Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅

hey, which banner are you submitting for the Emerawards?

I've hit unc status on Scratch
RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅

RobloxianMinecraft wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

Username: scratchgaming2222
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): code
Who do you want to do it (optional): anyone
Timeframe (Due Date): 2 days
Description:jumping script. thats all
Timezone (optional):
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional):yes
Other Details:none
i do
done https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/579887223/

VIRUS THINGY, PUT IT AT THE TOP OF YOUR SIGNATURE <– i didnt start this ok?

Check out the Sodium Shop! its closed now lol
Also check out Cornmoji! Click here! also closed

(ツ) // one unicode character kumquat guard

I would indeed consider my forum signature to be quite small and/or short for the average Scratch forumer with over one thousand posts.
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Some employees are still making theirs, we will submit one later.

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
Compass2021Pratyush
Scratcher
100+ posts

Btw what’s the prize?

My best project
——————–

BIC_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

lightningspark6545 wrote:

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Some employees are still making theirs, we will submit one later.
I kinda gave up on mine, since there must be a better one than mine .-.

Highlight this sentence and ctrl / cmd + shift + down arrow key to see the whole of my signature.

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/579904246/
lol
im just bored
forms in projects and i dont even know if the cloud variable works

edit: nvm the cloud seems to not work

another edit: ill make a website…….because im bored

Last edited by RobloxianMinecraft (Oct. 6, 2021 05:22:51)

I would indeed consider my forum signature to be quite small and/or short for the average Scratch forumer with over one thousand posts.
RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

https://lightning.anpang.repl.co/ is this good
il also post raw code if anyone cant access it (family link etc idk what those are but they make people cant see replit websites)
edit: i also added an easter egg first to notice gets a prize

Last edited by RobloxianMinecraft (Oct. 6, 2021 06:07:56)

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

il also post raw code if anyone cant access it (family link etc idk what those are but they make people cant see replit websites)
Looks great!

im a regular guy

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looks great!
i added an easter egg to the website did you notice it?
hint is “glitch”

Last edited by RobloxianMinecraft (Oct. 6, 2021 06:09:22)

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Who completed your order? lightningspark6545
Your satisfaction 1-10: 10/10
Any Suggestions: I can't remember if I asked in my order, but perhaps just posting a note saying your order may be late to keep them up to date? But that's all I could think of!
Will you come here again? Yes!
Quote (Your opinion on our services): Although the review was late, it was very worth waiting for! It gave a great balance of constructive criticism and positive praise on my shop (it was a review)! Well done, keep at it!

MrMinifigure
New to Scratch
20 posts

Username: MrMinifigure
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Intermediate Code for my alt (@reeceypie)
Who do you want to do it (optional):
Timeframe (Due Date): Any time before 2022
Description: A cloud multiplayer scrolling platformer engine
Timezone (optional):
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): No
Other Details: It is for my alt, @reeceypie
RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MrMinifigure wrote:

Username: MrMinifigure
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Intermediate Code for my alt (@reeceypie)
Who do you want to do it (optional):
Timeframe (Due Date): Any time before 2022
Description: A cloud multiplayer scrolling platformer engine
Timezone (optional):
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): No
Other Details: It is for my alt, @reeceypie
can do

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Who completed your order? lightningspark6545
Your satisfaction 1-10: 10/10
Any Suggestions: I can't remember if I asked in my order, but perhaps just posting a note saying your order may be late to keep them up to date? But that's all I could think of!
Will you come here again? Yes!
Quote (Your opinion on our services): Although the review was late, it was very worth waiting for! It gave a great balance of constructive criticism and positive praise on my shop (it was a review)! Well done, keep at it!
Thanks for the review!

im a regular guy

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looks great!
hint is “glitch”
yeah i can't find it xP

im a regular guy

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Today is 6 October! (for me at least), and this shop was established on 6 September!

im a regular guy

filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Today is 6 October! (for me at least), and this shop was established on 6 September!
yeee

Highlight this text and Shift + Down

My signature was made by Lightning Studios 3.0

^U^:: #BBDEF0 ring
This is Reily. She protects my signature from evil kumquats

Thanks to clove for my current banner
Thanks to procrastinating- for my previous banner
Thanks to PeriwinkleVibes for Reily

RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looks great!
hint is “glitch”
yeah i can't find it xP
another hint is “semicolon”
you need to have found it by now
should i say what it is

also heres unrelating thing to the easter egg, you said the main font would be “Dosis Extra Light” but in the website i used “Dosis Light” not the extra light one because it looks a bit too thin
and all the colors in the website uses the 3 theme colors except for the outline of the button (orange) and product button background (white) and text (black)

Last edited by RobloxianMinecraft (Oct. 6, 2021 07:19:06)

BIC_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

lets gooo

Highlight this sentence and ctrl / cmd + shift + down arrow key to see the whole of my signature.

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

its 6 october for my timezone too

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

another hint is “semicolon”
you need to have found it by now
should i say what it is
I see the semicolon - but I don't know how to “activate” the easter egg or something
EDIT: king of page 43

Last edited by lightningspark6545 (Oct. 6, 2021 07:25:51)

im a regular guy

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]