Discuss Scratch

moonlight_activist
Scratcher
100+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Umi-san wrote:

1. What's your username? Nickname? Pronouns?
Hello there! I'm @Umi-san , but you can just call me Umi! Pronouns are she/her.

2. What cabin are you leading? What's the theme?
I'm leading Ecology. *That moment when you haven't made the theme yet*

3. What areas of science are you interested in?
I like Ecology and Botany!

4. Why did you decide to join SSC?
Because camps are fun and Paige is in here lol. u.u

5. Do any clubs/extracurriculars at school?
Does the Ukulele elective count?

6. What are you most excited for this session?
I'm very excited to meet all of you!

7. What's your minute goal?
I forgot :pog:

8. Favourite science-related movie/TV show?
I don't watch science-fiction, haha.

9. Is there anything important you think we need to know?
No?
Relateable with that theme, I have no idea!

Heya! I'm Luna, you're favorite activist! Alts are: @LilacRose08(inactive) and@NatureGirl0840(aesthetic account)
Cynthialz
Scratcher
100+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Okay then I'll answer thanks! ^^



⤿ celes ✦
➤ she/they ∘ writer ∘ guitarist ∘ sports ✩‧₊˚
↳ sci fi july swc ftw :smirk: ♡
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Cynthialz wrote:

Okay then I'll answer thanks! ^^
It's just for fun, don't feel pressured to do it, but it does help everyone get to now you a little better!


Hope decided to “pemenantly borrow” my siggy idea- XD



(That exists now. I’m back in requests. Yay)




Just your average forumer trying to get back into requests~

Crew-1 + Crew-2 + SN8 + SN9 + SN10 + SN11 + Perseverance + Ingeneuity


If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
“Ground?”
“Plane?”
- - -
out of contextness
yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT



- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Hmm, been thinking about allies, neutrals and enemies…
Cels, would you like Astronomy to be allies with Palaeontology?
Luna, do you want Chemistry to be neurtals or allies with Palaeontolgy
Umi we're enemies
Paige is our evil sib


Hope decided to “pemenantly borrow” my siggy idea- XD



(That exists now. I’m back in requests. Yay)




Just your average forumer trying to get back into requests~

Crew-1 + Crew-2 + SN8 + SN9 + SN10 + SN11 + Perseverance + Ingeneuity


If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
“Ground?”
“Plane?”
- - -
out of contextness
yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT



- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
moonlight_activist
Scratcher
100+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Milkysplash wrote:

Hmm, been thinking about allies, neutrals and enemies…
Cels, would you like Astronomy to be allies with Palaeontology?
Luna, do you want Chemistry to be neurtals or allies with Palaeontolgy
Umi we're enemies
Paige is our evil sib
We should be allies!

Heya! I'm Luna, you're favorite activist! Alts are: @LilacRose08(inactive) and@NatureGirl0840(aesthetic account)
moonlight_activist
Scratcher
100+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Milkysplash wrote:

Hmm, been thinking about allies, neutrals and enemies…
Cels, would you like Astronomy to be allies with Palaeontology?
Luna, do you want Chemistry to be neurtals or allies with Palaeontolgy
Umi we're enemies
Paige is our evil sib
Also, could we suggest daily/weekly ideas?

Heya! I'm Luna, you're favorite activist! Alts are: @LilacRose08(inactive) and@NatureGirl0840(aesthetic account)
Cynthialz
Scratcher
100+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

1. What's your username? Nickname? Pronouns?
@Cynthialz, Celes (used to be cynthia) She/her

2. What cabin are you leading? What's the theme?
Astronomy Still thinking on the theme xD

3. What areas of science are you interested in?
Astronomy of course! and pretty much anything else!

4. Why did you decide to join SSC?
Because science rules and Scratch camps are a lot of fun!

5. Do any clubs/extracurriculars at school?
Theatre and art

6. What are you most excited for this session?
Everything xD Especially seeing how much science I can do

7. What's your minute goal?
800 but I might go over xD

8. Favourite science-related movie/TV show?
*cough* star wars because sci fi yes

9. Is there anything important you think we need to know?
Not that I can think of right now xD

10. What is your favorite subject at school?
English but science is a close second

11. What is something that really sparked your love for science?
I've always liked science. but I feel like its so big. I mean people say magic is impossible you know but a lot of stuff with science is just as crazy as magic xD

12. Favorite science resources?
Nasa for sure-

my question: What are you most amazed about (science related)

Last edited by Cynthialz (Oct. 10, 2021 19:21:39)




⤿ celes ✦
➤ she/they ∘ writer ∘ guitarist ∘ sports ✩‧₊˚
↳ sci fi july swc ftw :smirk: ♡
Cynthialz
Scratcher
100+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Milkysplash wrote:

Hmm, been thinking about allies, neutrals and enemies…
Cels, would you like Astronomy to be allies with Palaeontology?
Luna, do you want Chemistry to be neurtals or allies with Palaeontolgy
Umi we're enemies
Paige is our evil sib
Allies sounds awesome ^^



⤿ celes ✦
➤ she/they ∘ writer ∘ guitarist ∘ sports ✩‧₊˚
↳ sci fi july swc ftw :smirk: ♡
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

moonlight_activist wrote:

Also, could we suggest daily/weekly ideas?
Yep! if so, contact me with replies to my comments here <3


Hope decided to “pemenantly borrow” my siggy idea- XD



(That exists now. I’m back in requests. Yay)




Just your average forumer trying to get back into requests~

Crew-1 + Crew-2 + SN8 + SN9 + SN10 + SN11 + Perseverance + Ingeneuity


If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
“Ground?”
“Plane?”
- - -
out of contextness
yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT



- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
moonlight_activist
Scratcher
100+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Cynthialz wrote:

1. What's your username? Nickname? Pronouns?
@Cynthialz, Celes (used to be cynthia) She/her

2. What cabin are you leading? What's the theme?
Astronomy Still thinking on the theme xD

3. What areas of science are you interested in?
Astronomy of course! and pretty much anything else!

4. Why did you decide to join SSC?
Because science rules and Scratch camps are a lot of fun!

5. Do any clubs/extracurriculars at school?
Theatre and art

6. What are you most excited for this session?
Everything xD Especially seeing how much science I can do

7. What's your minute goal?
800 but I might go over xD

8. Favourite science-related movie/TV show?
*cough* star wars because sci fi yes

9. Is there anything important you think we need to know?
Not that I can think of right now xD

10. What is your favorite subject at school?
English but science is a close second

11. What is something that really sparked your love for science?
I've always liked science. but I feel like its so big. I mean people say magic is impossible you know but a lot of stuff with science is just as crazy as magic xD

12. Favorite science resources?
Nasa for sure-

my question: What are you most amazed about (science related)
Nice! The thing I am most amazed about in science is that science can back up anything, and anything can be proved with science

Heya! I'm Luna, you're favorite activist! Alts are: @LilacRose08(inactive) and@NatureGirl0840(aesthetic account)
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

moonlight_activist wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

Hmm, been thinking about allies, neutrals and enemies…
Cels, would you like Astronomy to be allies with Palaeontology?
Luna, do you want Chemistry to be neurtals or allies with Palaeontolgy
Umi we're enemies
Paige is our evil sib
We should be allies!
Amazing!

Cynthialz wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

Hmm, been thinking about allies, neutrals and enemies…
Cels, would you like Astronomy to be allies with Palaeontology?
Luna, do you want Chemistry to be neurtals or allies with Palaeontolgy
Umi we're enemies
Paige is our evil sib
Allies sounds awesome ^^
Cool!

Can't wait to see you both on the “good” side!
(Zoomeepmeep is evil)
stupid sixty-second demon


Hope decided to “pemenantly borrow” my siggy idea- XD



(That exists now. I’m back in requests. Yay)




Just your average forumer trying to get back into requests~

Crew-1 + Crew-2 + SN8 + SN9 + SN10 + SN11 + Perseverance + Ingeneuity


If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
“Ground?”
“Plane?”
- - -
out of contextness
yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT



- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
moonlight_activist
Scratcher
100+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Milkysplash wrote:

moonlight_activist wrote:

Also, could we suggest daily/weekly ideas?
Yep! if so, contact me with replies to my comments here <3
ok

Heya! I'm Luna, you're favorite activist! Alts are: @LilacRose08(inactive) and@NatureGirl0840(aesthetic account)
NEEsh-not-niTCH
Scratcher
9 posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

think i should quickly clarify:
this is milky, on her SSC alt.
I'll pop in and out of this account from time to time, more often as camp gets closer.
moonlight_activist
Scratcher
100+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

NEEsh-not-niTCH wrote:

think i should quickly clarify:
this is milky, on her SSC alt.
I'll pop in and out of this account from time to time, more often as camp gets closer.
OK cool!

Heya! I'm Luna, you're favorite activist! Alts are: @LilacRose08(inactive) and@NatureGirl0840(aesthetic account)
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

few notes:
- if you want to help me with the memory book, tell me here, if you have access to canva and whatnot
- i am very happy helping out your cabin at any point!
- if you want a cabin aesthetic, let me know and i'll make one for you!
- if you need me to do data crunching, yell at me
- if you suggest daily/weekly ideas in this forum, i won't mind! i will compile a list at some point, then we can decide what dailies should go when, etc. Let's try and be more organised this session <3


Hope decided to “pemenantly borrow” my siggy idea- XD



(That exists now. I’m back in requests. Yay)




Just your average forumer trying to get back into requests~

Crew-1 + Crew-2 + SN8 + SN9 + SN10 + SN11 + Perseverance + Ingeneuity


If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
“Ground?”
“Plane?”
- - -
out of contextness
yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT



- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
moonlight_activist
Scratcher
100+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Milkysplash wrote:

few notes:
- if you want to help me with the memory book, tell me here, if you have access to canva and whatnot
- i am very happy helping out your cabin at any point!
- if you want a cabin aesthetic, let me know and i'll make one for you!
- if you need me to do data crunching, yell at me
- if you suggest daily/weekly ideas in this forum, i won't mind! i will compile a list at some point, then we can decide what dailies should go when, etc. Let's try and be more organised this session <3
OK thanks! Can I help with the memory book?

Heya! I'm Luna, you're favorite activist! Alts are: @LilacRose08(inactive) and@NatureGirl0840(aesthetic account)
Cynthialz
Scratcher
100+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Milkysplash wrote:

few notes:
- if you want to help me with the memory book, tell me here, if you have access to canva and whatnot
- i am very happy helping out your cabin at any point!
- if you want a cabin aesthetic, let me know and i'll make one for you!
- if you need me to do data crunching, yell at me
- if you suggest daily/weekly ideas in this forum, i won't mind! i will compile a list at some point, then we can decide what dailies should go when, etc. Let's try and be more organised this session <3

I'd love to help with the memory book! ^^ I do have access to Canva! *laughs in obsessed with canva*



⤿ celes ✦
➤ she/they ∘ writer ∘ guitarist ∘ sports ✩‧₊˚
↳ sci fi july swc ftw :smirk: ♡
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

moonlight_activist wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

few notes:
- if you want to help me with the memory book, tell me here, if you have access to canva and whatnot
- i am very happy helping out your cabin at any point!
- if you want a cabin aesthetic, let me know and i'll make one for you!
- if you need me to do data crunching, yell at me
- if you suggest daily/weekly ideas in this forum, i won't mind! i will compile a list at some point, then we can decide what dailies should go when, etc. Let's try and be more organised this session <3
OK thanks! Can I help with the memory book?

Cynthialz wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

few notes:
- if you want to help me with the memory book, tell me here, if you have access to canva and whatnot
- i am very happy helping out your cabin at any point!
- if you want a cabin aesthetic, let me know and i'll make one for you!
- if you need me to do data crunching, yell at me
- if you suggest daily/weekly ideas in this forum, i won't mind! i will compile a list at some point, then we can decide what dailies should go when, etc. Let's try and be more organised this session <3

I'd love to help with the memory book! ^^ I do have access to Canva! *laughs in obsessed with canva*
Amazing, thank you!
the canva document is basically a blank page right now. Anyway, i'll send you the link once it's a bit more set up + i've added all the comments I need to and so on


Hope decided to “pemenantly borrow” my siggy idea- XD



(That exists now. I’m back in requests. Yay)




Just your average forumer trying to get back into requests~

Crew-1 + Crew-2 + SN8 + SN9 + SN10 + SN11 + Perseverance + Ingeneuity


If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
“Ground?”
“Plane?”
- - -
out of contextness
yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT



- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
moonlight_activist
Scratcher
100+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

Milkysplash wrote:

moonlight_activist wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

few notes:
- if you want to help me with the memory book, tell me here, if you have access to canva and whatnot
- i am very happy helping out your cabin at any point!
- if you want a cabin aesthetic, let me know and i'll make one for you!
- if you need me to do data crunching, yell at me
- if you suggest daily/weekly ideas in this forum, i won't mind! i will compile a list at some point, then we can decide what dailies should go when, etc. Let's try and be more organised this session <3
OK thanks! Can I help with the memory book?

Cynthialz wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

few notes:
- if you want to help me with the memory book, tell me here, if you have access to canva and whatnot
- i am very happy helping out your cabin at any point!
- if you want a cabin aesthetic, let me know and i'll make one for you!
- if you need me to do data crunching, yell at me
- if you suggest daily/weekly ideas in this forum, i won't mind! i will compile a list at some point, then we can decide what dailies should go when, etc. Let's try and be more organised this session <3

I'd love to help with the memory book! ^^ I do have access to Canva! *laughs in obsessed with canva*
Amazing, thank you!
the canva document is basically a blank page right now. Anyway, i'll send you the link once it's a bit more set up + i've added all the comments I need to and so on
OK, and last question(of the day lol): When do we have to decide the co-leaders?

Heya! I'm Luna, you're favorite activist! Alts are: @LilacRose08(inactive) and@NatureGirl0840(aesthetic account)
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SSC November 2021 Leader and Memory Book Forum

MEMORY BOOK THEME IDEAS
Like SWC, our memory book will have a theme! Please keep in mind that themes need to be broad enough that all cabins can create a subtheme for the memory book based on that, and I understand it could be hard. For example, the theme could be elements of the periodic table, Astronomy could go for hydrogen as a subtheme, botany could go for carbon etc.

Everyone is invited to add a theme to this list! We'll have a vote before the 15th.

Themes List
Oceans
Canvasses/Paint
Paintings

Last edited by Milkysplash (Oct. 11, 2021 21:09:42)



Hope decided to “pemenantly borrow” my siggy idea- XD



(That exists now. I’m back in requests. Yay)




Just your average forumer trying to get back into requests~

Crew-1 + Crew-2 + SN8 + SN9 + SN10 + SN11 + Perseverance + Ingeneuity


If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
“Ground?”
“Plane?”
- - -
out of contextness
yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT



- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile