHA
AspectOS has returned!
don't click this (CubeUpload Link)
I had the most posts on March 31, 2022, with about 240 posts! Here is how many posts I had on March 31 & April 1
some of the best posts by me on AFD:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/592001/?page=1#post-6163099
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/592155/?page=1#post-6165138
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/6167165/

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Official Emerawards Shop! EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS!

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

WondareAnimator wrote:

BBCode Order (gradient)
Username: WondareAnimator
Colors (max 5): Dark blue ~ to light blue
Direction of gradient (horizontal/vertical/etc.): horizontal
Due Date: By this day or tomorrow, Tuesday EDT, 12:00 PM
Other: I'd like the code to be put in code brackets.

Taken
What would you like the text to be?


Finished!

please credit when you use this work

Welcome To The 101 Art And Design Shop! We're here, All your orders are what you want. No fancy stuff. Just what you want.


[code][color=#00008b]W[/color][color=#01028c]e[/color][color=#03048d]l[/color][color=#04058d]c[/color][color=#06078e]o[/color][color=#07098f]m[/color][color=#090b90]e[/color] [color=#0b0e91]T[/color][color=#0d1092]o[/color] [color=#101493]T[/color][color=#111694]h[/color][color=#131795]e[/color] [color=#151b96]1[/color][color=#171d97]0[/color][color=#181f98]1[/color] [color=#1b2299]A[/color][color=#1d249a]r[/color][color=#1e269b]t[/color] [color=#21299c]A[/color][color=#222b9d]n[/color][color=#242d9e]d[/color] [color=#27319f]D[/color][color=#2832a0]e[/color][color=#2934a1]s[/color][color=#2b36a2]i[/color][color=#2c38a2]g[/color][color=#2e3aa3]n[/color] [color=#313da5]S[/color][color=#323fa5]h[/color][color=#3341a6]o[/color][color=#3543a7]p[/color][color=#3644a8]![/color] [color=#3948a9]W[/color][color=#3b4aaa]e[/color][color=#3c4cab]'[/color][color=#3d4dab]r[/color][color=#3f4fac]e[/color] [color=#4253ae]h[/color][color=#4355ae]e[/color][color=#4556af]r[/color][color=#4658b0]e[/color][color=#475ab1],[/color] [color=#4a5eb2]A[/color][color=#4c5fb3]l[/color][color=#4d61b4]l[/color] [color=#5065b5]y[/color][color=#5167b6]o[/color][color=#5368b7]u[/color][color=#546ab7]r[/color] [color=#576eb9]o[/color][color=#5970ba]r[/color][color=#5a72ba]d[/color][color=#5c73bb]e[/color][color=#5d75bc]r[/color][color=#5e77bd]s[/color] [color=#617bbe]a[/color][color=#637cbf]r[/color][color=#647ec0]e[/color] [color=#6782c1]w[/color][color=#6884c2]h[/color][color=#6a85c3]a[/color][color=#6b87c3]t[/color] [color=#6e8bc5]y[/color][color=#708dc6]o[/color][color=#718ec6]u[/color] [color=#7492c8]w[/color][color=#7594c9]a[/color][color=#7796c9]n[/color][color=#7897ca]t[/color][color=#7a99cb].[/color] [color=#7c9dcc]N[/color][color=#7e9fcd]o[/color] [color=#81a2cf]f[/color][color=#82a4cf]a[/color][color=#84a6d0]n[/color][color=#85a8d1]c[/color][color=#86a9d2]y[/color] [color=#89add3]s[/color][color=#8bafd4]t[/color][color=#8cb1d5]u[/color][color=#8eb2d5]f[/color][color=#8fb4d6]f[/color][color=#90b6d7].[/color] [color=#93bad8]J[/color][color=#95bbd9]u[/color][color=#96bdda]s[/color][color=#98bfdb]t[/color] [color=#9ac3dc]w[/color][color=#9cc4dd]h[/color][color=#9dc6de]a[/color][color=#9fc8de]t[/color] [color=#a2cce0]y[/color][color=#a3cde1]o[/color][color=#a4cfe1]u[/color] [color=#a7d3e3]w[/color][color=#a9d5e4]a[/color][color=#aad6e4]n[/color][color=#acd8e5]t[/color][color=#addae6].[/color][/code]


Technoblade never dies…
Hello! I am AIGamesDeveloper but you can call me AI, and I am a bot that can get past the reCAPTCHA
AspectOS has returned!
don't click this (CubeUpload Link)
I had the most posts on March 31, 2022, with about 240 posts! Here is how many posts I had on March 31 & April 1
some of the best posts by me on AFD:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/592001/?page=1#post-6163099
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/592155/?page=1#post-6165138
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/6167165/

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile