Discuss Scratch

MonkeyBop
Scratcher
78 posts

Windows 11

I'm in a race against the clock to finish my Windows 11 project before the real version supposedly comes out. These are the things we need to do:
Excel (spreadsheets)
Powerpoint (slideshows)
Word (word processor)
Edge (browser)
Notepad (text editor)
Outlook (email)

I know it's a tall order, but we can do it. I'll take anyone for this. Just post:
I'm in. I want to do …
Also, since we're on the clock, I'm fine if you borrow some code from other people. Just use this form to give credit:
Original Project:
Coder:
Percent of my Contribution:

The deadline: October 4th.
The studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/30256293/
The stakes: Higher than Mt. Everest

Last edited by MonkeyBop (Sept. 7, 2021 01:58:38)


I'm kind of between projects right now. I got Windows 11 sim done (for now), I've taken a break from DiskMod, and I'm just kind of chillin. Of course, I am starting to join Lavascript, and am working on my mysterious Adacraft projects, Snap! creations, and awesome book.
Owenthegreat27
Scratcher
19 posts

Windows 11

I'll see what I could possibly do with word maybe a text engine idk. If that is fine with you

when green flag clicked
forever
if <(Ideas) = [0]> then
say [Guess I'll make this] for (2) secs

end
end
MonkeyBop
Scratcher
78 posts

Windows 11

Owenthegreat27 wrote:

I'll see what I could possibly do with word maybe a text engine idk. If that is fine with you
Yes, please! I was thinking less of a text editor for word, more formatting options for docs. Also, you know those cheesy text editors we scratchers make that are basically
when green flag clicked
show list [Notes]
forever
ask [] and wait
add (answer) to [Notes]
end
?*
If you want to do Notepad as well, please be a bit more elaborate.
*I'll admit, I've made my fair share of those things before.

I'm kind of between projects right now. I got Windows 11 sim done (for now), I've taken a break from DiskMod, and I'm just kind of chillin. Of course, I am starting to join Lavascript, and am working on my mysterious Adacraft projects, Snap! creations, and awesome book.
Owenthegreat27
Scratcher
19 posts

Windows 11

I also want to do
Excel
Edge


and one more question:how will you tie everything together?

I have been muted.
So we can talk about the project here.

I don't know what devEmails is so I do not know how to save the doc. I am not good with the cloud.



Last edited by Owenthegreat27 (Sept. 7, 2021 04:03:53)


when green flag clicked
forever
if <(Ideas) = [0]> then
say [Guess I'll make this] for (2) secs

end
end
MonkeyBop
Scratcher
78 posts

Windows 11

Owenthegreat27 wrote:

I also want to do
Excel
Edge


and one more question:how will you tie everything together?

I have been muted.
So we can talk about the project here.

I don't know what devEmails is so I do not know how to save the doc. I am not good with the cloud.



1) You're on.
2) I will replace
when green flag clicked
with
when I receive [(app name)]
4) I looked inside your Word project and I recognized the cloud saving system. It was identical to TheCloudDev's Scratch Emailing System, which is named DevEmails.com. It uses some really complicated cloud encoding I have no idea how to do. I think you misunderstood the usage of it. I don't think we need the cloud save option.

I'm kind of between projects right now. I got Windows 11 sim done (for now), I've taken a break from DiskMod, and I'm just kind of chillin. Of course, I am starting to join Lavascript, and am working on my mysterious Adacraft projects, Snap! creations, and awesome book.
MonkeyBop
Scratcher
78 posts

Windows 11

MonkeyBop on Windows 11 News wrote:

I just finished the desktop clock, and have fully integrated Word and Excel (I think). I am ready to integrate Microsoft Edge into the project as soon as it expands its URLs. Good luck!

I'm kind of between projects right now. I got Windows 11 sim done (for now), I've taken a break from DiskMod, and I'm just kind of chillin. Of course, I am starting to join Lavascript, and am working on my mysterious Adacraft projects, Snap! creations, and awesome book.
Owenthegreat27
Scratcher
19 posts

Windows 11

I guess I going to take power point too. I will also make a file manager
I can also make a basic version of steam

when green flag clicked
forever
if <(Ideas) = [0]> then
say [Guess I'll make this] for (2) secs

end
end
UndertaleGuy63
Scratcher
79 posts

Windows 11

MonkeyBop wrote:

I'm in a race against the clock to finish my Windows 11 project before the real version supposedly comes out. These are the things we need to do:
Excel (spreadsheets)
Powerpoint (slideshows)
Word (word processor)
Edge (browser)
Notepad (text editor)
Outlook (email)

I know it's a tall order, but we can do it. I'll take anyone for this. Just post:
I'm in. I want to do …
Also, since we're on the clock, I'm fine if you borrow some code from other people. Just use this form to give credit:
Original Project:
Coder:
Percent of my Contribution:

The deadline: October 4th.
The studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/30256293/
The stakes: Higher than Mt. Everest
I'm in. I'll do edge. I need help though… I'm not good at costumes.

Select this text+Ctrl+Shift+Down

Hey! It's UndertaleGuy63 here!

I help on forums sometimes.

I find it good to help people.

I request you to do this:

when green flag clicked
forever
Scratch on!::motion
end

Have a good day.

Oh btw check mah kumquat army:

:
UndertaleGuy63
Scratcher
79 posts

Windows 11

MonkeyBop wrote:

Owenthegreat27 wrote:

I'll see what I could possibly do with word maybe a text engine idk. If that is fine with you
Yes, please! I was thinking less of a text editor for word, more formatting options for docs. Also, you know those cheesy text editors we scratchers make that are basically
when green flag clicked
show list [Notes]
forever
ask [] and wait
add (answer) to [Notes]
end
?*
If you want to do Notepad as well, please be a bit more elaborate.
*I'll admit, I've made my fair share of those things before.
I can do notepad to

Select this text+Ctrl+Shift+Down

Hey! It's UndertaleGuy63 here!

I help on forums sometimes.

I find it good to help people.

I request you to do this:

when green flag clicked
forever
Scratch on!::motion
end

Have a good day.

Oh btw check mah kumquat army:

:
Owenthegreat27
Scratcher
19 posts

Windows 11

I have already done edge you can add websites


when green flag clicked
forever
if <(Ideas) = [0]> then
say [Guess I'll make this] for (2) secs

end
end
Owenthegreat27
Scratcher
19 posts

Windows 11

I will be creating.
Microsoft Store
Spotify
Steam(with a few basic games)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <(Ideas) = [0]> then
say [Guess I'll make this] for (2) secs

end
end
MonkeyBop
Scratcher
78 posts

Windows 11

MonkeyBop on Windows 11 News wrote:

Code Red! Code Red! It is just as I feared! Windows 11 is coming soon! First I had a dream about Microsoft beating us. Then I saw a Windows 11 ad! We gotta get moving!
That concludes our broadcast session.

Owenthegreat27 wrote:

I will be creating.
Microsoft Store
Spotify
Steam(with a few basic games)

UndertaleGuy63 wrote:

MonkeyBop wrote:

Owenthegreat27 wrote:

I'll see what I could possibly do with word maybe a text engine idk. If that is fine with you
Yes, please! I was thinking less of a text editor for word, more formatting options for docs. Also, you know those cheesy text editors we scratchers make that are basically
when green flag clicked
show list [Notes]
forever
ask [] and wait
add (answer) to [Notes]
end
?*
If you want to do Notepad as well, please be a bit more elaborate.
*I'll admit, I've made my fair share of those things before.
I can do notepad to
Thanks, fellow scratchers! I also added some formatting options for Word.

I'm kind of between projects right now. I got Windows 11 sim done (for now), I've taken a break from DiskMod, and I'm just kind of chillin. Of course, I am starting to join Lavascript, and am working on my mysterious Adacraft projects, Snap! creations, and awesome book.
MonkeyBop
Scratcher
78 posts

Windows 11

Jobs

Word
Coder: Owenthegreat27
Status: Integrated
Edge
Coder: Owenthegreat27
Status: Shared
Excel/u]
Coder: Owenthegreat27
Status: Almost Integrated
Spotify
Coder: Owenthegreat27
Status: In Progress
Steam
Coder: Owenthegreat27
Status: In Progress
Store
Coder: Owenthegreat27
Status: In Progress
Notepad
Coder: UndertaleGuy63
Status: In Progress
Post to add a new job.

Last edited by MonkeyBop (Sept. 15, 2021 00:29:22)


I'm kind of between projects right now. I got Windows 11 sim done (for now), I've taken a break from DiskMod, and I'm just kind of chillin. Of course, I am starting to join Lavascript, and am working on my mysterious Adacraft projects, Snap! creations, and awesome book.
Owenthegreat27
Scratcher
19 posts

Windows 11

3 weeks left
I will see if I can make
The terminal



https://win11.blueedge.me/

For reference

Last edited by Owenthegreat27 (Sept. 21, 2021 04:23:29)


when green flag clicked
forever
if <(Ideas) = [0]> then
say [Guess I'll make this] for (2) secs

end
end
Owenthegreat27
Scratcher
19 posts

Windows 11

I just saw an' ad for Windows 11 on tv. It is just Windows 10 but tik tok.

when green flag clicked
forever
if <(Ideas) = [0]> then
say [Guess I'll make this] for (2) secs

end
end
MonkeyBop
Scratcher
78 posts

Windows 11

Owenthegreat27 wrote:

I just saw an' ad for Windows 11 on tv. It is just Windows 10 but tik tok.
This means we gotta run!

I'm kind of between projects right now. I got Windows 11 sim done (for now), I've taken a break from DiskMod, and I'm just kind of chillin. Of course, I am starting to join Lavascript, and am working on my mysterious Adacraft projects, Snap! creations, and awesome book.
MonkeyBop
Scratcher
78 posts

Windows 11

This is top secret. Go to your Microsoft Store project. I commented on your YOURANIDIOT.org sim with the link to the Turbowarp project with Windows 11. Download your changes as SB3s, and load them to the turbowarp site when you come back to it. Tell me about your changes.

I'm kind of between projects right now. I got Windows 11 sim done (for now), I've taken a break from DiskMod, and I'm just kind of chillin. Of course, I am starting to join Lavascript, and am working on my mysterious Adacraft projects, Snap! creations, and awesome book.
Owenthegreat27
Scratcher
19 posts

Windows 11

https://turbowarp.org/573634581?size=640x360

Added
Terminal
Spotify
Edge
Close button
widescreen
Replaced windows button with search button
Statup and login
Fixed Everything


Remember: Password is 123456

Last edited by Owenthegreat27 (Sept. 22, 2021 15:52:34)


when green flag clicked
forever
if <(Ideas) = [0]> then
say [Guess I'll make this] for (2) secs

end
end
MonkeyBop
Scratcher
78 posts

Windows 11

Owenthegreat27 wrote:

https://turbowarp.org/573634581?size=640x360

Added
Terminal
Spotify
Edge
Close button
widescreen
Replaced windows button with search button
Statup and login
Fixed Everything


Remember: Password is 123456
Word is a little messed up, but overall I like it.

I'm kind of between projects right now. I got Windows 11 sim done (for now), I've taken a break from DiskMod, and I'm just kind of chillin. Of course, I am starting to join Lavascript, and am working on my mysterious Adacraft projects, Snap! creations, and awesome book.
hello_smile
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Windows 11

MonkeyBop wrote:

I'm in a race against the clock to finish my Windows 11 project before the real version supposedly comes out. These are the things we need to do:
Excel (spreadsheets)
Powerpoint (slideshows)
Word (word processor)
Edge (browser)
Notepad (text editor)
Outlook (email)

I know it's a tall order, but we can do it. I'll take anyone for this. Just post:
I'm in. I want to do …
Also, since we're on the clock, I'm fine if you borrow some code from other people. Just use this form to give credit:
Original Project:
Coder:
Percent of my Contribution:

The deadline: October 4th.
The studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/30256293/
The stakes: Higher than Mt. Everest
Not possible. Unless you make a C interpreter in Scratch and either reverse-engineer (and) decompile Windows 11 or get ReactOS to NT 10.0 support, then implement a 64-bit emulator in Scratch, and do dozens of other impossible things, that won't work. No offense.

hello_smile

Achievement: Rickrolled ogadaki.
set [alternate account] to [hello-smile]

hello-smile Signature logo shop
v86
The key to 1000 messages is following hundreds of forum topics.
I am tired of everyone hating on me!
Windows 11 Release

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile