Discuss Scratch

NEEsh-not-niTCH
Scratcher
9 posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

moonlight_activist wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

moonlight_activist wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

WEEKLY* - Go onto the San Diego Zoo Website, and head to the live cameras (https://zoo.sandiegozoo.org/live-cams) Choose one or two animals to observe over the week - look at their behaviour and do some research into the animal(s) - then, in a forum post, describe what you saw (I will set up a master forum for this weekly in SaT)


*At the end of the week, leaders could compile all the camper findings into a “factbook” or something - I could do this, or Luna could since this was based off one of Luna's ideas
)
AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT
Would you like to do the compilling? I could, if you can't.
***** YOU. *********** SIXTY SECOND DEMON *** *********************************
What exactly does that means?
Like compile all the camper findings for the first weekly into a project for everyone to view
moonlight_activist
Scratcher
100+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

NEEsh-not-niTCH wrote:

moonlight_activist wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

moonlight_activist wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

WEEKLY* - Go onto the San Diego Zoo Website, and head to the live cameras (https://zoo.sandiegozoo.org/live-cams) Choose one or two animals to observe over the week - look at their behaviour and do some research into the animal(s) - then, in a forum post, describe what you saw (I will set up a master forum for this weekly in SaT)


*At the end of the week, leaders could compile all the camper findings into a “factbook” or something - I could do this, or Luna could since this was based off one of Luna's ideas
)
AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT
Would you like to do the compilling? I could, if you can't.
***** YOU. *********** SIXTY SECOND DEMON *** *********************************
What exactly does that means?
Like compile all the camper findings for the first weekly into a project for everyone to view
OK I can do that. Just for the weekly or for the entire week?

Heya! I'm Luna, you're favorite activist! Alts are: @LilacRose08(inactive) and@NatureGirl0840(aesthetic account)
NEEsh-not-niTCH
Scratcher
9 posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

moonlight_activist wrote:

NEEsh-not-niTCH wrote:

moonlight_activist wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

moonlight_activist wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

WEEKLY* - Go onto the San Diego Zoo Website, and head to the live cameras (https://zoo.sandiegozoo.org/live-cams) Choose one or two animals to observe over the week - look at their behaviour and do some research into the animal(s) - then, in a forum post, describe what you saw (I will set up a master forum for this weekly in SaT)


*At the end of the week, leaders could compile all the camper findings into a “factbook” or something - I could do this, or Luna could since this was based off one of Luna's ideas
)
AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT
Would you like to do the compilling? I could, if you can't.
***** YOU. *********** SIXTY SECOND DEMON *** *********************************
What exactly does that means?
Like compile all the camper findings for the first weekly into a project for everyone to view
OK I can do that. Just for the weekly or for the entire week?
Just for the weekly!
moonlight_activist
Scratcher
100+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

NEEsh-not-niTCH wrote:

moonlight_activist wrote:

NEEsh-not-niTCH wrote:

moonlight_activist wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

moonlight_activist wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

WEEKLY* - Go onto the San Diego Zoo Website, and head to the live cameras (https://zoo.sandiegozoo.org/live-cams) Choose one or two animals to observe over the week - look at their behaviour and do some research into the animal(s) - then, in a forum post, describe what you saw (I will set up a master forum for this weekly in SaT)


*At the end of the week, leaders could compile all the camper findings into a “factbook” or something - I could do this, or Luna could since this was based off one of Luna's ideas
)
AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT
Would you like to do the compilling? I could, if you can't.
***** YOU. *********** SIXTY SECOND DEMON *** *********************************
What exactly does that means?
Like compile all the camper findings for the first weekly into a project for everyone to view
OK I can do that. Just for the weekly or for the entire week?
Just for the weekly!
OK

Heya! I'm Luna, you're favorite activist! Alts are: @LilacRose08(inactive) and@NatureGirl0840(aesthetic account)
Cynthialz
Scratcher
91 posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

awesome! When do we start inviting?

heyy im chaotic perssononn

sci fi ftw :smirk:
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Cynthialz wrote:

awesome! When do we start inviting?
When paige gives me the green light. if pagie doesn't give it by 23:00 bst tomorrow, please feel free to start inviting


(That exists now. I’m back in requests. Yay)

Hope decided to “pemenantly borrow” my siggy idea- XD





Just your average forumer trying to get back into requests~

Crew-1 + Crew-2 + SN8 + SN9 + SN10 + SN11 + Perseverance + Ingeneuity


If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
“Ground?”
“Plane?”
- - -
out of contextness
yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT



- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
Cynthialz
Scratcher
91 posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Alright!

heyy im chaotic perssononn

sci fi ftw :smirk:
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

I think we're using my sort or paige's sort, but Paige has invited so start notifying and inviting! I'm setting up our little chaotic roleplay studio


(That exists now. I’m back in requests. Yay)

Hope decided to “pemenantly borrow” my siggy idea- XD





Just your average forumer trying to get back into requests~

Crew-1 + Crew-2 + SN8 + SN9 + SN10 + SN11 + Perseverance + Ingeneuity


If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
“Ground?”
“Plane?”
- - -
out of contextness
yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT



- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
moonlight_activist
Scratcher
100+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Milkysplash wrote:

I think we're using my sort or paige's sort, but Paige has invited so start notifying and inviting! I'm setting up our little chaotic roleplay studio
OK LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! BTW, should I have them introduce themselves in the comments?

Heya! I'm Luna, you're favorite activist! Alts are: @LilacRose08(inactive) and@NatureGirl0840(aesthetic account)
Cynthialz
Scratcher
91 posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

kay, I just want to make sure I have the right links, @Isauree, @ItzScratchUserHere, @lovecreamuh are in astronomy correct?

heyy im chaotic perssononn

sci fi ftw :smirk:
moonlight_activist
Scratcher
100+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Milkysplash wrote:

*At the end of the week, leaders could compile all the camper findings into a “factbook” or something - I could do this, or Luna could since this was based off one of Luna's ideas
)
Is the factbook a project?

Heya! I'm Luna, you're favorite activist! Alts are: @LilacRose08(inactive) and@NatureGirl0840(aesthetic account)
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

moonlight_activist wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

*At the end of the week, leaders could compile all the camper findings into a “factbook” or something - I could do this, or Luna could since this was based off one of Luna's ideas
)
Is the factbook a project?
Yes


(That exists now. I’m back in requests. Yay)

Hope decided to “pemenantly borrow” my siggy idea- XD





Just your average forumer trying to get back into requests~

Crew-1 + Crew-2 + SN8 + SN9 + SN10 + SN11 + Perseverance + Ingeneuity


If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
“Ground?”
“Plane?”
- - -
out of contextness
yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT



- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
NEEsh-not-niTCH
Scratcher
9 posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Milkysplash wrote:

WEEK 1 (NOVEMBER 1ST - 7TH DAILIES + WEEKLY)
these have been slightly edited for readability purposes

November 1st - Introduce yourself! Today, please introduce yourself to others - even if they're not from your cabin! No points.
November 2nd - Read this article: https://www.imaginationstationtoledo.org/education-resources/diy-activities/elephant-s-toothpaste/ and then, in the comments, explain how elephant's toothpaste works.
November 3rd - Watch this video on the groups of the periodic table: https://www.khanacademy.org/science/hs-chemistry/x2613d8165d88df5e:structure-and-properties-of-matter/x2613d8165d88df5e:the-periodic-table-and-properties-of-elements/v/periodic-table-groups?modal=1 and then choose one group and explain what the elements have in common
November 4th - Watch this video (scratch safe youtube link): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/youtube/V47uiGViibU/ and comment the most suprising thing you learnt/saw in the video!
November 5th - Play this simulator: https://phet.colorado.edu/sims/html/build-an-atom/latest/build-an-atom_en.html and name some of the elements you made.
November 6th - E-Latte needs to make a quick daily about ecology
November 7th - E-Latte needs to make a quick daily about ecology

WEEKLY* - Go onto the San Diego Zoo Website, and head to the live cameras (https://zoo.sandiegozoo.org/live-cams) Choose one or two animals to observe over the week - look at their behaviour and do some research into the animal(s) - then, in a forum post, describe what you saw (I will set up a master forum for this weekly in SaT)


*At the end of the week, leaders could compile all the camper findings into a “factbook” or something - I could do this, or Luna could since this was based off one of Luna's ideas

(This means we still need fun camp activities to fill my cabin's slot (I'm doing something which basically amounts to the same thing as a main daily for my cabin/create palaeontology resources for all cabins) such as switch-a-cabin day, Paige and Jojo - cabin wars, it's yours as I'm not sure how they're going to work and I KNOW you were going to do this last time (From sTaLkInG comments) We also need three more weeklies!)
bump and Also link - https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/554589/ (submission forum)
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Did someone not drop E-Latte the link?
*fixes*


(That exists now. I’m back in requests. Yay)

Hope decided to “pemenantly borrow” my siggy idea- XD





Just your average forumer trying to get back into requests~

Crew-1 + Crew-2 + SN8 + SN9 + SN10 + SN11 + Perseverance + Ingeneuity


If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
“Ground?”
“Plane?”
- - -
out of contextness
yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT



- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
ChaiLatte2233
Scratcher
100+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

whew! i just read everything-is there anything i URGENTLY need to do rn?

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

ChaiLatte2233 wrote:

whew! i just read everything-is there anything i URGENTLY need to do rn?
YES
1. invite your campers and notify
2. create 4 dailies based around ecology


(That exists now. I’m back in requests. Yay)

Hope decided to “pemenantly borrow” my siggy idea- XD





Just your average forumer trying to get back into requests~

Crew-1 + Crew-2 + SN8 + SN9 + SN10 + SN11 + Perseverance + Ingeneuity


If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
“Ground?”
“Plane?”
- - -
out of contextness
yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT



- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
PaigeTurnerE
Scratcher
500+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Can I get the first daily 4 tomorrow?

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ❝ You wanna be a big shot? ❞
Jojo_C0des
Scratcher
100+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Wait- are the dailies we all did (like we're we cleaned four days) for the main cabin or for our cabins?

☆ Artist • Christian • Author
➮ Heya! I'm Jojo
☆ I'm on the forums right now but here is where I hang out more!
My profile
My studio
☆ Advertisements
BE A SSC LEADER??? :D
Poggers chatting studio
PaigeTurnerE
Scratcher
500+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

main

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ❝ You wanna be a big shot? ❞
Jojo_C0des
Scratcher
100+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

PaigeTurnerE wrote:

main
Okay thought so I was just making sure I didn't put together a bunch of my cabin dallies for no reason haha

☆ Artist • Christian • Author
➮ Heya! I'm Jojo
☆ I'm on the forums right now but here is where I hang out more!
My profile
My studio
☆ Advertisements
BE A SSC LEADER??? :D
Poggers chatting studio

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile