Discuss Scratch

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

Here are the pros and cons of stardust dragon and stardust cell:

Dragon:

Pros: high DPS, can kill most Hardmode enemies quickly.

Cons: single bosses will have invinciblity frames, preventing attack.

Overall: use for crowds and destroyer only.

Cell:

Pros: ranged attack, doesn’t hug player lots, useful in large amounts. Doesn’t prevent other weapons from hitting. Overtime damage.

Cons: fast, but not too useful against fast bosses and enemies.

Overall: use for both crowds and single enemies, especially with stardust armour.

Overall: take both, but use cell more often.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

78ch3 wrote:

You misspelled “dragon”

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

So the other day I completed (?) an Expert throwing playthrough… The WoF (final boss of a throwing playthrough bc of no hardmode throwing stuff) was a piece of cake because of the rediculously overpowered thing that is beenades.

I used to make stuff on here, now i just come on when i'm bored, don't expect anything from me now.
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Jan. 1, 2020 00:00:00)
oh no, the joke is dead because that time is no longer in the future :I
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Apr. 20, 2069 00:00:00)
that's better
;
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

You misspelled “dragon”
No i didn’t.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

78ch3 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

You misspelled “dragon”
No i didn’t.
Just saying it's basically universally agreed that dragon is the better summon since it deals crazy amounts of damage with enough summons (at least against bosses)

(also people saying “you misspelled ____” on these forums is basically them saying “i think that ____ is better”)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

You misspelled “dragon”
No i didn’t.
Just saying it's basically universally agreed that dragon is the better summon since it deals crazy amounts of damage with enough summons (at least against bosses)

(also people saying “you misspelled ____” on these forums is basically them saying “i think that ____ is better”)
Large amounts of cells allow high damage while still allowing high damage attacks (such as meowmere) to be effective.

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

78ch3 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

You misspelled “dragon”
No i didn’t.

Large amounts of cells allow high damage while still allowing high damage attacks (such as meowmere) to be effective.
let's just agree to disagree: you like having a million bubbles i like having a giant freaking dragon so yeah

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

You misspelled “dragon”
No i didn’t.

let's just agree to disagree: you like having a million bubbles i like having a giant freaking dragon so yeah
Think you could beat me in an ultimate PVP battle verses me (meowmere, star wrath and Terrarian as main weapons, with phantasm and cell staff as other weapons, with solar flare armour) verses you.

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

78ch3 wrote:

-snip-
Think you could beat me in an ultimate PVP battle verses me (meowmere, star wrath and Terrarian as main weapons, with phantasm and cell staff as other weapons, with solar flare armour) verses you.
…that's completely unrelated to what we were talking about?????????

(also i don't play pvp)

Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

78ch3 wrote:

Nah, I could do that with a copper shortsword Minions and sentries don't attack players, so your cells/dragon are completely useless. Plus, Nebula Armor + the Last Prism would easily win that battle, due to raw damage output (you can use it to destroy the Pumpkin Moon's Wave 15 with no mana potions and just the health and mana from the enemies). Or Vorrtex Armor + the Sniper Rifle + the S.D.M.G.

I used to make stuff on here, now i just come on when i'm bored, don't expect anything from me now.
that's better
;
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

Greenduck54 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Nah, I could do that with a copper shortsword Minions and sentries don't attack players, so your cells/dragon are completely useless. Plus, Nebula Armor + the Last Prism would easily win that battle, due to raw damage output (you can use it to destroy the Pumpkin Moon's Wave 15 with no mana potions and just the health and mana from the enemies). Or Vorrtex Armor + the Sniper Rifle + the S.D.M.G.
Haha, no. Star wrath could shred you in moments.

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

78ch3 wrote:

Greenduck54 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

inb4 sniper scope

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Greenduck54 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

inb4 sniper scope
Hide in blocks.

Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

78ch3 wrote:

Greenduck54 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Sniper Rifle = Ability to be seen and hit from what to you is offscreen. Plus, Vortex armor set bonus is stealth.

that's better
;
Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

78ch3 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Greenduck54 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

inb4 sniper scope
Hide in blocks.
Lets see, what endgame weapons can hit through blocks?
Lunar Flare
Solar Eruption
(If you have a one wide hole) Terrarian
Star Wrath

Hiding in blocks is useless tbh, the other player could just hide in blocks underneath you and it would completely nullify the Star Wrath, as Star Wrath projectiles stop travelling through blocks at three blocks above you.
so why are we discussing a hypothetical pvp battle again?

Last edited by Greenduck54 (May 8, 2018 22:52:50)

that's better
;
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

Greenduck54 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Greenduck54 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

inb4 sniper scope
Hide in blocks.
Lunar Flare
Solar Eruption
Star Wrath

Hiding in blocks is useless tbh, the other player could just hide in blocks underneath you and it would completely nullify the Star Wrath, as Star Wrath projectiles stop travelling through blocks at three blocks above you.
Because I disagreed with their decision that cell staff is better than dragon staff

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

Bump I guess

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

Greenduck54 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Greenduck54 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

inb4 sniper scope
Hide in blocks.
Lunar Flare
Solar Eruption
Star Wrath

Because I disagreed with their decision that cell staff is better than dragon staff

Greenduck54 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Greenduck54 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

inb4 sniper scope
Hide in blocks.
Lunar Flare
Solar Eruption
Star Wrath

But are you fast? I will hide in a 12 Block tall hallway, moving up and down with my UFO, using whatever I can.

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria Topic

78ch3 wrote:

But are you fast? I will hide in a 12 Block tall hallway, moving up and down with my UFO, using whatever I can.
and then last prism happened

Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria Topic

78ch3 wrote:

slime mount+bundle of balloons+portal gun= falls way faster and jumps really high (on the slime)

Last edited by Greenduck54 (May 11, 2018 22:55:58)

that's better
;