Discuss Scratch

-seiun
Scratcher
500+ posts

Science Fiction Cabin Discussion

I'm going to bed now, so I'll leave the cabin wars and everything to Misty and LJ! Let's complete all those wars!

I added a link to the description that contains cabin war stats. Please do add on to it as a new post so campers know which cabin wars to write towards

Last edited by -seiun (Nov. 13, 2021 15:06:27)

Just your average weirdo in high school with big dreams (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
bodi3
Scratcher
100+ posts

-seiun wrote:

I said this:

Hi there, thank you for the apology. I'm glad to know you've noticed it and I really hope that the “rivalry” can be toned down on a bit. However, would you mind explaining yourself? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/30318390/comments/#comments-166184708

aHHH yes! That's Great! Let me know if they try anything more outrageous, I'm handing out a collection of free telekinetic punches to all those who mess with us

-seiun wrote:

I'm going to bed now, so I'll leave the cabin wars and everything to Misty and LJ! Let's complete all those wars!

Good night Aria! And YESS LJ AND MISTY YOU GO MAKE SCI-FI ROCKK

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
┊┊★ *  ❝When you can run but can't hide,
┊┊* . * ✦ keep running until you find courage to
┊☆ ° ✧          Fight Back.❞ - bodi3
★*
-seiun
Scratcher
500+ posts

Also, please check on Real-Fi. The war I gave them should end in less than an hour from the time this message is posted and they aren't done yet. If they arent done by the time their time is up, I'm pretty sure you guys know what to do ;D https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/30309044/comments/#comments-166406678

bodi3
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just a little check in to let you guys know about something Amy from Adventure said when I confronted her. And this time… its a bit different from what you'd expect. Here, read this. https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/30313308/comments/#comments-166413089

Last edited by bodi3 (Nov. 13, 2021 17:21:54)

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
★*
26friedland
Scratcher
500+ posts

-seiun wrote:

Okay, I'm mad now. Adventure is going too far. I just went to their cabin to tell them about the invalid war and I scrolled comments in the process and you know what I saw?

They are fricking using the in-cabin prompts LJ created to get more words. They are leeching off our prompts
I'M SORRY WHAT

ayy i'm LJ!
⤷ hamilton | in the heights | dear evan hansen | be more chill | into the woods | wicked | six | encanto | the two princes | wtnv | star wars | mcu | hadestown | and andrey isn't here
⤷ sorcery of thorns | kotlc | lemony snicket | hp | grishaverse | riordanverse (& pjo musical) | tyme series | matilda | one and only ivan | wayside school | the parker inheritance | ms. bixby's last day | httyd | remarkable journey of coyote sunrise | berrybrook middle school | tiffany aching |
⤷ ✰ soccer player ✰ violinist ✰ ravenclaw ✰ writer ✰ bookdragon ✰ theatre kid ✰ all hail the glow cloud ✰

◈◈ #realfiftw ◈◈
26friedland
Scratcher
500+ posts

-seiun wrote:

LJ, could you possibly share your spreadsheet?
ok yeah here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K54aaOeB8S0vZaey1K_HsoVwkj8Uto-uyXvAcvfFoTs/edit#gid=0

ayy i'm LJ!
⤷ hamilton | in the heights | dear evan hansen | be more chill | into the woods | wicked | six | encanto | the two princes | wtnv | star wars | mcu | hadestown | and andrey isn't here
⤷ sorcery of thorns | kotlc | lemony snicket | hp | grishaverse | riordanverse (& pjo musical) | tyme series | matilda | one and only ivan | wayside school | the parker inheritance | ms. bixby's last day | httyd | remarkable journey of coyote sunrise | berrybrook middle school | tiffany aching |
⤷ ✰ soccer player ✰ violinist ✰ ravenclaw ✰ writer ✰ bookdragon ✰ theatre kid ✰ all hail the glow cloud ✰

◈◈ #realfiftw ◈◈
-seiun
Scratcher
500+ posts

26friedland wrote:

-seiun wrote:

ok yeah here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K54aaOeB8S0vZaey1K_HsoVwkj8Uto-uyXvAcvfFoTs/edit#gid=0
Ah, it says I have to request edit access

bodi3
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey, quick question! I've been curious. Are marks from the writing competition towards the end of SWC added to Cabin Points? If so, if someone from a Cabin with only few marks less than us wins first place, will their cabin automatically overtake us?

Last edited by bodi3 (Nov. 14, 2021 12:45:02)

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
★*
26friedland
Scratcher
500+ posts

-seiun wrote:

26friedland wrote:

-seiun wrote:

Ah, it says I have to request edit access
oops i'll fix that xD

ayy i'm LJ!

◈◈ #realfiftw ◈◈
26friedland
Scratcher
500+ posts

bodi3 wrote:

Hey, quick question! I've been curious. Are marks from the writing competition towards the end of SWC added to Cabin Points? If so, if someone from a Cabin with only few marks less than us wins first place, will their cabin automatically overtake us?

i don't really know what you mean?
but placing in the comp gets your cabin a ton of points, and the higher you are, the more points they have.
those points are added to your cabin points as a total, so if your cabin was sorta in the middle and then totally swept the comp you could win
but if you were super far ahead of everyone else, like rEaLLY far, and didn't win anything, you could also still win!

ayy i'm LJ!

◈◈ #realfiftw ◈◈
bodi3
Scratcher
100+ posts

26friedland wrote:

i don't really know what you mean?

Don't worry lol you explained everything perfectly
Thanks LJ! ^^

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
★*
bodi3
Scratcher
100+ posts

Also, for your consideration, I have some info.
After I asked Adira to spy on the most active Adventure campers, she found some things out and copy-pasted these comments onto my profile to let me know.

“@HydroHype is active at 8:00am to 8:17pm WLG. copied and pasted :]”
“and @-Pika-Cat- ‘s schedule isn’t all that predictable-”

Adira also asked these to be deleted. So I will be deleting them from my profile, but this text copy will be left here so you guys know

Last edited by bodi3 (Nov. 15, 2021 10:06:28)

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
★*
26friedland
Scratcher
500+ posts

bodi3 wrote:

Don't worry lol you explained everything perfectly
Thanks LJ! ^^

you're welcome

about the adventure stuff - hmmm interesting

ayy i'm LJ!

◈◈ #realfiftw ◈◈
-seiun
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lightning has brought some juicy info. Here is non-fi's secret base + secret account:
https://scratch.mit.edu/users/meowmonarcy/
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/30608872/comments

bodi3
Scratcher
100+ posts

You know what? Imma head out and give lightning a pat on the back. He's been working very well.

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
★*
bodi3
Scratcher
100+ posts

And I have a little idea to pitch.

*ahem*

Shall I prepare some bribes Prizes for those who will be completing the new weekly?

It can get more people to do the weekly, after all, I've seen couple of campers already talking about wanting a matching pfp. Although that will have to wait, I will be able to do them a simplistic art request or something such-like which doesn't need too much effort (cuz November is too hectic for me to create anything bigger oof-)

I can also hand out some free follows on my alts, for any camper who likes follows

now I need to take my slightly bloodshot eyes off the screen lol
Tell me what you guys think of ma idea =D

Last edited by bodi3 (Nov. 15, 2021 15:46:16)

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
★*
-seiun
Scratcher
500+ posts

Advice from Alyelle regarding our current rank >:(((( https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Xenomine/#comments-171142728

For some reason the fact that Adventure out of all cabins is above us makes me mad. After all that they did to us-

bodi3
Scratcher
100+ posts

-seiun wrote:

For some reason the fact that Adventure out of all cabins is above us makes me mad. After all that they did to us-

At the moment I am mad too. But the fact that makes me most mad is how they're literally RUBBING IT IN OUR FACES that they are ahead of us when we never did that to them.

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
★*
bodi3
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aria, shall I take up the task of commenting on Camper's profiles?

Also, how was that idea of ‘Prizes’? Was it good? What do you think? Should I do that?

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
★*
-seiun
Scratcher
500+ posts

bodi3 wrote:

-seiun wrote:

At the moment I am mad too. But the fact that makes me most mad is how they're literally RUBBING IT IN OUR FACES that they are ahead of us when we never did that to them.

Ikr- they came into our cabin and wars like “Idek how Adventure is first”

We'll make them regret rubbing it in our faces >:( I will gladly let Poetry be first (if not us) as long as it means Adventure isn't first