Discuss Scratch

god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:


https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/efd1c560cf442af871ee2188206b3da8.png
By the way, the colours of the pie chart change on reload

meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
Kind-of good documentation
Easy to use
meowclient


                 _ ____  ___   __   
__ _ ___ __| |___ \( _ ) / /_
/ _` |/ _ \ / _` | __) / _ \| '_ \
| (_| | (_) | (_| |/ __/ (_) | (_) |
\__, |\___/ \__,_|_____\___/ \___/
|___/
^ inspired by @Chiroyce, made with figlet
god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

I think it is time to add leaderboards to ScratchInfo. It would be kind of fun!

meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
Kind-of good documentation
Easy to use
meowclient


                 _ ____  ___   __   
__ _ ___ __| |___ \( _ ) / /_
/ _` |/ _ \ / _` | __) / _ \| '_ \
| (_| | (_) | (_| |/ __/ (_) | (_) |
\__, |\___/ \__,_|_____\___/ \___/
|___/
^ inspired by @Chiroyce, made with figlet
god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

EDIT: Leaderboards are now released!

Last edited by god286 (Oct. 18, 2021 00:23:14)


meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
Kind-of good documentation
Easy to use
meowclient


                 _ ____  ___   __   
__ _ ___ __| |___ \( _ ) / /_
/ _` |/ _ \ / _` | __) / _ \| '_ \
| (_| | (_) | (_| |/ __/ (_) | (_) |
\__, |\___/ \__,_|_____\___/ \___/
|___/
^ inspired by @Chiroyce, made with figlet
MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

god286 wrote:

Beta testing is on for the leaderboards!
Would you like to see some leaderboards? Give me feedback? Ok! Here you go.
https://scratchinfo-git-leaderboards-webdev03.vercel.app/leaderboards
Right now only Follower leaderboards work. When the design is almost finalised I will copy paste the code for the other leaderboards.
nice!

Last edited by MagicCrayon9342 (Oct. 17, 2021 19:24:41)











god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

god286 wrote:

Beta testing is on for the leaderboards!
Would you like to see some leaderboards? Give me feedback? Ok! Here you go.
https://scratchinfo-git-leaderboards-webdev03.vercel.app/leaderboards
Right now only Follower leaderboards work. When the design is almost finalised I will copy paste the code for the other leaderboards.
nice!
also added the rest in I think if I committed yesterday

meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
Kind-of good documentation
Easy to use
meowclient


                 _ ____  ___   __   
__ _ ___ __| |___ \( _ ) / /_
/ _` |/ _ \ / _` | __) / _ \| '_ \
| (_| | (_) | (_| |/ __/ (_) | (_) |
\__, |\___/ \__,_|_____\___/ \___/
|___/
^ inspired by @Chiroyce, made with figlet
god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

LEADERBOARDS ARE NOW ON THE MAIN SITE!
After a few days of coding I have decided that I think that leaderboards are now ready to be on the main scratchinfo site.

meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
Kind-of good documentation
Easy to use
meowclient


                 _ ____  ___   __   
__ _ ___ __| |___ \( _ ) / /_
/ _` |/ _ \ / _` | __) / _ \| '_ \
| (_| | (_) | (_| |/ __/ (_) | (_) |
\__, |\___/ \__,_|_____\___/ \___/
|___/
^ inspired by @Chiroyce, made with figlet
god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

I don't know what to add to the site, if you have any ideas post here or on the github discussion.

meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
Kind-of good documentation
Easy to use
meowclient


                 _ ____  ___   __   
__ _ ___ __| |___ \( _ ) / /_
/ _` |/ _ \ / _` | __) / _ \| '_ \
| (_| | (_) | (_| |/ __/ (_) | (_) |
\__, |\___/ \__,_|_____\___/ \___/
|___/
^ inspired by @Chiroyce, made with figlet
Verixion
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

god286 wrote:

LEADERBOARDS ARE NOW ON THE MAIN SITE!
After a few days of coding I have decided that I think that leaderboards are now ready to be on the main scratchinfo site.
nice

back in business

god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

Verixion wrote:

god286 wrote:

LEADERBOARDS ARE NOW ON THE MAIN SITE!
After a few days of coding I have decided that I think that leaderboards are now ready to be on the main scratchinfo site.
nice
thanks a lot

meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
Kind-of good documentation
Easy to use
meowclient


                 _ ____  ___   __   
__ _ ___ __| |___ \( _ ) / /_
/ _` |/ _ \ / _` | __) / _ \| '_ \
| (_| | (_) | (_| |/ __/ (_) | (_) |
\__, |\___/ \__,_|_____\___/ \___/
|___/
^ inspired by @Chiroyce, made with figlet
Chiroyce
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

You beat me to making a GUI for this! … nice website, it looks really nice!







April Fools' topics:
New Buildings in Scratch's headquarters
Give every Scratcher an M1 MacBook Air
Scratch should let users edit other Scratchers' projects
Make a statue for Jeffalo
Scratch Tech Tips™
Make a Chiroyce statue emoji


<img src=“x” onerror=“alert('XSS vulnerability discovered')”>

this is a test sentence
god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

Chiroyce wrote:

You beat me to making a GUI for this! … nice website, it looks really nice!
Thanks a lot! LOL.. I saw that command line thing, haven't gotten around to trying it yet though. I might do it soon.

Last edited by god286 (Oct. 18, 2021 06:40:00)


meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
Kind-of good documentation
Easy to use
meowclient


                 _ ____  ___   __   
__ _ ___ __| |___ \( _ ) / /_
/ _` |/ _ \ / _` | __) / _ \| '_ \
| (_| | (_) | (_| |/ __/ (_) | (_) |
\__, |\___/ \__,_|_____\___/ \___/
|___/
^ inspired by @Chiroyce, made with figlet
SuperSonicmario
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

Svelte is so epic it fails on my Web browser.
SyntaxError: expected expression, got keyword 'import'
It's not like I have an old browser either.

Been using Scratch for way too long
Chiroyce
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

SuperSonicmario wrote:

Svelte is so epic it fails on my Web browser.
What browser and version are you using?







April Fools' topics:
New Buildings in Scratch's headquarters
Give every Scratcher an M1 MacBook Air
Scratch should let users edit other Scratchers' projects
Make a statue for Jeffalo
Scratch Tech Tips™
Make a Chiroyce statue emoji


<img src=“x” onerror=“alert('XSS vulnerability discovered')”>

this is a test sentence
ScratchcatandGobo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

SuperSonicmario wrote:

Svelte is so epic it fails on my Web browser.
SyntaxError: expected expression, got keyword 'import'
It's not like I have an old browser either.
Are you using chrome?

ScratchcatandGobo Scratching since 2019
i am currently learning lua (roblox), C sharp, and python. I also work on Orange OS linux, basicly normal Orange, but made with linux, and better.
Orange os Linux edition

▲ Click the banner to learn more ▲

50th post
/url 100th post
Redirect to project ID block
Here is my status (via aviate) here
Jeffalo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

SuperSonicmario wrote:

It's not like I have an old browser either.
you sure?

my website: jeffalo.net | ocular: scratch forum search











MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

Jeffalo wrote:

SuperSonicmario wrote:

It's not like I have an old browser either.
you sure?
im pretty sure on another topic he said he used windows XP










god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

SuperSonicmario wrote:

Svelte is so epic it fails on my Web browser.
SyntaxError: expected expression, got keyword 'import'
It's not like I have an old browser either.
I have gotten that error before.. which browser are you using?

meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
Kind-of good documentation
Easy to use
meowclient


                 _ ____  ___   __   
__ _ ___ __| |___ \( _ ) / /_
/ _` |/ _ \ / _` | __) / _ \| '_ \
| (_| | (_) | (_| |/ __/ (_) | (_) |
\__, |\___/ \__,_|_____\___/ \___/
|___/
^ inspired by @Chiroyce, made with figlet
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

Chiroyce wrote:

SuperSonicmario wrote:

Svelte is so epic it fails on my Web browser.
What browser and version are you using?
prob some old browser with binbows xp


Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
PoIygon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

kccuber wrote:

Chiroyce wrote:

SuperSonicmario wrote:

Svelte is so epic it fails on my Web browser.
What browser and version are you using?
prob some old browser with binbows xp
Michaelsoft binbows



god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

PoIygon wrote:

kccuber wrote:

Chiroyce wrote:

SuperSonicmario wrote:

Svelte is so epic it fails on my Web browser.
What browser and version are you using?
prob some old browser with binbows xp
Michaelsoft binbows
Camazon Kindows

meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
Kind-of good documentation
Easy to use
meowclient


                 _ ____  ___   __   
__ _ ___ __| |___ \( _ ) / /_
/ _` |/ _ \ / _` | __) / _ \| '_ \
| (_| | (_) | (_| |/ __/ (_) | (_) |
\__, |\___/ \__,_|_____\___/ \___/
|___/
^ inspired by @Chiroyce, made with figlet

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile