Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☆ Multimedia Shop ☆ [2.0] [OPEN] [Now Hiring!] Customer Rating: ★★★★☆ - Join us for FREE - Reliable, Fast, and Precise Workers [RSS Feed]
qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☆ Multimedia Shop ☆ [2.0] [OPEN] [Now Hiring!] Customer Rating: ★★★★☆ - Join us for FREE - Reliable, Fast, and Precise Workers

Hello! You've been invited to the Pugna Programmatum! Click the button below to go to the topic. Use codeword “MultipleMedia” to identify yourself (only owner can accept!)

Last edited by qloakonscratch (Dec. 8, 2021 22:19:45)

not plat
What_do_we_do_now
Scratcher
500+ posts

☆ Multimedia Shop ☆ [2.0] [OPEN] [Now Hiring!] Customer Rating: ★★★★☆ - Join us for FREE - Reliable, Fast, and Precise Workers

Username: What_do_we_do_now
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Service: Code
Description: I would like a script to encode a string (“abc123”) to numbers including special characters ("'-_=+ etc.)
Deadline: Jan. 20, 2022
Notice: TileOS thread or my profile
Other: N/A

Thanks, @WhatDoWeDoNow

Why not join TileOS? Here's a link if you want to join: Your friendly neighborhood link
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Aadish_1759
Preferred Pronouns (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them):
Service (Ex. logos, scripting, music):
Description: item 5,6,7 from this - https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/567701/?page=1#post-5891278
Colors (if art):
Deadline: 3 weeks
Notice (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.): The topic above.
Other:

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
ShyGamer16
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sorry, everyone! I've been really busy and for some reason Scratch hasn't been notifying me. I'm starting a new topic.

Last edited by ShyGamer16 (March 8, 2022 03:43:21)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☆ Multimedia Shop ☆ [2.0] [OPEN] [Now Hiring!] Customer Rating: ★★★★☆ - Join us for FREE - Reliable, Fast, and Precise Workers [RSS Feed]