Discuss Scratch

TrashBoat3030
Scratcher
32 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

i guess no wants to see my sully wazowski pfp
electricmoonss
Scratcher
6 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

i've been having some issues with my profile picture for a day now. it was working just fine until i tried to change it, and then it got set to default. i tried a few more profile pictures just to see if it was something with the first one, but none worked. some people have said they saw it for a little bit. it's getting quite annoying. does anyone know how to fix this? i've never had a problem with it before.
lovebird356
Scratcher
10 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

I'm sad


Rip it off, show the symbol on your chest
Say come on and show the world who you really are
It's not enough to be better than the rest
Gotta take it to the top and make yourself a superstar
You don't need them to believe in you
Get your mission on lock and see it through
You've got all the power you need in you
The power you need in you, the power you need in you
shadlok34
Scratcher
85 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

scratch seems to be going through some issues right now. I wonder if it has to due with the massive update scratch team is working on

We come into this world unknown
But know that we are not alone
They try and knock us down
But change is coming, it's our time now
White_Lord
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

shadlok34 wrote:

scratch seems to be going through some issues right now. I wonder if it has to due with the massive update scratch team is working on
Massive update… Update of profiles?

ꅏꃅꀤ꓄ꍟ_꒒ꂦꋪꀸ the Scratcher.

The host of six studios:

Best projects on Scratch, Art Island, Music On Scratch, White_Lord and Friends, #BringBackManagerRights and Русское сообщество скретчеров 4.0.

- Honorary member of BLS -

I'm Scratcher from Ukraine. ☕️ I like to draw, read and watch movies.
shadlok34
Scratcher
85 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

White_Lord wrote:

shadlok34 wrote:

scratch seems to be going through some issues right now. I wonder if it has to due with the massive update scratch team is working on
Massive update… Update of profiles?

I think they are updating the servers to make them work better

We come into this world unknown
But know that we are not alone
They try and knock us down
But change is coming, it's our time now
WoofTubeYT
Scratcher
100+ posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

my own pfp isnt loading for me

https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/30700400/ my rpg movement system
Spread The Message

Brachy08 wrote:

Kind people are likely to be more noticed than mean people.
define be kind
say [kind words]
do kind things

define do kind things
spread the message
ask [Please and Thank You] and wait
all sorts of kind stuff

define spread the message
broadcast [the message v]

define all sorts of kind stuff
set [stuff to do v] to [kind stuff]

when green flag clicked
be kind
White_Lord
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

WoofTubeYT wrote:

my own pfp isnt loading for me
I see your pfp.

ꅏꃅꀤ꓄ꍟ_꒒ꂦꋪꀸ the Scratcher.

The host of six studios:

Best projects on Scratch, Art Island, Music On Scratch, White_Lord and Friends, #BringBackManagerRights and Русское сообщество скретчеров 4.0.

- Honorary member of BLS -

I'm Scratcher from Ukraine. ☕️ I like to draw, read and watch movies.
electricmoonss
Scratcher
6 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

electricmoonss wrote:

i've been having some issues with my profile picture for a day now. it was working just fine until i tried to change it, and then it got set to default. i tried a few more profile pictures just to see if it was something with the first one, but none worked. some people have said they saw it for a little bit. it's getting quite annoying. does anyone know how to fix this? i've never had a problem with it before.
i can see it in the curator sections of studios and the discussion thingies, but nowhere else
TrashBoat3030
Scratcher
32 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

shadlok34 wrote:

White_Lord wrote:

shadlok34 wrote:

scratch seems to be going through some issues right now. I wonder if it has to due with the massive update scratch team is working on
Massive update… Update of profiles?

I think they are updating the servers to make them work better


thats suprising
TrashBoat3030
Scratcher
32 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

oh ive also noticed that it takes a little longer for GIF pfps to show up but if you have set your pfp as a gif and it isnt showing up, dont bother changing it now. You wont see a difference
TrashBoat3030
Scratcher
32 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

when green flag clicked
forever
play sound [SCRATCH PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! v]
end
shadlok34
Scratcher
85 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

TrashBoat3030 wrote:

shadlok34 wrote:

White_Lord wrote:

shadlok34 wrote:

scratch seems to be going through some issues right now. I wonder if it has to due with the massive update scratch team is working on
Massive update… Update of profiles?

I think they are updating the servers to make them work better


thats suprising

they also could be updating the entire scratch website as well

We come into this world unknown
But know that we are not alone
They try and knock us down
But change is coming, it's our time now
MadaraWitDaSharingan
Scratcher
500+ posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

TrashBoat3030 wrote:

shadlok34 wrote:

White_Lord wrote:

shadlok34 wrote:

scratch seems to be going through some issues right now. I wonder if it has to due with the massive update scratch team is working on
Massive update… Update of profiles?

I think they are updating the servers to make them work better


thats suprising
Making servers better at the cost of them being god awful, the irony.

“I've been wanted in 49 States for dodging the IRS, do you really think you can find me?”

Written By Me

shadlok34
Scratcher
85 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

MadaraWitDaSharingan wrote:

TrashBoat3030 wrote:

shadlok34 wrote:

White_Lord wrote:

shadlok34 wrote:

scratch seems to be going through some issues right now. I wonder if it has to due with the massive update scratch team is working on
Massive update… Update of profiles?

I think they are updating the servers to make them work better


thats suprising
Making servers better at the cost of them being god awful, the irony.

Who knows…maybe they are working on something we can only imagine. Something so big that will change scratch forever. Or maybe they are just being lazy

We come into this world unknown
But know that we are not alone
They try and knock us down
But change is coming, it's our time now
MadaraWitDaSharingan
Scratcher
500+ posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

New Info:
So, the pfp glitch has been less I guess you could say “aggressive”, usually the pfp glitch made it default for you and people who saw it but now I found out that it can show for others. Along with that, instead of it being long term, it's kinda off and on. You'll see your pfp for like an hour, then it disappears for a handful of minutes. This may not apply to you, it's been happening to me though.

“I've been wanted in 49 States for dodging the IRS, do you really think you can find me?”

Written By Me

CoolGolub
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

White_Lord wrote:

CoolGolub wrote:

Can you change it or it is still blue cat?
Still white cat on blue backdrop…
I had the same problem once..

TrashBoat3030
Scratcher
32 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

White_Lord wrote:

TrashBoat3030 wrote:

Theres a spider in the servers room, they can't go in there dude, Paddle2See hates spiders.
XD


Has the Scratch Team hired that sumo wrestler down the street yet so it can get rid of that giant spider in the server room?

Last edited by TrashBoat3030 (Dec. 10, 2021 15:27:11)

shadlok34
Scratcher
85 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

TrashBoat3030 wrote:

White_Lord wrote:

TrashBoat3030 wrote:

Theres a spider in the servers room, they can't go in there dude, Paddle2See hates spiders.
XD


Has the Scratch Team hired that sumo wrestler down the street yet so it can get rid of that giant spider in the server room?
I wonder if they thought of that

We come into this world unknown
But know that we are not alone
They try and knock us down
But change is coming, it's our time now
TrashBoat3030
Scratcher
32 posts

>>>>>>PFP/THUMBNAIL GLITCH INFO THREAD<<<<<

shadlok34 wrote:

TrashBoat3030 wrote:

White_Lord wrote:

TrashBoat3030 wrote:

Theres a spider in the servers room, they can't go in there dude, Paddle2See hates spiders.
XD


Has the Scratch Team hired that sumo wrestler down the street yet so it can get rid of that giant spider in the server room?
I wonder if they thought of that


Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile