Discuss Scratch

god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

starhero5697 wrote:

god286 wrote:

scratchinfo.app or scratchinfo.com or scratchinfo.net or scratchinfo.info or scratch.info or what? I don't know which TLD… what TLDs you like?
or scratchinfo.nz new zealand
I think .com, .net and scratch.info are the best. scratchinfo.info is kinda weird, because it is like repeating ‘info’ 2 times.
scratch.info might be taking on the scratch copyright though… I can agree scratchinfo.info is weird, OK I'll take your opinion into consideration

meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
Kind-of good documentation
Easy to use
meowclient


                 _ ____  ___   __   
__ _ ___ __| |___ \( _ ) / /_
/ _` |/ _ \ / _` | __) / _ \| '_ \
| (_| | (_) | (_| |/ __/ (_) | (_) |
\__, |\___/ \__,_|_____\___/ \___/
|___/
^ inspired by @Chiroyce, made with figlet
starhero5697
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

god286 wrote:

scratch.info might be taking on the scratch copyright though…
That was what I was also thinking.

A forumer with a cringe username (just call me Star or Anvil)
  • He/Him
  • A gamer who likes Minecraft, the Mario franchise and Super Smash Bros Ultimate
  • Mostly active on TIRAP, Suggestions and QaS
JoshAtticus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

starhero5697 wrote:

god286 wrote:

scratchinfo.app or scratchinfo.com or scratchinfo.net or scratchinfo.info or scratch.info or what? I don't know which TLD… what TLDs you like?
or scratchinfo.nz new zealand
I think .com, .net and scratch.info are the best. scratchinfo.info is kinda weird, because it is like repeating ‘info’ 2 times.
(Deleted)

Last edited by JoshAtticus (Nov. 29, 2021 06:34:49)


~~I'm JoshAtticus!~~
I enjoy scratching, playing with tech and online privacy(not google)
This account is in archived state, I don't post projects here, and I might not be very active with comments and forums
I have 2 new accounts: @OSMANiC Team & @OSMANiCBetas



^^Made with Figlet^^










god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

JoshAtticus wrote:

starhero5697 wrote:

god286 wrote:

scratchinfo.app or scratchinfo.com or scratchinfo.net or scratchinfo.info or scratch.info or what? I don't know which TLD… what TLDs you like?
or scratchinfo.nz new zealand
I think .com, .net and scratch.info are the best. scratchinfo.info is kinda weird, because it is like repeating ‘info’ 2 times.
(Deleted)
Hmm ok…

meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
Kind-of good documentation
Easy to use
meowclient


                 _ ____  ___   __   
__ _ ___ __| |___ \( _ ) / /_
/ _` |/ _ \ / _` | __) / _ \| '_ \
| (_| | (_) | (_| |/ __/ (_) | (_) |
\__, |\___/ \__,_|_____\___/ \___/
|___/
^ inspired by @Chiroyce, made with figlet
JoshAtticus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

god286 wrote:

JoshAtticus wrote:

starhero5697 wrote:

god286 wrote:

scratchinfo.app or scratchinfo.com or scratchinfo.net or scratchinfo.info or scratch.info or what? I don't know which TLD… what TLDs you like?
or scratchinfo.nz new zealand
I think .com, .net and scratch.info are the best. scratchinfo.info is kinda weird, because it is like repeating ‘info’ 2 times.
(Deleted)
Hmm ok…
I just realised something wrong with my post so I “deleted” it

~~I'm JoshAtticus!~~
I enjoy scratching, playing with tech and online privacy(not google)
This account is in archived state, I don't post projects here, and I might not be very active with comments and forums
I have 2 new accounts: @OSMANiC Team & @OSMANiCBetas



^^Made with Figlet^^










god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

JoshAtticus wrote:

I just realised something wrong with my post so I “deleted” it
OK!
I have an idea: Scratch collabs! You can invite others to your “collab” (these will use studio titles and descriptions so scratch team happy as well as no need for moderation, goals may use a filter because they have a char limit) and you can invite others. Inviting others will add a thing to their “messages” (will need to be implemented and this may just be replaced with curator/manager) and then you can add things like goals, attach a forum, and more.

Last edited by god286 (Nov. 29, 2021 06:46:00)


meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
Kind-of good documentation
Easy to use
meowclient


                 _ ____  ___   __   
__ _ ___ __| |___ \( _ ) / /_
/ _` |/ _ \ / _` | __) / _ \| '_ \
| (_| | (_) | (_| |/ __/ (_) | (_) |
\__, |\___/ \__,_|_____\___/ \___/
|___/
^ inspired by @Chiroyce, made with figlet
starhero5697
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

god286 wrote:

I have an idea: Scratch collabs! You can invite others to your “collab” (these will use studio titles and descriptions so scratch team happy as well as no need for moderation, goals may use a filter because they have a char limit) and you can invite others. Inviting others will add a thing to their “messages” (will need to be implemented and this may just be replaced with curator/manager) and then you can add things like goals, attach a forum, and more.
Uhhh….

A forumer with a cringe username (just call me Star or Anvil)
  • He/Him
  • A gamer who likes Minecraft, the Mario franchise and Super Smash Bros Ultimate
  • Mostly active on TIRAP, Suggestions and QaS
god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

starhero5697 wrote:

god286 wrote:

I have an idea: Scratch collabs! You can invite others to your “collab” (these will use studio titles and descriptions so scratch team happy as well as no need for moderation, goals may use a filter because they have a char limit) and you can invite others. Inviting others will add a thing to their “messages” (will need to be implemented and this may just be replaced with curator/manager) and then you can add things like goals, attach a forum, and more.
Uhhh….
?

meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
Kind-of good documentation
Easy to use
meowclient


                 _ ____  ___   __   
__ _ ___ __| |___ \( _ ) / /_
/ _` |/ _ \ / _` | __) / _ \| '_ \
| (_| | (_) | (_| |/ __/ (_) | (_) |
\__, |\___/ \__,_|_____\___/ \___/
|___/
^ inspired by @Chiroyce, made with figlet
starhero5697
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

god286 wrote:

god286 wrote:

-snip-

starhero5697 wrote:

Uhhh….
?
Why did you post a suggestion about collabing here?

Last edited by starhero5697 (Nov. 29, 2021 08:51:17)


A forumer with a cringe username (just call me Star or Anvil)
  • He/Him
  • A gamer who likes Minecraft, the Mario franchise and Super Smash Bros Ultimate
  • Mostly active on TIRAP, Suggestions and QaS
god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

starhero5697 wrote:

god286 wrote:

-snip-
Uhhh….
?
Why did you post a suggestion about collabing here?
That was something I would add to my website.

meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
Kind-of good documentation
Easy to use
meowclient


                 _ ____  ___   __   
__ _ ___ __| |___ \( _ ) / /_
/ _` |/ _ \ / _` | __) / _ \| '_ \
| (_| | (_) | (_| |/ __/ (_) | (_) |
\__, |\___/ \__,_|_____\___/ \___/
|___/
^ inspired by @Chiroyce, made with figlet
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

god286 wrote:

scratchinfo.app or scratchinfo.com or scratchinfo.net or scratchinfo.info or scratch.info or what? I don't know which TLD… what TLDs you like?
or scratchinfo.nz new zealand
scratchinfo.app sounds cool


Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape
starhero5697
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

god286 wrote:

That was something I would add to my website.
Oh.

A forumer with a cringe username (just call me Star or Anvil)
  • He/Him
  • A gamer who likes Minecraft, the Mario franchise and Super Smash Bros Ultimate
  • Mostly active on TIRAP, Suggestions and QaS
9pfs
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

starhero5697 wrote:

god286 wrote:

That was something I would add to my website.
Oh.
???

Update to Chrome 98 immediately More info
Share


topic/571765 MUST be apologized for.
Turns out, it was!!!

starhero5697
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

9pfs wrote:

???
Read #346 to #352.

A forumer with a cringe username (just call me Star or Anvil)
  • He/Him
  • A gamer who likes Minecraft, the Mario franchise and Super Smash Bros Ultimate
  • Mostly active on TIRAP, Suggestions and QaS
JoshAtticus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

god286 wrote:

I have an idea: Scratch collabs! You can invite others to your “collab” (these will use studio titles and descriptions so scratch team happy as well as no need for moderation.
I like it

~~I'm JoshAtticus!~~
I enjoy scratching, playing with tech and online privacy(not google)
This account is in archived state, I don't post projects here, and I might not be very active with comments and forums
I have 2 new accounts: @OSMANiC Team & @OSMANiCBetas



^^Made with Figlet^^










god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website


I suppose I am actually working on it! I made the endpoint work so that I can create a collab. Also you can see who created the collab (I now need to make a verifier so that you actually manage the collab studio and so that managers of the studio can uhh do stuff)
How does ocular make sure nothing bad is in the statuses?

meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
Kind-of good documentation
Easy to use
meowclient


                 _ ____  ___   __   
__ _ ___ __| |___ \( _ ) / /_
/ _` |/ _ \ / _` | __) / _ \| '_ \
| (_| | (_) | (_| |/ __/ (_) | (_) |
\__, |\___/ \__,_|_____\___/ \___/
|___/
^ inspired by @Chiroyce, made with figlet
Maximouse
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

god286 wrote:

How does ocular make sure nothing bad is in the statuses?
I think they're manually reviewed.


This is Maximouse's signature. Learn more about signatures.
god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

Maximouse wrote:

god286 wrote:

How does ocular make sure nothing bad is in the statuses?
I think they're manually reviewed.
Wow… I think that would be hard… is there any other solution?

meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
Kind-of good documentation
Easy to use
meowclient


                 _ ____  ___   __   
__ _ ___ __| |___ \( _ ) / /_
/ _` |/ _ \ / _` | __) / _ \| '_ \
| (_| | (_) | (_| |/ __/ (_) | (_) |
\__, |\___/ \__,_|_____\___/ \___/
|___/
^ inspired by @Chiroyce, made with figlet
god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

I'm thinking of making a reporting system for the new collabs thing. It won't have any sort of filtering but if you see anything bad then you can report. I might add a system where if there are like 8 reports then it will automatically stop people from going to that page.

meowclient
Typescript and ESM support
Kind-of good documentation
Easy to use
meowclient


                 _ ____  ___   __   
__ _ ___ __| |___ \( _ ) / /_
/ _` |/ _ \ / _` | __) / _ \| '_ \
| (_| | (_) | (_| |/ __/ (_) | (_) |
\__, |\___/ \__,_|_____\___/ \___/
|___/
^ inspired by @Chiroyce, made with figlet
kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchinfo - an epic website

god286 wrote:

I'm thinking of making a reporting system for the new collabs thing. It won't have any sort of filtering but if you see anything bad then you can report. I might add a system where if there are like 8 reports then it will automatically stop people from going to that page.
there should be at least one bad word filter npm package


Made using Nord Theme & Inkscape

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile