Discuss Scratch

rayli1123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

Generally I just save my projects as a copy and this fixes the problem.

Select this and press ctrl + shift + down to see the rest of my signature!
This is my signature. It appears below my posts. You can customize your signature at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/your username here.


Last updated on Jan 18, 2022

Check my projects that I am semi-proud of
Car Traffic Simulator
Turbo Mode Detector
Raycasted 3d Maze












































Comment “bro fix the bugs already” on my profile if you found this
shadlok34
Scratcher
85 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

Hey guys, I need some advice. If anyone here is good at knowing if things are haunted or not can you help me out? I have this stuff bear *little* and every time I pick it up or even near it I just get this bad vibe. I usually leave the bear in my closet but it does not always stay there. I sometimes will find it still in the same place I left it but other times I find it in a different place. Like somewhere else in my closet or even in my room with the closet door wide open. *don't even ask me how it managed to open the door bc I don't know* It has not tried to hurt me in any way but I do see weird shadows out of the corner of my eye when I am near the bear and a really cold feeling comes over me. I have not caught any proof of it moving. But it is really hard to tell bc the image seems really hazy which I know its not my computer bc I have multiple other videos that have come out without the haze. Please if anyone knows what I should do; please let me known as soon as u can

We come into this world unknown
But know that we are not alone
They try and knock us down
But change is coming, it's our time now
sc-animations
Scratcher
100+ posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

shadlok34 wrote:

Hey guys, I need some advice. If anyone here is good at knowing if things are haunted or not can you help me out? I have this stuff bear *little* and every time I pick it up or even near it I just get this bad vibe. I usually leave the bear in my closet but it does not always stay there. I sometimes will find it still in the same place I left it but other times I find it in a different place. Like somewhere else in my closet or even in my room with the closet door wide open. *don't even ask me how it managed to open the door bc I don't know* It has not tried to hurt me in any way but I do see weird shadows out of the corner of my eye when I am near the bear and a really cold feeling comes over me. I have not caught any proof of it moving. But it is really hard to tell bc the image seems really hazy which I know its not my computer bc I have multiple other videos that have come out without the haze. Please if anyone knows what I should do; please let me known as soon as u can
this has nothing to do with image problems…

stuck on the giant enemy spider in Sonic Mania
LongTailCat3
Scratcher
6 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

shadlok34 wrote:

Hey guys, I need some advice. If anyone here is good at knowing if things are haunted or not can you help me out? I have this stuff bear *little* and every time I pick it up or even near it I just get this bad vibe. I usually leave the bear in my closet but it does not always stay there. I sometimes will find it still in the same place I left it but other times I find it in a different place. Like somewhere else in my closet or even in my room with the closet door wide open. *don't even ask me how it managed to open the door bc I don't know* It has not tried to hurt me in any way but I do see weird shadows out of the corner of my eye when I am near the bear and a really cold feeling comes over me. I have not caught any proof of it moving. But it is really hard to tell bc the image seems really hazy which I know its not my computer bc I have multiple other videos that have come out without the haze. Please if anyone knows what I should do; please let me known as soon as u can
wat

She/It/They
Joined Scratch: 8th of September, 2016
SonicandbobbyReturns
Scratcher
2 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

Uh, Scratch Team When i change my profile to Bald Barbie. it's just a scratch cat. can you fix it please?
shadlok34
Scratcher
85 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

t

SonicandbobbyReturns wrote:

Uh, Scratch Team When i change my profile to Bald Barbie. it's just a scratch cat. can you fix it please?
that is scary

We come into this world unknown
But know that we are not alone
They try and knock us down
But change is coming, it's our time now
shadlok34
Scratcher
85 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

sc-animations wrote:

shadlok34 wrote:

Hey guys, I need some advice. If anyone here is good at knowing if things are haunted or not can you help me out? I have this stuff bear *little* and every time I pick it up or even near it I just get this bad vibe. I usually leave the bear in my closet but it does not always stay there. I sometimes will find it still in the same place I left it but other times I find it in a different place. Like somewhere else in my closet or even in my room with the closet door wide open. *don't even ask me how it managed to open the door bc I don't know* It has not tried to hurt me in any way but I do see weird shadows out of the corner of my eye when I am near the bear and a really cold feeling comes over me. I have not caught any proof of it moving. But it is really hard to tell bc the image seems really hazy which I know its not my computer bc I have multiple other videos that have come out without the haze. Please if anyone knows what I should do; please let me known as soon as u can
this has nothing to do with image problems…
I know…I could not find a studio for ghost problems

We come into this world unknown
But know that we are not alone
They try and knock us down
But change is coming, it's our time now
Codin_Queen222
Scratcher
16 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

It can't

SonicandbobbyReturns wrote:

Uh, Scratch Team When i change my profile to Bald Barbie. it's just a scratch cat. can you fix it please?
It can't be fixed… Since the ST is makin updates.
TheSmartGuy1234
Scratcher
100+ posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

sit_candy wrote:

I agree. When I get a reply from someone in my mail box, the Profile picture is shown, but when I reply to that person, The PFP disappears


when I receive [Glitches with Profile pictures v]
say [Me: Pease fix this Glitch Scratch Team. Do not ignore this :(]
Example? That will help a lot

My new very funny animation
My very fun game!
My cool platformer!

I don't necropost; I bring old threads back to life.

I AM THE PERSON WHO FIGURED OUT THE REASONS OF THE THUMBNAIL AND PFP BUG!

what


My kumquat protectors ('_'::stack)(o,o::stack control)(ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ::stack variables)(d_b::stack operators)(1_1::stack motion)(²-²::stack looks)(°-°::stack sound)::stack ::transparent
(((((O_O::#07c)::#0c0)::#aa0)::#a80)::#a00) ((((('-'::events)::pen)::sound)::looks)::motion) (((((._.::#0af)::#0f0)::#ff0)::#fd0)::#f00) ((((('w'::#4ff)::#7ff)::#aff)::#dff)::#fff)::#394759 ring
made by mybearworld
when [something v] key pressed
repeat (1000)
Mom and dad Shouts [loudly]
end
say [Please do something about this] for [Infinity] secs
when [anything v] > [-Infinity]
if <followed?> then
say [Thanks!]
else
say [FOLLOW ME NOW]
end

Game controller


|||||||^|||||||
||<|||a|||>|
|||||||v|||||||

d3b1dragonscat
Scratcher
4 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

glad this finally got cleared pff-, but i also found that unsharing and then resharing fixes it.
LavenderLemonSquare
Scratcher
24 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

replying from november 2021
same

For people who likes drama:

when green flag clicked
forever
if <[Heart)] = [found love]> then
set [ Heart ] to [ Disgust ]
end
end
Animal508
Scratcher
20 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

Still having problems
CoolGolub
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

My bug with thumbnail of my contest dissapeared…
Great!

Last edited by CoolGolub (Nov. 19, 2021 14:40:05)



MDCCCLXVII
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

The topic for Project thumbnails show as a Scratch Cat has been closed.

Edit: All bug topics linked in the original post have now been closed.

Last edited by MDCCCLXVII (Nov. 20, 2021 02:35:22)

shadlok34
Scratcher
85 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

I have notice that when someone responds to me that their comment does not always show. To make it show I have to respond to it. I can see the response in my email but not when I go to the comment.

We come into this world unknown
But know that we are not alone
They try and knock us down
But change is coming, it's our time now
LOLScratch12233
Scratcher
100+ posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<


WHY IT LOOKS LIKE THIS???

This is my friend, Cassandra, she protects me with guns
Everyone loves Scratch
My profile
Have fun!
all of fnf main characters icons
cheddargirl
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

Hey OP, quick question: is it alright if I change the title to all caps “>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<”? It seem like the currently title is too lengthy and easy to miss.

Sadly, my forum signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.
CREEDWOLFm
Scratcher
1 post

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

I'm having this same problem
D-ScratchNinja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

cheddargirl wrote:

Hey OP, quick question: is it alright if I change the title to all caps “>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<”? It seem like the currently title is too lengthy and easy to miss.
Sure, I like that, it'll help draw attention.

D-ScratchNinja
- The following is my signature, which always shows up below my posts. -


Thumbnails glitching? Please give this sticky topic a read before discussing the issues.

Thumbnail delivery updates
OS: Windows 10 (20H2) / Browser: Microsoft Edge 96 (96.0.1054.62) / Updated this info Dec 23, 2021 / Time zone: PST/PDT






How have the current limits of studios been? Good? Not great? What do you think they should be? Take my new poll if you want to share your opinions!

I have a game jam! We're making time attack-themed games!

Like to record your game and watch others' replays? Try Replay Multiplayer!

I have a poll for studio users! You can pick and submit your preferences here.

My new official trading cards series! No worries, they're free!

Learn more about why it might take a while to update Scratch.
Ziolo7
Scratcher
23 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<


there is a problem when I wanted to change your pfp and when I changed them - now on the forum and in the activities you can see my pfp but as you enter the profile it is no longer there, fix it

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile